Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

mat jala inna baba........ ROFL..... (Page 4)

manan_flab IF-Rockerz
manan_flab
manan_flab

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kresham

Originally posted by manan_flab

haai thanq somuch for ur lovely updates...Arre yaar I m dieing to watch the episodes... inne acche episodes n i m missing them in CV's ko abhi hi dene the itne acche episodes...

but y jealous track for nandu y not manik yaar I really want manik jealous Bcz his jealousy dint cum out properly during dhruv Bcz he is his best buddy...I really want manik to c abhi n Nandu n feel jealous

ur welcome sweety...

n dont worry abhi will definitely use his genius mind n will come up wid some mind blowing idea... n den we will see our jealous manik...Day DreamingDay Dreaming
i really hope yaar... ab nandu ko satana bas kare ye CV's bas
no no no no no... i want dis for some time... LOL

sehrmemon Senior Member
sehrmemon
sehrmemon

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 7:39am | IP Logged
I loved ur review on the episode StarClap
Abhi and nandani conversation was soo cute i adore these two the way abhi said i will think for the solution of ur problem was tooo cute and that star line which one is manik was just awwwEmbarrassed

Then fab5 fight was bad really bad i hope there friendship doesn't break
Alya is mad she is totally gone case now like navya she has titally gone after harshad crocodile tears and she will regret this for sure i hope she sees harshad's true face soonCry

More over the funny part in this fight was dhruv he so normally said main na kia kiya and i was like duh u created this mess Shocked

I liked Manan scenes nandani goes al happy when party got cancelled but then jealous at the same time LOL she goes after soha and our manik being manik realises that she is there by her slippers soo cute

I loved the episode alot Wink Cvs surprise us with good stuff

Precap i don't knw what to say it seems its time manik meets harshad and that pic which we all saw gets revelved next week will be a face off between themAngry  i hope they don't bail him out cx it will be a disaster

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smitasmita

_keertu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_keertu_
_keertu_

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 7:43am | IP Logged
thnx for the LU simmiHug
nd it was hilarious to see nandhu jealousLOL
awww Manik mera manik tu  nandhu ki slipper to pehchaan liyaROFL
kresham IF-Sizzlerz
kresham
kresham

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 7:55am | IP Logged

haai thanq somuch for ur lovely updates...Arre yaar I m dieing to watch the episodes... inne acche episodes n i m missing them in CV's ko abhi hi dene the itne acche episodes...

but y jealous track for nandu y not manik yaar I really want manik jealous Bcz his jealousy dint cum out properly during dhruv Bcz he is his best buddy...I really want manik to c abhi n Nandu n feel jealous

ur welcome sweety...

n dont worry abhi will definitely use his genius mind n will come up wid some mind blowing idea... n den we will see our jealous manik...Day DreamingDay Dreaming
i really hope yaar... ab nandu ko satana bas kare ye CV's bas

no no no no no... i want dis for some time...LOL
if it's worth watching thn no problem ;-)
deepalokii Newbie
deepalokii
deepalokii

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Mujhey tho dar lag raha hairey  Dheko mani is doin all this stuff to make nandu jealous ..I liked the way he was talking to her before he saw nandu like i dont like games i dont like music i dont watch movies  and u shld know one needs his own space he was all but asking her to get out...butafter seeing nandu tho ... i think its better off if Nandu didnt come to his house.. in 5 minutes more manik would have told Karam Jali to buzz off from his house he was trying put it across to her that he is not interested ..aur Nandu ko dheka tho giving out mixed signals to That woman Yar Kurana ki ladki hi tho  tomorrow album uspey dependkartha hi.. dont tell me another sacrificing track frm nandini to let go of manik to this Karamjali foir giving him his album huh i will hate it 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sal_aphroditeAliyagogoi

ragvir.fan IF-Sizzlerz
ragvir.fan
ragvir.fan

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 8:19am | IP Logged
karam jali, kalmuhi , chipkali ROFL 
weekend me do char naam aur soch lena ROFL
manan_flab IF-Rockerz
manan_flab
manan_flab

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana.1990

I loved ur review on the episode StarClap
Abhi and nandani conversation was soo cute i adore these two the way abhi said i will think for the solution of ur problem was tooo cute and that star line which one is manik was just awwwEmbarrassed

Then fab5 fight was bad really bad i hope there friendship doesn't break
Alya is mad she is totally gone case now like navya she has titally gone after harshad crocodile tears and she will regret this for sure i hope she sees harshad's true face soonCry

More over the funny part in this fight was dhruv he so normally said main na kia kiya and i was like duh u created this mess Shocked

I liked Manan scenes nandani goes al happy when party got cancelled but then jealous at the same time LOL she goes after soha and our manik being manik realises that she is there by her slippers soo cute

I loved the episode alot Wink Cvs surprise us with good stuff

Precap i don't knw what to say it seems its time manik meets harshad and that pic which we all saw gets revelved next week will be a face off between themAngry  i hope they don't bail him out cx it will be a disaster

hehehe thnx for liking d post sweety...
n ya dis track is so awesome idk why people were against it...

n m happy dat der was no precap related to manan my weekend will be a peaceful one this time...Wink
manan_flab IF-Rockerz
manan_flab
manan_flab

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _keertu_

thnx for the LU simmiHug
nd it was hilarious to see nandhu jealousLOL
awww Manik mera manik tu  nandhu ki slipper to pehchaan liyaROFL

ur welcmx sweety...

hehehehe i was laughing like anything at dat tym... ROFLROFLROFL

Go to top