parde ke peeche??! (Page 4)

crystalfairy95 Senior Member
crystalfairy95
crystalfairy95

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fan145

Originally posted by navi04vet

Lia ur bak...misse u gall..and love yaa...i loved the epi loved the figh btween fab5 ..i knw i am sadistic bt this was needed ..each of thm r justified...and manik and nandu ...this two r always myy babies anddd abhi nandu talk ..he is genious love vth this ch...and soha chudail ..yeah i did hate her bt ok..bt i am sad they didnt give us mana precap..soo tht our wait for it wud be intresting..
Miss uu gall
I m.happy its not man an precap...that means something interesting will b there on monday...ede...ended kettiyonu vattayi...angerkku innu fried rice n chicken venam ennu...Cry
WinkBuhahahahahha..paavam ninte hus inn dry fried rice avumoo avooo...and dont think v vll get less manan ..i thnk v r gonna get more cz today thr wasnt much ..Wink
I hope soo..But i can't watch it...enne kolle...pavam njan...sigh!!!Wink

navi04vet Goldie
navi04vet
navi04vet

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crystalfairy95

Lia ur bak...misse u gall..and love yaa...i loved the epi loved the figh btween fab5 ..i knw i am sadistic bt this was needed ..each of thm r justified...and manik and nandu ...this two r always myy babies anddd abhi nandu talk ..he is genious love vth this ch...and soha chudail ..yeah i did hate her bt ok..bt i am sad they didnt give us mana precap..soo tht our wait for it wud be intresting..
Miss uu gall
I m.happy its not man an precap...that means something interesting will b there on monday...ede...ended kettiyonu vattayi...angerkku innu fried rice n chicken venam ennu...Cry
WinkBuhahahahahha..paavam ninte hus inn dry fried rice avumoo avooo...and dont think v vll get less manan ..i thnk v r gonna get more cz today thr wasnt much ..Wink
Done with dinner...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crystalfairy95

-cherryblossom- IF-Rockerz
-cherryblossom-
-cherryblossom-

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ireena7

Originally posted by Ireena7

Parde mein rehne do...parda na uthao..
parda jo utth gaya toh Nandini dikh jayegaROFL
ROFL...true...
Manik is damn damn damn smart yaar...he is just too good...the way he was approaching towards the curtai to scare Nandini...I am sure he will cover the whole window will not reveal NandiniLOL

Even I think the same.. he will let her fume for sometime and will somehow kick soha out then confront her ... it will be fun to watch ... LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crystalfairy95

crystalfairy95 Senior Member
crystalfairy95
crystalfairy95

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 8:49am | IP Logged

Miss uu gall
Done with dinner...LOL
Instant fried rice n chicken?? nee oru sambhavam thanne...
Navzz nammude puthiya chekkan Abhi..aal kollan alle??!! i luuubbb him!!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index