11 [55.00%]
7 [35.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kala16

excellent for anjali,ashlok scenes. let's see what cvs have got in store for us. what happened to the food truck? are they still running it?

Thanks for the rating Kala.

No mention of the food truck yet. Maybe AASLI will do some catering from the house...will have to see as they seem to be wrapping a few loose ends and readying the stage for the entry of the zoo animals ebp...

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Priya_ShrAvi

Excellent :)

Thanks for the rating Priya.
nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Efinah36

5 for me

Loved the whole episode
Especially aastha/anjali/shlok scene

And And And

No apsara today

Agree Efinah, dancing as no APS..but she will be back like our worst nightmare come true.LOL

The Ashlok - Anjali scenes were superb and enjoyed them a lot. Lovely bonding.
nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DEVU.NAIR

5 from my side nimmyBig smile
today's highlight was ashlok and anjali scene,loved itHeart
not interested in apj's dramaLOLLOL
and prologue,we know our cv's LOLthey don't give what we want,so no expectationsLOLLOL

Devu...loved the bond betn bachha and ayi...cute tiny...pouting...

Agree no expectations...for today...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DEVU.NAIR

Sathia007 IF-Dazzler
Sathia007
Sathia007

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 9:48am | IP Logged
 From 
 me

I loved the episode. It was so sweet  to watch exciting son  to meet his long lost mum!!!! 

AVINASH was very REAL not reel!!!

Aastha's eagerrness to  bring AYI to her new  happy  Sansar (family) to make her  part of their  happiness!!!!! She always got very easily excited - Shrenu was emoting her excitement very sweetly!!!!

SASHU BAI's GRIHOPRAVESH to  beta - bahu's family to be their part - superb  CVS

Oneday this Sashu bai made this babu part of  her family by doing grihopravesh, now gradually  that bahu  took all responsibilities of the family including SASHU BAI -   THIS RULE OF THE SANSAR!!!

SHLOK saw the bonding of mum and wify - felt more happy and strong  who could now face  all struggles of life  -  GOOD TEACHING TO IF GIRLS - Don't fight with your  SASH ( I do not have SASH)!!! - Thanks CVS for  your thoughtfulness !!! - very educational to us !!!!!!!

However , I enjoyed whole MA - BETA - BAHU- bonding very much!!!!!

However please don't throw any chappal to me -  today I enjoyed Renuka's bla bla!!!!!!

Edited by Sathia007 - 28 December 2014 at 9:50am

nim_var

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sathia007

From 
 me

I loved the episode. It was so sweet  to watch exciting son  to meet his long lost mum!!!! 

AVINASH was very REAL not reel!!!  I think he was happy to have his buddy back...

Aastha's eagerrness to  bring AYI to her new  happy  Sansar (family) to make her  part of their  happiness!!!!! She always got very easily excited - Shrenu was emoting her excitement very sweetly!!!!  she was excellent here as she was eagerly awaiting her arrival, so sweetly.

SASHU BAI's GRIHOPRAVESH to  beta - bahu's family to be their part - superb  CVS well done and she has not forgotten the duties of an Agni bahu.

Oneday this Sashu bai made this babu part of  her family by doing grihopravesh, now gradually she took all responsibilities of the family including SASHU BAI -   THIS RULE OF THE SANSAR!!!

SHLOK saw the bonding of mum and wify - felt more happy and strong  who can now face  now all struggles of life  -  GOOD TEACHING TO IF GIRLS - Don't fight with your  SASH ( I do not have SASH)!!! - Thanks CVS for  your thoughtfulness !!! - very educational!!!!!!!  swathya, a study in contrasts this whole week...aps/mil with Aastha/Anjali...2 brothers ...thinking of their dad...their duties towards the parents...al of this was seen...really good messages if one thinks.

However , I enjoyed whole MA - BETA - BAHU- bonding very much!!!!! yes, it was the most awaited scene by me.

However please don't throw any chappal to me -  today I enjoyed Renuka's bla bla!!!!!!  she let the cat out of the bad and was true to her original char...that did crack me up...she was tolerable. so yeah no chappals or even eggs or tomatoes...LOL

Sathia007

Go to top