The Hypocrisy That Is Now YHM (Page 2)

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AraBearxx

Originally posted by appuss

AWESOME POST!!!!
ishita is wrong in bringing shagun home, making a mockery of her marriage in society and insulting her parents for shagun
raman is wrong for not getting another house for his ex-son duo and praising ishita when she is doing nonsense deeds which cater to his selfish love for his son. 

irrespective of whether raman love ishita or not, a proper man will not allow his ex who cheated on him, slept with another man and put him through hell for 6 long years to step in his house... not even for his son.

Where were the bhallas when their "ghar ka chirag" was staying in a freaking hostel for years... was he not uncomfortable then.

I want to see whom toshi will choose if she has to... adi or ruhi. She believes only male child is heir.

Ishra was a beautiful pair, CVs butchered them mercilessly for trps...

I hope we get a relief from "mahaan ishita + majbhoor raman" atleast by the end of this track

Why can't Shagun go to her maternal home? Why can't she go back to her mother's or her brothers? Two houses to choose from, the joy.  

Where were the Bhalla's when their GKC was living with his mother while she lived with her boyfriend. Wasn't he scarred then? Why the heck is Aditya even remotely shocked to see IshRa together? Why doesn't he let his father live with his legally wedded wife while he let his mother live with her boyfriend. And mind you, Shagun and Ashok wouldnt be chaste. 

Even the forced physical proximity comes off as sickening now. Ugh.  Trust them to kill shows in the name of TRP. 

@bold - you said it Ara...forced physical intimacy...sub-standard non-descript joking and flirting around...did you by any chance, watch today's episode? coz I did and I was mighty un-Impressed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

appuss

SurrealFantasy Goldie
SurrealFantasy
SurrealFantasy

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Kiaraaa *bear hug*
I completely agree with EVERYTHING you said. For me, YHM has been about Ishita and Raman and yes, right now, it is more of a story of Shagun and Raman with Ishita acting as the third wheel.

From being a story about infertility and infidelity of Ishita and Shagun respectively, it has turned into the forgiveness of said infidelity and the taboo of infertility. Ishita is apparently "Ruhi's mother" but the way the family treats the "heir" and the second class treatment to Ruhi in itself is degrading her of that position.

Adi is a spoiled brat with serious psychotic issues - he doesn't regret almost killing someone and has no guilt or remorse about sending his father and then his step mother to prison - he is the "bechaara" heir?

I ask, "Kaahan ka bechara?" I cannot believe that Shagun and Ashok were shy about their physical relationship and did not flaunt it in front of him - if his father shares a room with his wife, it is suddenly "uncomfortable?"

Let's not get into the big hearted Ishita and weak-willed Raman that the story is portraying as of now. 'Nough has been said about that.

I may be bashed a lot for saying this, but for me, as of right now, the only reason Raman even loves Ishita is because, irrespective of everything - all the taunts and disrespect his family and his so called son has thrown her way - she continues to live happily with it. In fact, she goes a step ahead and brings the witch and her psychotic kid home. She isn't normal. He isn't normal. Sach mein, "jodi achi rahegi." *Slaps forehead*

Shagun was right - Ishita is and will always be a glorified nanny of a kid who doesn't hold a candle in front of the Bhalla's "ghar ka chiraag." Ruhi may or may not identify with Ishita as her mother, but the kid herself doesn't hold an important place in her family's life. Her father needed a third person to come into their life and remind him of her importance...what sort of fatherhood is that? Raman may be Ruhi's favorite person, but Adi certainly is Raman's.

The story IS going towards the fact that Ishita is someone who can be easily replaced in the Bhalla's life - and unless Raman steps up (the chances of which with his constipated son's charade going on are nil), it IS going to happen.

Will it be right? No.
Do I want it? Probably not.
Will it happen? Probably yes.

In the mean time, I shall watch old IshRa scenes, when the show did not reek of mediocre Sautan drama and hypo critic and regressive Bhallas and write stuff I wanna see.

And read stuff you write. *Winks in a not very subtle manner.*

I miss ya! #needgirltime #internetsucks #winteriskillingme 

gravity23

sunitas123 IF-Dazzler
sunitas123
sunitas123

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjs

Originally posted by appuss

AWESOME POST!!!!
ishita is wrong in bringing shagun home, making a mockery of her marriage in society and insulting her parents for shagun
raman is wrong for not getting another house for his ex-son duo and praising ishita when she is doing nonsense deeds which cater to his selfish love for his son. 

irrespective of whether raman love ishita or not, a proper man will not allow his ex who cheated on him, slept with another man and put him through hell for 6 long years to step in his house... not even for his son.

Where were the bhallas when their "ghar ka chirag" was staying in a freaking hostel for years... was he not uncomfortable then.

I want to see whom toshi will choose if she has to... adi or ruhi. She believes only male child is heir.

Ishra was a beautiful pair, CVs butchered them mercilessly for trps...

