Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

India-Forums

INSULIN IS THE ONLY OPTION :)))))) Updated! (Page 6)

Priya_ShrAvi IF-Rockerz
Priya_ShrAvi
Priya_ShrAvi

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sathia007

Hi Priya,
Very witty review of the episode. I have not watched yet!!!
As usual I am on duty/ not busy , going through Forum - one of my Favourite Hobbies!!!

However, I can see you are very scarred of developing Hyperglycaemia - getting ready for Insulin dose / even for ICCU/ ITU/ HDU admin/ Divya also wants to reserve a bed for her and also for CVs for future hyperglycaemic attack!!!! - If CVS are in ICCU, who will be giving us our daily surgery dose( JOSID/ MALKUSH/ APOLOK)?????- then we will be all hypoglycaemic!!!
You get headache whenever you see SOJAL BAHINI - check your insulin dose - could be due to hypoglycaemia!!!! - your over dosing!!!!!

RIA's marriage is on the way - More SWEETS ( LADDOO/ BARFI/ ROSOGULLA/ SHEERA/JELABI - and so on) on the way !!!!!! - BE STRONG GIRLS - too much pressure will be on your whole system!!!!! - CVS love us very much!!!!!

Hey doctor Tongue
So according to ur clinical correlation...I must be having both hyperglycaemic and hypoglycemia Ouch blame CVS Dead
Tks for ur lovely comm swathya Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sathia007mahirmukhtarDogan1

Priya_ShrAvi IF-Rockerz
Priya_ShrAvi
Priya_ShrAvi

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akashavani

Originally posted by Priya_ShrAvi

Originally posted by akashavani

Priya...loved the sweet scenes...of Shlok and Anjali's bonding ...and AShlok's cute fight too ..for AAi...the scenes were good .

Shlok always wanted Aai love...only hated her ...because he thought AAi... didn't love him...But now will definitely redeem himself. ...no problem.

HAPPY ...that Anjali will be with Ashlok...Especially cutting ...lizards tail...and more importantly. ..when Arav will enter ...AShlok's life ...to create ...A storm...Anjali will definitely keep them grounded...completely.

But I definitely will get diabetes. ..if something like that ..happens with ...Baba and Anjali...Already josid love does it ...hazam nahi hotha..

Today...I felt ...full sweet pleasure though ...seeing ASHLOK'S ROOM in AM ...after a long time ...Nostalgic to the core...remembering all Ashlok ..romantic love and hate moments ..hmmm.

Hi5!vinni
Seeing ashlok room after so long made me nostalgic too Ouch ..I love their room a lot... Since lots of memorable scenes happened in that room...am already wanting to see them back in AM...weird I know LOL
But am missing all Agni's and AM Confused

HI5..Priya...Me Too...,want The @Bold...missing. ...All Agni's and AM..

But now atleast ...Anjali is with ...AShlok...3 together. ...3 more to go...,and then 5 more ...krlks.

Avinash. ...must be happy ...to have his buddy Anjali. .now with them...extra fun...for ShrAvi..too.

@bold...
Whoa Vinni...ur reading my mind ... Was thinking about...avi's miss u Buddy's insta post...whe watching that scene..hi5 ebp Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sathia007mahirmukhtarDogan1

Priya_ShrAvi IF-Rockerz
Priya_ShrAvi
Priya_ShrAvi

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepavasudev

Anjy cutting lizzys tail..rofl...

But priya Lisard tail grows even after a cut..

Insulin and iicu...very true..so much icing today..

Great review..

Yeah before this lizard grow her tail ebp...ashlok along with anji will leave the chawl LOL
Tks dear Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mahirmukhtar

Priya_ShrAvi IF-Rockerz
Priya_ShrAvi
Priya_ShrAvi

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meerab...

Lovely Review...
Shlok anjali...oversweetnessLOL
But still I loved only that part of episode

TY meer Embarrassed
Priya_ShrAvi IF-Rockerz
Priya_ShrAvi
Priya_ShrAvi

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TULIPBEAUTY

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="6">great post priya loved itBig smile</font>

Thank you tulip Big smile
Priya_ShrAvi IF-Rockerz
Priya_ShrAvi
Priya_ShrAvi

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BabyBearFan

Thanks for the warning, Pri! Mom son bonding was indeed high in sugar! Didn't mind thoughBig smileShlok is all charged up with his mom and wife in his life now! Cvs, bring it on. We are ready for the zoo animals to be let loose, as long as Ashlok are in the frame, for most of the timeLOL

Your welcome saji Big smile
Ready for the zoo animals to be let loose Shocked LOL whether we are ready or not...CVS will do the honours Sleepy LOL
Priya_ShrAvi IF-Rockerz
Priya_ShrAvi
Priya_ShrAvi

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahirmukhtar

My vanilla pudding Tongueif you'll have diabetes and went to hosp OuchLOLthen who'll nag me!ROFL
Don't buddy we'll both go to hosp together you for your insulin shot and me for becoming a psycho after writing the ff!ROFL

Now coming towards the epi the Shlok and Anjali scenes were poignant and Ashlok pulling each other's legs was cute!WinkLOL

No Aps today!DancingBut will get a double dose of her Ouchwe all know very well about cv's!

And i liked Ankush scene with Renuka, wanted to sock that woman in the mouth from a very long time Evil Smilebelieve me she is more irritating for me than all other extrasOuchLOL

Ankush although is showing fake concern for his ayi Ouchbut all the same Renuka caught a very beautiful punch in her face!Evil SmileLOL

All in all i liked the epi!Wink

Choco fudge Hug
Both will go to hosp Shocked then we need to reserve a cot for the doctor ROFL

TY for ur lovely comment by choco chip Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mahirmukhtar

Priya_ShrAvi IF-Rockerz
Priya_ShrAvi
Priya_ShrAvi

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by avinu1

Hilarious review Priya.. Loved the tittle very much Thumbs Up