Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

The Hypocrisy That Is Now YHM (Page 3)

-Ara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ara-
-Ara-

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunitas123

I was wondering why they had to bring in the Shagun track now? is the show ending? Too many tracks interwoven, next 6 months the show will end...then ekta mata will show a leap

The tracks are anything but interwoven. Ever seem fire crackers in the sky? One burns out and the next one erupts. This is that. Only they blow them out when the audience loses interest and abruptly bring forth another. So many loose tracks and forgotten premises.  

Whatever happened to the file that Param stole, I wonder.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gravity23

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AraBearxx

Originally posted by sunitas123

I was wondering why they had to bring in the Shagun track now? is the show ending? Too many tracks interwoven, next 6 months the show will end...then ekta mata will show a leap

The tracks are anything but interwoven. Ever seem fire crackers in the sky? One burns out and the next one erupts. This is that. Only they blow them out when the audience loses interest and abruptly bring forth another. So many loose tracks and forgotten premises.  

Whatever happened to the file that Param stole, I wonder.  

God...WHAT God-awful FILE is this now???

Waise...what happened to PARAM?? 

what happened to SARIKA?? The last I saw of her was as a tacky-looking nurse in some hospital...What happened to RAINA?? Wasn't she supposed to be mating with BALA?? Where is this show heading man?!!
-Ara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ara-
-Ara-

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Gravity. Give me your name man...  

I don't even care. Anymore.  

That bra scene was funny okay. Funny. Just watched it

Edited by AraBearxx - 26 December 2014 at 12:04pm
gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:08pm | IP Logged

Lol. I'm Akanksha...

And you are...??

That was funny?? I thought it was tacky and juvenile!! RAMAN just happened to see her bra-strap...Ishita behaved like he saw her glaring wide-eyed cleavage or something ROFL

You sound frustrated...:)

So am I...so I am banking on Suraj and ASHOK for a few laughs :p
-Ara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ara-
-Ara-

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gravity23

Lol. I'm Akanksha...

And you are...??

That was funny?? I thought it was tacky and juvenile!! RAMAN just happened to see her bra-strap...Ishita behaved like he saw her glaring wide-eyed cleavage or something ROFL

Kiara.  

Two seconds of humor, laugh and get over it. Asking for logic is like asking for an iMac from an ant. Kahaa and and kahaa iMac. Tsk. 

I remember when he did look at her(when she was fixing her blouse) she just sat there and then acted awkward.  

Don't know. Don't care.  Mol Lah Yo. Mohlasaeyo. Don't don't don't care. 

Be a cool kid and don't care. 

They butchered Ashok. So badly. Ugh.  

Frustrated. Yes. Hell, yes. 
gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:37pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by gravity23

Lol. I'm Akanksha...

And you are...??

Kiara.  

Two seconds of humor, laugh and get over it. Asking for logic is like asking for an iMac from an ant. Kahaa and and kahaa iMac. Tsk. 

I remember when he did look at her(when she was fixing her blouse) she just sat there and then acted awkward.  

Don't know. Don't care.  Mol Lah Yo. Mohlasaeyo. Don't don't don't care. 

Be a cool kid and don't care. 

They butchered Ashok. So badly. Ugh.  

Frustrated. Yes. Hell, yes. 

I love your reactions Kiara...Thumbs Up

I lapped up the blouse-sewing episode like a camel getting to drink water after a 2-3 months or so :p

And I didnt even laugh during today's track...

Im gonna give up on YHM for a week maybe...to recharge my batteries..
--Megha-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Megha--
--Megha--

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Well even if its hypocrisy its still watched by lots of people. M not saying u r wrong, ya this serial started off well n now gone in a completely different directions. 

Sautan drama

Educated doctor giving Baddua to people

MIL asking DIL to stay away from family members as they might not like it. 

Husband asking wife to bear Sautan as he wants his kid with him

Wife willingly doing seva of Sautan 

Daughter disrespecting her parents n expecting them to do things her way coz she thinks that is "goodness" "humanity". 