I hope we get a relief from "mahaan ishita + majbhoor raman" atleast by the end of this track

@ red : exactly, apparently she was sleeping with Ashok, while being married to Raman..that sort off thing can never be forgiven

also their reasoning that Adi cant stay without Shagun, when all his childhood (when a kid actually needs his mother) he was in a hostel, alone...

I think they were ok with Adi and Shagun but are now scared seeing what Shagun has made of Adi! And they r seeing it so cant be blind to that fact! Ishita wants Adi to reform and love Raman, unfortunately there comes a baggage called Shagun. She trusts Raman and his love for her, so she took the step. Toshiji and others also agreed to it. The point is Adi will come closer to Raman and Ishita, that is why Toshiji too wants it. If they show any compromising stuff that Raman does, then YHM will end. The whole theme of the show to me is that Ishra saty togther even when all r falling apart and try to solve the mess!

As for ppl thinking Ishita worried about Raman and physical intimacy- dont think that is the case. She will be a bit embarrased in the beginning - kaand toh andhere main karegi no issues; then slowly move to being bold... The idea of this scene was to show that they r also slowly indulging in bold talk. If Raman was not drunk, consummation was on the cards!
arshi21 IF-Rockerz
arshi21
arshi21

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:03am | IP Logged
I want to stand up and give you an applause for writing this.

Is there any way we can send this to the cvs? Can they please stop this  bullshit which is happening in the name of drama ?

I am so disappointed in the cvs for dishing so much nonsensensical crap at their loyal fans.

This is an amazing post. I hope someone from yhm team reads this.

I am extremely tired of aditya and i strongly dislike him. Though i have nothing against the child actor, he needs to go and take his witch of a mom with him.

Edited by arshi21 - 26 December 2014 at 11:07am

gravity23

sunitas123 IF-Dazzler
sunitas123
sunitas123

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SurrealFantasy

Kiaraaa *bear hug*
I completely agree with EVERYTHING you said. For me, YHM has been about Ishita and Raman and yes, right now, it is more of a story of Shagun and Raman with Ishita acting as the third wheel.

From being a story about infertility and infidelity of Ishita and Shagun respectively, it has turned into the forgiveness of said infidelity and the taboo of infertility. Ishita is apparently "Ruhi's mother" but the way the family treats the "heir" and the second class treatment to Ruhi in itself is degrading her of that position.

Adi is a spoiled brat with serious psychotic issues - he doesn't regret almost killing someone and has no guilt or remorse about sending his father and then his step mother to prison - he is the "bechaara" heir?

I ask, "Kaahan ka bechara?" I cannot believe that Shagun and Ashok were shy about their physical relationship and did not flaunt it in front of him - if his father shares a room with his wife, it is suddenly "uncomfortable?"

Let's not get into the big hearted Ishita and weak-willed Raman that the story is portraying as of now. 'Nough has been said about that.

I may be bashed a lot for saying this, but for me, as of right now, the only reason Raman even loves Ishita is because, irrespective of everything - all the taunts and disrespect his family and his so called son has thrown her way - she continues to live happily with it. In fact, she goes a step ahead and brings the witch and her psychotic kid home. She isn't normal. He isn't normal. Sach mein, "jodi achi rahegi." *Slaps forehead*

Shagun was right - Ishita is and will always be a glorified nanny of a kid who doesn't hold a candle in front of the Bhalla's "ghar ka chiraag." Ruhi may or may not identify with Ishita as her mother, but the kid herself doesn't hold an important place in her family's life. Her father needed a third person to come into their life and remind him of her importance...what sort of fatherhood is that? Raman may be Ruhi's favorite person, but Adi certainly is Raman's.

The story IS going towards the fact that Ishita is someone who can be easily replaced in the Bhalla's life - and unless Raman steps up (the chances of which with his constipated son's charade going on are nil), it IS going to happen.

Will it be right? No.

In the mean time, I shall watch old IshRa scenes, when the show did not reek of mediocre Sautan drama and hypo critic and regressive Bhallas and write stuff I wanna see.

i think we are all going bonkers with this track. I dont think anyone will fall for Shagun but she may try to get Adi to blackmail Raman, which too wont work! this si ultimate test for Ishra, which they will win. But watching Shagun under the same roof is boiling my blood...
gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunitas123

Originally posted by SurrealFantasy

Kiaraaa *bear hug*

Will it be right? No.

i think we are all going bonkers with this track. I dont think anyone will fall for Shagun but she may try to get Adi to blackmail Raman, which too wont work! this si ultimate test for Ishra, which they will win. But watching Shagun under the same roof is boiling my blood...

love the Angerji  version of "Khoon Khaulta Hai"...
sunitas123 IF-Dazzler
sunitas123
sunitas123

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:47am | IP Logged
I was wondering why they had to bring in the Shagun track now? is the show ending? Too many tracks interwoven, next 6 months the show will end...then ekta mata will show a leap
-Ara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ara-
-Ara-

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:49am | IP Logged
On a Doctor Who marathon. Followed by Big Bang Theory and then Sherlock.  

YHM is a ship that has long sailed. Not even discussing this now.  Bas.  

Go to top