Fan Fictions

Arshi SS ~Anmol~ Thread 2 link posted pg 134 On 6 May '15

..Sri.. IF-Dazzler
..Sri..
..Sri..

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 6:43am | IP Logged

~Anmol~

Hello Dearies...

Here I'm with my brand new story Tongue Hope you guys will like it.

Please let me know whether you guys wants me to continue this or not.

But before everything let me tell you one thing, that

I CAN'T POST IT REGULARLY. May be ONCE IN A WEEK OR 10 DAYS I can. If you can wait for that long, then I'm ready to continue this. So, let me know.

Here goes the CS & Prologue

Khushi: 22years old. Completed her studies and doing job. Basically she is very bubbly, easy taking girl. But after her sister's marriage, she is not bubbly anymore. She lost her love and deeply in depressed. Seeing their daughter in lost condition, knowing the reason her father became sick and lost his life. After losing her father she lost hope in her life. She sent her mother to her buaji and she is staying alone in hostel. She will send money to her mother every month. She has one sister and one brother. Both are elders to her.

Arnav: 28 years old. Settled in own small business. Even though he is from rich family, but wants to build his own empire. He doesn't want anybody to call him as "Mr. Raizada's son". So he studied with his scholarship and finished with good marks. He took the loan from bank and started his own business. He is waiting for his soul mate. Mother, father, elder sister are his family including Dadi, chacha, chachi and their two sons. Both the families live in adjacent to each other. Dadi is his close family member. He shares everything with her. He is very understanding, lovely and friendly person to his close ones. But for outer world and for his employees he is very serious person.

Remaining characters will be introduced when story progresses.

Prologue:

Khushi: "If u doesn't want this marriage to happen, then I'm perfectly ok with it. But if you want this to happen I want to tell you something. After listening what I'm going to say, decide that you will marry me or not. But it is not before that. I don't want you to take any wrong decision and regret later like me. You ever don't do that." said Khushi

"I never regret when it comes to you Khushi. I'm ready for this marriage. My decision won't change. I want to spend my whole life with you and that's final."

"Don't decide everything now... first you listen what I'm saying"

"Hmmm. Ok tell me what u want to say"

"I had an affair. I loved someone. I can't marry you or anyone else."

It's surprised him. Here he, Arnav Singh Raizada, son of a billionaire, and he himself is a successful business man, her boss's son asking for her hand to marry and she being herself denying the offer? It really surprised him. But he liked her frankness.

"So, you are not ready to marry anyone?"

"Yes"

"Then, why don't you marry your lover?"

"No, I can't"

"Why?"

"He is already married. He said I can't understand him than the girl he chosen. So, he wanted one matured girl in ALL forms for him. Then he left me. But trust me Arnav Ji... it's really difficult to forget our loved ones. He might not love me sincerely, but I loved him. I thought he will be my support whenever I needed him, whenever I'm scared. I thought he will support me whenever I face insults without my mistakes. But...but..." tears rolled on her cheeks. She couldn't understand why she is saying all these to Arnav. Maybe I can get a good friend in him' thought Khushi.

That was the time, he realised how difficult to leave our loved ones behind us. He realised that how difficult for him to lose this innocent soul and move on. That was the moment he realised his love - love at first sight - for her.

So, how is it?Smile

I know it's short. But I think it will be enough to get interest. what do you say?Wink

As I already wrote the Part 1 before, I upload that one also - May be tomorrow. Smile

So, will wait for your comments and opinion... Embarrassed

Thank you for your wonderful support. Heart Day Dreaming

||_Sri_||

Index:

Chapter 1

Chapter 2
     Chapter 3      Chapter 4     Chapter 5     Chapter 6     Chapter 7    

Chapter 8       Chapter 9      Chapter 10     Chapter 11     Chapter 12    

Chapter 13      Chapter 14     Chapter 15      Chapter 16     Chapter 17

Thread #2

Please DO NOT add this account to your buddy list and please scroll down and add my PMs account me-N-my-arshi for PMs...

Edited by sankadevi_lg - 06 May 2015 at 4:12am

The following 105 member(s) liked the above post:

teessaanitachandavar1vanesha230princessep13neena2000shalini.sri.abialiahayseSnigdha92ipkfangirlsanaqasimssingh28bluey001malar3sangeethbalasunshineswirlfanfollowershaki27_hiranrainbow01sandystarz19cutie13Gogoismitalovebadhanannulvakbrinnytitanichomelesscute_kaviParimaaptokyokaty185nilmanina_saahilKajalkajuradhviankitabaranjasbinanjali-anjalicoderladyNaliniSanzLoverSreeja_babumyrahluvskbrishti84loves_aishuBubbles76DilLoveRomanceWanieAniya55Neha.ASzainy26gowri_19shipra.aquatanu_15GoldenEyes45678TaujooMadihamansijani21thangam100march2011dva2vracute_monaya_fanjessjazzsrain10rakenduvadanavaishuuravalisharma06pran28671shalbieishe10mahrusweetyRish_RublesPinky.RaizadacandyjanPdroverJaveria3991nano123madhu1210sfghfjmuskaansobtiamus5oKBSozariya123cute_sarunrakimisscrazyfanzafidhanyacblue_rose1605sutapasarbabhomphillips_2909teja21FAYKHAN29sarunsashasinghshah10Diva_AkorshiamaiadiyadivyaSrilathalollahoney-sweetypup03yoga123-Roshini-MysticaldivineHappytwinkleAlone111ShiningHeartsLinsie

..Sri..sd..lg.. Senior Member
..Sri..sd..lg..
..Sri..sd..lg..

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 6:47am | IP Logged
IF anyone really REALLY want to read my works and wanted PM ((( IF you are ready to LIKE and COMMENT ONLY ))) add me to your buddy list.

IF you really want PM, then PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT Send the buddy request TO MY MAIN ACCOUNT. 

I WON'T SEND ANY PMs FROM THERE... 

Thank you.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Teju.JParimaapNaliniSanzLovercandyjanmahrusweetydhanyacFAYKHAN29pup03Diva_AkorshiAlone111HappytwinkleShiningHeartsLinsie

teja21 IF-Rockerz
teja21
teja21

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 7:05am | IP Logged
yayyy me first...
very interesting dear
thanx fr d pm
plz do continue soon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Sri..Linsie

candyjan IF-Rockerz
candyjan
candyjan

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 7:07am | IP Logged
awesome concept
plz continue soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Sri..

-Roshini- IF-Sizzlerz
-Roshini-
-Roshini-

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Interesting prologue
Cont soon.

..Sri..

Alone111 IF-Sizzlerz
Alone111
Alone111

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Intrstng.. Sound nice..do continue :-)
Loved d prologue...
Thanks for d pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Sri..Linsie

AzraZaidi IF-Dazzler
AzraZaidi
AzraZaidi

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 7:30am | IP Logged
res
Unres

awesome ... this seems very interesting !!!
update part 1 soon

Edited by AzraZaidi - 26 December 2014 at 7:38am

..Sri..

TaujooMadiha Goldie
TaujooMadiha
TaujooMadiha

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 7:34am | IP Logged
nice plot. i'm sure the wait will be wait worthy 

..Sri..

Go to top