India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

UPEN - Saute Raho! Jagna Mana Hai!

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Please Bro's and Sisters Don't 'TON'T' me on this post yah! I'm a Brit too - warna Upen ki tarah London waala haath utta dungi! LOLLOL 
PATEL -  Let me first and foremost recap what he has been doing. 

Week 1. biting lips smiley He's been licking his lips and flirting with girls.

Week 2.  flirting karne ke baad - he conked out and decided to sleep Waking up

Week 3. Still sleeping Dreaming and dreaming how he will use Big Boss Winning amount.

Week 4. Still sleeping Sleeping emoticon (Sleeping emoticons) and scheming and plotting in his dreams

Week 5. Still sleeping Sleeping smiley face emoticon (Sleeping emoticons)and scheming and plotting in his dreams

Week 6. Still sleeping Pillow and scheming and plotting in his dreams

Week 7. Yup - still sleeping and plotting Sleeping on pillow

Week 8. ... still sleeping... zzz Sleep animated emoticon and planning and plotting

Week 9. zzz Sleeping and scheming and getting frustrated Having a nightmare emoticon (Sleeping emoticons)

Week 10. zzz *bored* he's still sleeping Sleeping banana emoticon (Sleeping emoticons) but still plotting

Week 11.  sleeping and sleeping and plotting and planning zzz    

Week 12. zzz and scheming 

Week 13. Shocked He decides that if a strong contestant like Diandra can go out.. It means he needs to become ENTERTAINING, Change game and be seen on atleast few out of the 80 camera's! EVOLUTION! 

Upen to the camera's 'Ab mein aur entertain karunga - bahar nahin jawunga. Mein actor flop hoon tho kiya... I am from London... and muje Hindi nahin aati..  mein English mein bolunga and audience ko fida karunga to vote for me. 

Min ghar ke Hero aur sab ko irritate karunga and audience and apne fans to ENTERTAIN karunga. Salmaan bhai muj se proud ho jaye - muje bi Gautam type accolode dengey. 

Mein ab Karishma ke saath bi flirt karunga - Sonali ko jelous karunga. Sonali ko bad dikha ke - usey out karke - ek week extra rahun ga. Har cheez mein objection lunga... after all I AM CORNERED AND BULLIED AND Now I want to be ghar ka and show ka Hero ! 

Ab mein IRRITATE - I mean ENTERTAIN karungaaa!!!!! Ab mein JAAAGG gaya hoon'! !!!

*Dishum Dishum Dishum*  

Chainsaw animated emoticon Scary mask emoticon (Halloween Smileys) Hockey mask Horror emoticon (Horror Emoticons)  Violent Hockey Players animated emoticon

Housemates - Reactions Shocked Upen Patel Pagal ho gaya hai !

Salman's reaction "Upen you call this Entertainment" Infact my name is Salman just Salman! Not your effing bro! 

So Upen - go back to sleep and let the rest of the house mates - minus your scraggy doll friend Karishma entertain us. U two just sleep coz you are actually irritating... not entertaining. 

Note for Sonali WAKE UP and smell the coffee beans - at least and know that Upen is a Vamp

bite me smileywho is faking his Love story hugging smileywith you for content and footage in 80 camera's- he says u don't know frienship when for his dream to be true - u never vote him out... he always votes u out! yet u don't know friendship! He's ungrateful - he returned ur giftbecause only 1 in so many weeks he actually did something other than sleeping and wanted you to gift him on judgement day and then throws a tantrum coz u didn't! Selfish - ungrateful soul who forgot u gave up so many of your items for him to try and make him house captain! yet u don't know friendship! You are better off without that lowlife!

Just as Diandra - said 'NO MORE GAUTAM... I DON'T WANT TO KNOW' 

redhead girl says no smiley

You say goodbye to OOHPAIN Patel. Sexy Woman Waving Bye Coz a man who can't respect ur gift - will never respect u! F such friend and his friendship and courtship - GO FIND A REAL MAN AND FRIEND!

Upen Patel - Who never did anything for so long - decided to play the game to stay in the game by approching all the wrong ways.. day by day he is getting cheap! 
He tells Sonali she doesn't know friendship - when despite all she did for him - he throws it all in her face always. Always votes her out on favour of his friends.. and throws his nappy off when she favours anyone that is not him. Hypocrite !

UPEN PATEL - HINDI MOVIE RACE with subtitles dekh leni thi - atleast... 

