Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: carisma2

That bikhaari himself gives Karishma some pic that is of no use to her and some pebble that he picked up from a nude beach somewhere...and gets unhappy with Sonali's bling jewellery! 
I guess the thought no longer matters to some. He just loves emotionally abusing her. 

U r hilarious ðŸ˜†

So true though .

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: vibg

Ur comments r valid and post could have been funny if it didnt refer to upen's fans as bewakoofs. I dont care for him but wouldnt comment on viewers who find his wakup act bewakoof. If u remember.. HMs werent nominating him.. Good strategy. Now he might be peaaking at the right time while others r looking bored. Anyways please dont do namecalling of viewers who might not agree with you.

Thanks - It doesn't matter if the post is not taken with a pinch of humor. What is important is that the message gets set. 
The bewakoof wasn't my thought - I was speaking as Upen there. That is his very thought.. 
I ain't one to back off from saying yah I called his fans bewakoof for voting for him.. but in this scenario - the reference was from his behalf. Infact I too was a fan  until I saw thru him. 
He's not peaking - he's insulting and embarrassing .. esp being a brit - he makes me cringe - our boys don't act like him ! He's on some next level.
carisma2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beautyandbrain

U r hilarious ðŸ˜†

So true though .

Lol - Thanks...  I loved the gif
carisma2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonalak

just because upen wasn't fighting in initial weeks doesn't mean he was sleeping.he always participated fully in every task right from the beginning he was the one who didn't sleep for the whole night and that too without any complaint like footage hero.he was the one who did battery task without any complaint because of which footage hero and other useless contestants could meet their family members.upen is a real hero.he is the one who consoles each and every housemate whenever they feel alone and when their so called friends busy in playing games.

I have been watching Big boss 8 - if we have watched the same show then we know as a part of the bedroom gang - he was always seen mostly there and mostly he is always lying down. 
He wasn't fighting himself he played commando and keyed up the other members to retaliation. They showed themselves up and walked out of the double doors with nothing but a bomb to throw back at the remaining house members. He himself is partially responsible for massacring his own gang. 
He played with Punnet and Pritam and acted like a friend just to split the PG3 group. He isn't really sensitive and caring. He is a opportunist. An opportunist he is my dear. 
carisma2 thumbnail
That is so sweet - Feeling touched ..  Thanks.
carisma2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibg

Well said.. And i dont think people who like him r bewakoof. In fact they like a real hero!

R.I.P Real heros then.. 

A man who for no reason threatens to break another man's face is no hero - just because that guys face is his rozi roti. 

Accidently - Big B once hurt Vinod Khanna's face and felt so bad.. 'I am so sorry - u got hurt - I know how important your face is - you are a actor, a film hero' Big B said.
Vinod replied - It's okay - it could happen to anyone - don't worry yaar. 

That is Heropanti.. jo oohppain ke pale nahi parthi !

BUT u have ur view and I have mine. 

carisma2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MONA-

Excellent post... If Upen patel read this article... Mar jayega wo🤣

Thanks dear.. Lol - he'll wanna pick a fight with me too and break my face! ðŸ˜†
carisma2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishita123

As TM said, apne aap ko lafa maarega ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Lol - Sanyaaas hi le lega ! lol ..  
He has damaged his image good and proper!
KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail
Nice post. Bang on and funny 😆. That's that part that has messed up this season. They are too focussed on everyone else versus their own content.

Now that Dimpy is also faltering with over use of logic and arguements as well...

Punz has played the best game so far (minus the martial arts move) but I am guessing if votes count gg will be ahead...
blue-green thumbnail
Awesome post, echoed my sentiments completely.

He first tried to ape Imam from the previous show, with his psycho
crazy, knife in pocket behavior, that didn't go well at all, not what
he expected would happen.  Imam had a  lot of fans though he was a little crazy.
Upen is no Imam.

Then he has taken on the lover boy form of entertaining.  Not being
appreciated either. He attacks Sonali and does his best to make
her look bad, so that if she gets less votes and gets eliminated then
he gets saved!!

Jerk, he was all jealous when Sonali danced with KSG, and imitated
how she shakes her head/hair.