Humsafars

zeenat betrayed sahir??

farru786 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
I have read many ppl on forum saying that zeenat has betrayed sahir hence he has become heartless but according to flashbacks theu were pretty happy with each other nd to fulfil his promise sahir has even kept all his wealth at stake so what makes u say zeenat betrayed him ??any explanations plzz shareEdited by farru786 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I think she kept taunting him as he is not that rich and can never be. So thus he want to prove her wrong 😔
Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

The way sahir looks at her and talks abt her ...it's sort of understood Zeenat betrayed him n even Alvira was once talking abt it ðŸ˜†
sanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: farru786

I have read many ppl on forum saying that zeenat has betrayed sahir hence he has become heartless but according to flashbacks theu were pretty happy with each other nd to fulfil his promise sahir has even kept all his wealth at stake so what makes u say zeenat betrayed him ??any explanations plzz share

Even I felt they were a happy couple. They showed in an episode that they were very close to each other. I fail to understand where is this betrayal coming .