Users

Frequent Posters

..Sri.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Anmol

CS & Prologue

Part 1

Its 9 AM in the morning. Everybody is in hurry... They are waiting for their guest. They will be coming at 11 AM. They are coming to see their younger daughter Khushi.

"Garima... go and check whether Khushi is ready or not" shouted Madhumathi, Khushi's buaji, ordering her sister-in-law, her late younger brother's wife.

"Buaji... I'll check now..." said Latha, Khushi's elder sister.

"No need... I'll go and check with Khushi, you go and check what your husband wants" said Garima, Khushi's mother.

"Why amma... She is my sister. I can take care of her. I'm seeing from marriage, you are denying me to meet Khushi. Why amma? What's wrong is there?"

"What you have done for her in the past that is enough. No need to do anything. Garima... you go and check with Khushi" said buaji.

"What have I done? She doesn't deserve him. That's why he rejected her. Where am I mistake in this?"

"We don't want to talk anything now. Go and check with your husband" saying this Garima went to Khushi, who is sitting in the room lost in her thoughts.

Khushi is thinking, how her life changed and changing without her wish.

She went to dances classes, but nobody ever said she did nicely. Reason - comparison.

She is very good in sports in her school, but nobody noticed that. Reason - comparison.

She wanted to study medicine, but she forced to study Arts, which she never interested in. Reason - comparison.

She loved one person madly, but he rejected her after 6 years of their relation. Reason - comparison.

Now, she doesn't want to get marry. She wants to spend her life as she likes, as she wish, as she wants. But still nobody give any damn for her wish. Reason - comparison.

She smiles sadly for her situation.

She is working as PA for Aran Singh Raizada, one of the most successful businessmen in India. She was satisfied with her life till day before yesterday, staying alone from family, doing job, she was living and loving her life. But when her boss called her and proposed her for his son, Arnav Singh Raizada, everything changed. She doesn't know how to react for his proposal. She asked him some time for thinking and taking decision. After coming home, she did a mistake that she called her buaji and amma to inform her boss's proposal. After talking with them, she decided to reject his proposal. But when she went to office next day, the situation before her surprised and shocked her to the core. There, her amma and buaji are talking with her boss. They accepted his proposal and came here to invite his family to come to their house.

When they saw Khushi at the door of his cabin, everybody stood up and went to her. But Mr. Raizada is the first one to talk with her. He thanked her for accepting his proposal for his son, Arnav. He said Arnav is very lucky to have Khushi in his life. After some talks, amma buaji left to Lucknow, where they are staying together, along with Khushi.

"Khushi... are you ready beta?" asked Garima

"Amma... yes amma, I'm ready" said Khushi coming out of her thoughts.

"Are you fine beta?" asked Garima, feeling bad for her younger daughter.

She is really feeling bad for Khushi what they have done for her from her childhood. They thought, if they compare her with her brother, sister and others, she will improve herself. But they never thought, they unintentionally degrading her in front of her brother, sister and others. She is very bubbly and active girl. When she lost her love, she became silent and depressed. She lost her love, reason - comparison.

"Khushi, I'm sorry dear. Please forgive me. I didn't to do anything intentionally. I never know things will change like this. I'm sorry dear."

"Amma please, don't say that. It is totally my fate. That's all; it is nothing to do with you."

"But Khushi..."

"Amma please, I don't want to talk anything now. I'm ready here. You go and check your work. Go amma" saying this Khushi forced her mother to leave the room.

After some time, all the Raizada family came to see Khushi. Buaji and Garima offered snacks and tea to them. After finishing all the introductions, the elderly lady of Raizada family said

"I'm Devyani, Arnav's dadi. I heard that the bride is very beautiful. Along with me some other person is also eagerly waiting to see her. Can you bring her here?" she said while seeing her grandson.

"Why so much hurry Dadi Ji? Don't you want to sit for some more time in our house? What the need to see her now itself?" asked Latha sarcastically.

"What!? We didn't understand beta. What do you mean?" asked Mr. Raizada.

"Uncle, it is..." she stopped by buaji, who took the situation in her control, saying "Oh it is nothing... she is just trying to make you people comfortable. Please don't take her talks seriously. Garima, go and bring thithaliya. They are waiting"

Nodding her head, Garima went inside to bring Khushi. All the Raizadas are waiting. Mr. Raizada never praised any girl. If he praised someone means, that person is really best. If he selected one girl for his son means, she is perfect for their son and also for their family.