A winner is he - who doesn't pay attention on making others bad and trying to make them loose- but who focuses on his own win !!!!!! U Looser - GO BACK TO SLEEP! 

That's all folks! Cari xx 

Post edited by DT for name calling contestant and reference to fansgroup/members.

Edited by -VishaD- - 26 December 2014 at 4:58pm

The following 115 member(s) liked the above post:

pinda93suhana_MNBluesaffire2neeveeHirips1521ninny4udayOlicitycrazypotatojustforlaughscuriosity10rita07arn4vkhushitanya12syasyaswtgrlaquariun2000Blossom10sohni26addictionprety_cool93Sarun_wahifanAdhooriSidevsriyanirjhorinipolliee05pp29numi12Amfundatashu20iheartuEs.EsBottom_Lineparizaadali7DesiBoy825Jagex-PKjacktheripperDesiPlutocratBorn2Pizzajessi_ukSecretsmilesmoshijRuminationvitriolicsarah75nehaaa.14sskaziiMisfitsara5471sri11--Kkkhushiii--trouble_006-Roopa-pinky_rajatfanAltairasucheeSree.bnoorsandMehakk.S_anonymousvinnuAlwaysHisJaan-MrsJonSnow-divyasnIlovemskpawancoolvivacious_priyadestineyyyluvakankshaKrazySachinGratitude_Mesha1Doodh_Ki_DhuliOmniscientangelpurenesskiara19Bhawana01..Sakura..bbsaiShrumunj_Khaleesi_liberiangirl-Cool-KeshuVS-sweetsugar13_Chits_mahiya..Flame..ShaktifanSwati--Ariana--Venus.XLScttlarki_punjabanrupa_6KJasoosChulbulP-StrAnGer-sonia_koolkhanBeingChevi-PD-AblazedEnigma..Meherbaan..Razia..TheBoss-MONA-Pri_BSScreamForMeDoremonLoveRuthless.Slayer-AAMIRnSHERRY-Scorpio_VelvetJupiters_Cockrogerrocksshaz2009Nishita123fire_gun-Mr.CooL--BerryCharm-

KrazySachin IF-Dazzler
KrazySachin
KrazySachin

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Bang On POST

Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap
Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

pinda93neeveeHirips1521ninny4udayjustforlaughssyasyaSarun_wahifanBlossom10jacktheripperpinky_rajatfanSree.brupa_6--Ariana--Shrumunjsweetsugar13-MONA-MeherbaanPri_BSBeingCheviZanduBaaMfire_guncarisma2Nishita123

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 6:52am | IP Logged
excellent post Clap
i had a good laugh reading it LOL

good one yaar Thumbs Up agree with each and every word Smile

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

neeveeHirips1521ninny4udayjustforlaughssyasyaSarun_wahifandevsriyajacktheripperSree.bKrazySachin--Ariana--rupa_6Shrumunjsweetsugar13-MONA-Meherbaanfire_guncarisma2

-BerryCharm- IF-Addictz

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 6:53am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

neeveesyasyajustforlaughsjacktheripperBlossom10iheartuSree.bKrazySachinsweetsugar13-MONA-Meherbaan-StrAnGer-carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KrazySachin

Bang On POST

Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap
Thumbs Up

Thank you.. The guy is unbelievable - I swear when he goes out he will watch the season and then khud ko laffa dega! lol 

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

neeveejustforlaughssyasyaEs.EsjacktheripperdevsriyaKrazySachinShrumunjMeherbaan-MONA--StrAnGer-sonia_koolkhan

Bottom_Line Senior Member
Bottom_Line
Bottom_Line

Clap

jhakas  post 

Edited by Bottom_Line - 26 December 2014 at 6:55am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

syasyaSree.bKrazySachinMeherbaancarisma2

--SH7_Sunny-- IF-Achieverz
--SH7_Sunny--
--SH7_Sunny--

Awesome blosson carisma Clap
Bwahahaha superishtaar Upen bhai patel ki keh ke leli ROFL ROFL ROFL. ROFL ROFL ROFL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

syasyajustforlaughsdevsriyaSree.bKrazySachinShrumunjMeherbaan-StrAnGer-carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -PD-

excellent post Clap
i had a good laugh reading it LOL

good one yaar Thumbs Up agree with each and every word Smile
Thanks... 
Amazing it is so simple - what he's doing yet people haven't voted him out yet! *shakes head*

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

justforlaughssyasyaKrazySachin

Go to top