There r so many wrongs with this serial Tongue but still people r watching it for whatever reasons. 

Unless people decide to drop trps n CVs decide to give us sensible story tracks nothing is really gonna change. Thats the ultimate truth. Till then people like me will just rant LOLTongue

Edited by mnr123 - 26 December 2014 at 12:42pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Rajji.gravity23

pomegranate IF-Sizzlerz
pomegranate
pomegranate

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SurrealFantasy

Kiaraaa *bear hug*
I completely agree with EVERYTHING you said. For me, YHM has been about Ishita and Raman and yes, right now, it is more of a story of Shagun and Raman with Ishita acting as the third wheel.

From being a story about infertility and infidelity of Ishita and Shagun respectively, it has turned into the forgiveness of said infidelity and the taboo of infertility. Ishita is apparently "Ruhi's mother" but the way the family treats the "heir" and the second class treatment to Ruhi in itself is degrading her of that position.

Adi is a spoiled brat with serious psychotic issues - he doesn't regret almost killing someone and has no guilt or remorse about sending his father and then his step mother to prison - he is the "bechaara" heir?

I ask, "Kaahan ka bechara?" I cannot believe that Shagun and Ashok were shy about their physical relationship and did not flaunt it in front of him - if his father shares a room with his wife, it is suddenly "uncomfortable?"

Let's not get into the big hearted Ishita and weak-willed Raman that the story is portraying as of now. 'Nough has been said about that.

I may be bashed a lot for saying this, but for me, as of right now, the only reason Raman even loves Ishita is because, irrespective of everything - all the taunts and disrespect his family and his so called son has thrown her way - she continues to live happily with it. In fact, she goes a step ahead and brings the witch and her psychotic kid home. She isn't normal. He isn't normal. Sach mein, "jodi achi rahegi." *Slaps forehead*

Shagun was right - Ishita is and will always be a glorified nanny of a kid who doesn't hold a candle in front of the Bhalla's "ghar ka chiraag." Ruhi may or may not identify with Ishita as her mother, but the kid herself doesn't hold an important place in her family's life. Her father needed a third person to come into their life and remind him of her importance...what sort of fatherhood is that? Raman may be Ruhi's favorite person, but Adi certainly is Raman's.

The story IS going towards the fact that Ishita is someone who can be easily replaced in the Bhalla's life - and unless Raman steps up (the chances of which with his constipated son's charade going on are nil), it IS going to happen.

Will it be right? No.
Do I want it? Probably not.
Will it happen? Probably yes.

In the mean time, I shall watch old IshRa scenes, when the show did not reek of mediocre Sautan drama and hypo critic and regressive Bhallas and write stuff I wanna see.

And read stuff you write. *Winks in a not very subtle manner.*

I miss ya! #needgirltime #internetsucks #winteriskillingme 

A mother has a huge influence in a child's life and their thought process. the reason why adi was comfortable with ashok and shagun was because shagun made him look the good guy. Shagun always portrayed raman as the bad guy and ashok, the knight  that rescued them both. it is all shagun's doing. if she told adi what a wonderful person ishita was then do you think he would hate her so much? if she did not poison him against his own father then adi would be a lot for comfortable with the ishita. Adi always saw his parents arguing but he saw that ashok made her happy and that is why he was comfortable with them. Also, don't forget that adi was sent to boarding school very soon after shagun and raman's seperation, so he was not around ashok and his mother that much.

other than that, this track is a disappointment,  CV's are ruining the original essence of this show for the sake of drama and ratings. 

The current wife bringing husband's ex-wife into her home is unnatural and now that ishita's infertility is being brought up again, it is indirectly being shown that she is less important because she did not give birth to this family's first waaris and that she cannot ever give the bhalla family another grandchild. it makes so sad but I can't say much because ishita herself is responsible for it. I am angry that she does not understand that women like shagun are only bring destruction, I mean, why is so sweet to a women who is not only immoral but also brought so much misery?  CV's are pushing this 

Edited by pomegranate - 27 December 2014 at 2:26am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gravity23

Go to top