Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

India-Forums

INSULIN IS THE ONLY OPTION :)))))) Updated!

Priya_ShrAvi IF-Rockerz
Priya_ShrAvi
Priya_ShrAvi

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 6:17am | IP Logged

Guys trust me INSULIN shots are the only option ...to control our sugar levels...because not getting DIABETES even after watching today's episode... is next to impossibleLOL SHLOKJALI...KALKUSH..flooding mother sentiment scenes.[:"(]... thank God CVS spared us by not showing ever sweet JOSID...otherwise we need Ambulance ROFL and will be watching Saturday episode in IICU ROFL

Anjali reached Mumbai...SAFE Big smile after some emotional moment in ashram with her Ayi and baba Big smileShlok received Ayi and   pulled a scene...to annoy biwi LOL that was cute Big smile Astha welcomed anji with Aarti...into their new life..

Then some bonding between SHLOKJALI..Heartshlok said all those words which he should say...he misbehaved with her and troubled her a lot... Ouch 3cheers to CVS for giving proper scenes for them...unlike ashlok...still am waiting for the day,...shlok telling when he actually fell in love...and why? Greedy meLOL
After leaving AM...in spite of all struggles... Shlok got to know that his ayi likes Strong coffees Clown that is when I felt my sugar level rocketing ROFLand my blood pressure literally going down... thinking even my MIL would be watching all thse scenes ROFL

Dada getting cold feet:
Bored baba.Stern Smile..wandering in the rooms of AM...finally landed in bacchas room...got Anand's call and get to know he is impatient to blurt out something LOL the word baccha...made eaves dropping bahu suspicious LOL

KALKUSH:
ANKUSH pretending to be a nice momma's boy...and trying to compete with our shlok... LOL no way...shlokie today broke all the previous records... LOL

Can't wait to watch what turn story gonna take with Anjali's entry... And Anjali the protective momma ...cutting lizard's tail Evil Smile ...

Edited by Priya_ShrAvi - 26 December 2014 at 7:35am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

angelstar98ganeshvijaymin97avinu1sameelSathia007vj3072hp_2006akashavaninandu_nanmahirmukhtarDEVU.NAIRdv19Dogan1k.taddy1234bobbiedhillonmeerab....Biggi.

Dogan1 IF-Sizzlerz
Dogan1
Dogan1

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 6:24am | IP Logged
res...whats up u guys coming up with hatke tiltes...
check deepas..

Nice one partner...

For sure we need insulin...fantastic slokhanjali bonding...loved it...three cheers to my three pillars...they nailed it...it was sweet and emotional...

Me too waiting for the day when slokh will utter golden words to astha saying when he actually feel in love...no hopes on that but Ouch

YIPEE no Josid and apsPartyBut cvs made sure they give our daily dose of irritants...it was renuka todayOuch 

Whether cvs show us aslokh or not they won't forget to irritate us...don't worry till circus team joins we will be rewarded with ria wedding , more aps dream, mala ankush romance and not to forget MB and Rekha Ji
Other than aslokh everybody will be shown..ever sweet Josid on way...so keep your ambulance ready and book one cot for me also in ICU we will watch together LOL

Edited by Dogan1 - 26 December 2014 at 7:51am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vj3072Sathia007akashavaniPriya_ShrAvimahirmukhtar

Priya_ShrAvi IF-Rockerz
Priya_ShrAvi
Priya_ShrAvi

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Updated Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vj3072

k.taddy1234 IF-Sizzlerz
k.taddy1234
k.taddy1234

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Nice Post

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vj3072Priya_ShrAvi

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 7:40am | IP Logged
It was sweet but this sweetness will not give me diabetes. That will happen if Renuka spoke like butter wouldn't melt in my mouth or Jaya became affectionate towards Kavya and Sojal.LOL LOL
Nice post. Liked today's epi.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vj3072Sathia007Priya_ShrAvimahirmukhtar

Priya_ShrAvi IF-Rockerz
Priya_ShrAvi
Priya_ShrAvi

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dogan1

res...whats up u guys coming up with hatke tiltes...
check deepas..

To throw baits Evil Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vj3072Dogan1

Priya_ShrAvi IF-Rockerz
Priya_ShrAvi
Priya_ShrAvi

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by k.taddy1234

Nice Post

Thank k Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vj3072

Priya_ShrAvi IF-Rockerz
Priya_ShrAvi
Priya_ShrAvi

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nim_var

It was sweet but this sweetness will not give me diabetes. That will happen if Renuka spoke like butter wouldn't melt in my mouth or Jaya became affectionate towards Kavya and Sojal.LOLLOL
Nice post. Liked today's epi.

But my resistance power is very low nim Cry I can already sense some overdose in future LOL
Only ashlok's overdose... will not affect me... Embarrassed LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vj3072Sathia007akashavanimahirmukhtarnim_varDogan1

Go to top