Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jpjinadari21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
mind blowing update.. thankxx for the pm dearπŸ‘...
navjot7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update
thnx for pm
oKBSo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
that was awesome

no really I am grinning like a fool! I loved it!

It was very romantic!!! And I adore this Arnav! I love him! totally smitten by him
kritash thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
superb update.
loved it.
nice one.
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Sanka devi...Madam Sriji...❀️
Dhanewat, Shurukiya I mean thanx for the Scrap, πŸ˜ŠSorry for tha late reply as I just came after five days...I am not a regular visitor of IF...wo kya hai na...hum kaam main bohat hi masroof howat hain...

Besides jokes,

Awesome,,,Read from the beginning,  so simply ,Khushi used to love some one else, Her sister Latha married with her lover...Yikes...That is really a heartbreaking point for any girl...but I was grinning seeing Arnav and his help for her.He tried his best to make her fall in love with him...Aww, I want to meat Uncle...Imean Arnav's father...such a cute father he is but one thing as a mother I can tell ...comparing kids is not healthy...Khushi's parents did the same as Arnav's father ...but there is a slight difference , Arnav's father wants her and sees her as his own daughter...

Now I can totally understand Khushi's POV and her hesitations towards new relationship...I am sure Arnav will win this battle too...

Now IF dearji is giving me problem...I am sending you buddy request...My screen comes back to the top ...So pleej...can you buddy me...I cross my heart and promise ...I will accept it...

Lovely Story SriπŸ€—

raki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Cute & lovely update
sanjana24 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Aww the bike scene was cute 
Update soon
bluesky10 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update dear
Like the way arnav intro his family member
Thanks for your pm
yoga123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome chapters 9 and 10...thanks for the PM
Bubbles76 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7
Ahhhemmm ... πŸ˜›

So i am here ... hehehe ... obviously to comment ... πŸ˜ƒ
I was free today and wanting to read something on Arshi ... .so i thought to start with ur SS ... of which you told me is getting good response ...😊

hmmm so khushi is betrayed by her sister i guess, with the prolouge and first chapter ... it seems that the one she loved got married to her sister.
and its never good to compare between ur children ...  i have been there in the situation and let me tell you honestly it really really hurts ... although my parents never compare us siblings but ... our teacher always compared me with my bro who is more intellegent than me ... and it hurt me so i can really relate to Khushi's pain ...

Ok now to proposal ... so its from senior Raizada ... so its kind of arrange marraige.
Awwhhh ... love at first sight for Arnav.😳
Lol getting possesive are we Arnav ... like the way he answered back to that Latha ...

and i am not liking this Latha ... i think no one is liking her ...

ok so Khushi dosent want to marry and Arnav respected her this decision ... good.

Awwh Arnav is following Khushi's bus ... Arnav dude  u r so in love with her ... only ppl love so such things ... πŸ˜›

Senior Raizada is teasing the Junior Raizada ... that funny.
Arnav can't lie ... finding excuses to spend time with her ... pagal ... 
Here the roles are little reversal ... mostly we see nervous khushi and frustrated Arnav ... πŸ˜›

thats good dear ... as i said earlier ... you have improved so much in writing ... more than me πŸ‘

will comment when i will read further ... when i get time that is .. hope its ok πŸ˜Š