Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

INSULIN IS THE ONLY OPTION :)))))) Updated!

Priya_ShrAvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Guys trust me INSULIN shots are the only option ...to control our sugar levels...because not getting DIABETES even after watching today's episode... is next to impossibleπŸ˜† SHLOKJALI...KALKUSH..flooding mother sentiment scenes.[:"(]... thank God CVS spared us by not showing ever sweet JOSID...otherwise we need Ambulance 🀣 and will be watching Saturday episode in IICU 🀣

Anjali reached Mumbai...SAFE πŸ˜ƒ after some emotional moment in ashram with her Ayi and baba πŸ˜ƒShlok received Ayi and   pulled a scene...to annoy biwi πŸ˜† that was cute πŸ˜ƒ Astha welcomed anji with Aarti...into their new life..

Then some bonding between SHLOKJALI..❀️shlok said all those words which he should say...he misbehaved with her and troubled her a lot... 3cheers to CVS for giving proper scenes for them...unlike ashlok...still am waiting for the day,...shlok telling when he actually fell in love...and why? Greedy meπŸ˜†
After leaving AM...in spite of all struggles... Shlok got to know that his ayi likes Strong coffees 🀑 that is when I felt my sugar level rocketing 🀣and my blood pressure literally going down... thinking even my MIL would be watching all thse scenes 🀣

Dada getting cold feet:
Bored baba.😳..wandering in the rooms of AM...finally landed in bacchas room...got Anand's call and get to know he is impatient to blurt out something πŸ˜† the word baccha...made eaves dropping bahu suspicious πŸ˜†

KALKUSH:
ANKUSH pretending to be a nice momma's boy...and trying to compete with our shlok... πŸ˜† no way...shlokie today broke all the previous records... πŸ˜†

Can't wait to watch what turn story gonna take with Anjali's entry... And Anjali the protective momma ...cutting lizard's tail 😈 ...

Edited by Priya_ShrAvi - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dhth1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
res...whats up u guys coming up with hatke tiltes...
check deepas..

Nice one partner...

For sure we need insulin...fantastic slokhanjali bonding...loved it...three cheers to my three pillars...they nailed it...it was sweet and emotional...

Me too waiting for the day when slokh will utter golden words to astha saying when he actually feel in love...no hopes on that but 

YIPEE no Josid and apsπŸ₯³But cvs made sure they give our daily dose of irritants...it was renuka today 

Whether cvs show us aslokh or not they won't forget to irritate us...don't worry till circus team joins we will be rewarded with ria wedding , more aps dream, mala ankush romance and not to forget MB and Rekha Ji
Other than aslokh everybody will be shown..ever sweet Josid on way...so keep your ambulance ready and book one cot for me also in ICU we will watch together πŸ˜†

Edited by Dogan1 - 9 years ago
nim_var thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It was sweet but this sweetness will not give me diabetes. That will happen if Renuka spoke like butter wouldn't melt in my mouth or Jaya became affectionate towards Kavya and Sojal.πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Nice post. Liked today's epi.
Priya_ShrAvi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dogan1

check deepas..

To throw baits 😈
Priya_ShrAvi thumbnail
Originally posted by: k.taddy1234

Nice Post

Thank k 😳
Priya_ShrAvi thumbnail
Originally posted by: nim_var

It was sweet but this sweetness will not give me diabetes. That will happen if Renuka spoke like butter wouldn't melt in my mouth or Jaya became affectionate towards Kavya and Sojal.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Nice post. Liked today's epi.

But my resistance power is very low nim 😭 I can already sense some overdose in future πŸ˜†
Only ashlok's overdose... will not affect me... 😳 πŸ˜†
vj3072 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Cutting lizard's tail 🀣 that's what I want Anjali to do...if she is around there is no third party in Aashlok life πŸ˜† she will be cutting each and very one's tail πŸ‘ BRAVO MOM πŸ˜†
Priya_ShrAvi thumbnail
Originally posted by: vj3072

Cutting lizards's tail 🀣 that's what I want Anjali to do...if she is around there is no third party in Aashlok life πŸ˜† she will be cutting each and very one's tail πŸ‘ BRAVO MOM πŸ˜†

Yeah...no prob..in chawl...PEACEπŸ˜ƒ
That's why they gonna have prob outside... Aarav...office πŸ˜•
vj3072 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Priya_ShrAvi

Yeah...no prob..in chawl...PEACEπŸ˜ƒ
That's why they gonna have prob outside... Aarav...office πŸ˜•

don't worry Priya...she will cut "BOTH" tails.. 🀣 front & back

Priya_ShrAvi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dogan1

check deepas..

Nice one partner...

For sure we need insulin...fantastic slokhanjali bonding...loved it...three cheers to my three pillars...they nailed it...it was sweet and emotional...

Me too waiting for the day when slokh will utter golden words to astha saying when he actually feel in love...no hopes on that but

YIPEE no Josid and apsπŸ₯³But cvs made sure they give our daily dose of irritants...it was renuka today

Whether cvs show us aslokh or not they won't forget to irritate us...don't worry till circus team joins we will be rewarded with ria wedding , more aps dream, mala ankush romance and not to forget MB and Rekha Ji
Other than aslokh everybody will be shown..ever sweet Josid on way...so keep your ambulance ready and book one cot for me also in ICU we will watch togetherπŸ˜†

Yup partner...will book one cot for you too...we will watch together 🀣
Renu...she's like a bitter guard 🀒 after all sweetness...
Circus team... hope shlok is the ring master πŸ˜‰
RIA marriage... Not interestedπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