When Khushi came in front of them, nobody tried to talk. In fact they are like in some trance. Seeing a beautiful girl in front of them, they forgot to talk. When Arnav lifted his eyes to see the girl, he felt like everything stopped around him. This is the moment, he felt like forever. He forgets to move his stare from her. She is amazing... beautiful like an angel' he thought and heard buaji introducing everyone to her. He waited for his turn to meet his eyes with her beautiful big eyes.

"Thitaliya... these are the Raizadas. She is Devyani Ji - Mr. Raizada's mother. She is Mrs. Raizada. She is Anjali, and her husband; he is..."

"Hahahaha Madhumathi Ji... she knows them. I used to talk with her about all my family members. And I know she is well capable to understand who is who, by seeing their faces. So, no need for us to introduce everyone. You just introduce her, the person who needs to be introduced" said Mr. Raizada.

Nodding her head, buaji asked Khushi to wish everybody. Putting her both palms together Khushi said

"Namaste"

"Namaste Beta. Come here, come to me" said Devyani making place for Khushi next to her, from where her grandson, Arnav can see the bride clearly. Khushi looked at buaji, who nodded her head and took Khushi and made her sit next to Dadi.

"Beta... don't feel tensed... just relax... tell me about yourself..."

"You want to know about her!!? What is there to tell Dadi...? Nothing is there to tell. She did her degree in Arts... and doing job in uncle's office. Morning she will go and evening will come. That's all nothing is there about her" Latha interfered.

Everybody got shocked about her interference. Raizadas didn't like her talks about Khushi. Especially, Dadi and Mr. Raizada. Both Garima and buaji shared a look and started controlling the situation while staring angrily at Latha. But no one observed the feeling on Khushi's face, the pain in her eyes except Arnav. He felt bad about her. He didn't like the gloomy Khushi. He wants to see her smile. Suddenly he said

"Why? What's wrong in there to know about her? Whatever she do, whatever she likes she can tell. We want to talk with her. What is your problem in there?"

So, how is it?😊

So, will wait for your comments and opinion... 😳

Thank you for your wonderful support. ❀️

||_Sri_||

Chapter 2

Please DO NOT add this account to your buddy list and scroll down and add my PMs account me-N-my-arshi for PMs...

Edited by sankadevi_lg - 9 years ago
..Sri..sd..lg.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
IF anyone really REALLY want to read my works and wanted PM ((( IF you are ready to LIKE and COMMENT ONLY ))) add me to your buddy list.

IF you really want PM, then PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT Send the buddy request TO MY MAIN ACCOUNT. 

I WON'T SEND ANY PMs FROM THERE... 

Thank you.
Happytwinkle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Superb update
Loved it
Thanks for the pm
Downhill thumbnail
simply brilliant
loved it/'
SViji_2706 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

So Khushi's sister Latha married her lover.

That is ridiculous, why the hell he was with Khushi for past six years when he wanted a matured understanding girl. I don't understand this.

Khushi's parent did wrong even though they wanted good for her but comparing between your children and with other's children is very bad.

Loved Arnav's reply to Latha...waiting to know what happens next.

How will Arnav make her fall in love with him?

Yaar, warning and kind request for you, I want lot of ArShi moments where there relationship will grow step by step.

Thank you for the PM😊
jeb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update
Loved it Arnav
pls cont soon
Thanks for pm me
sutapasarbabhom thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Amazing start dont lk khushi sistr first she snach sistr lov then disgrading her befor raizadas am glad the way arnav answer her waiting hw story proceed tanx for pm
dva2vra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
😊awesome
i m really hating that lalita pawar 4 interruption

good start, liked how u showed khushi's emotion

loved last line said by our ASR πŸ˜Š

can't wait 4 nxt updt

πŸ˜‰
Edited by dva2vra - 9 years ago
sfghfj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update. loved it
Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update 
so khushi life is always compare n decided by other. i am glad arnav observe khushi in diffeent way which other failed to do. 
i don't like latha, she is selfish. 
arnav understand khushi n i think he is the perfect life partner for khushi. 
update next chapter soon