7 [35.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Please rate and give your comments. 
5. Excellent. 

Loved Loved that Anjali is now with Ashlok. Loved all their scenes at the chawl. So good to see them together. A fiver for this alone and to see Ashlok fighting to get her love and attention like little kids. 

What I liked.

Shlok excitedly talking to his ayi from the auto before going to pick her up.
Shlok pulling a fast one on Aastha saying ayi did not come.
Aastha welcoming her sasubai into the home with an aarti.
Praying to Bappa together.
Anjali - Shlok bonding, finally we are getting to see them, Need to see more. 
Tiny could not keep quiet and wanted some hugs and kisses too from her ayi.
Coffee wali baat for Anjali.
AASLI going to light up the chulha together, Shlok seeing them and feeling strong and proud. 
Ankush - Kalindi - Renuka - Ajju scene was good. Renuka was her usual onboxious self and got told off by Ankush strongly. Hope he has really changed for the better.
Sojal missed checking baba's phone. LOL
Tattles to Varad...Ouch Anand loses the phone connection...Ouch

On the whole an enjoyable epi... No minuses today at all. If there were any I could not spot them.
Total paisa vasool. Big smile

Precap -  Baba telling Varad about Anand's call and that he has invited him home. Both VAral go pale and are shocked...Shocked How to thwart this one away????

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

deepasravanthi.Lisa.sara222jia.astkEfinah36Sathia007akashavaniPriya_ShrAviDEVU.NAIRbobbiedhillondv19Dogan1potomac.Biggi.

gkavya47 Goldie
gkavya47
gkavya47

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Phataka Dhamaka Excellent

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nim_var

gkavya47 Goldie
gkavya47
gkavya47

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Ankush made an appearance todayClap Clap Clap Clap.Mala said Kalindi not to give Ankush's property to him it is good that she did not say that she is nor married Ankush and he did not change I want Kalindi to give Ankush's property to him Ankush should be like how he is.On road Ankush's friend Rohit met him he asked who is Kalindi Ankush said she is his Kaki Kalindi was hurted by Ankush's words. Ankush thought it is not good for him if Kalindi is sad.Renuka came to Kalindi's house to invite for Ria's wedding she insulted my sweet AnkushAngry Angry Angry Angryshe is Censored.Ankush made Renuka's mouth shut by saying he won't listen one word from her he said Kalindi is such a good person.He said to Kalindi that he can't bare anyone insulting his mother Kalindi became emotional Ankush should impress her like this only so that she will give his property to him

Edited by gkavya47 - 26 December 2014 at 6:21am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sathia007nim_var

Dogan1 IF-Sizzlerz
Dogan1
Dogan1

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 6:18am | IP Logged
nimmy
gave six only for slokh anjali astha scene...it was very emotional and nice...geeta as usual was too good...shrenu was good and avi superb...
liked slokh teasing astha and he gave small hit on her nose...Day Dreaming

i loved it when slokh said u both are my strength...very nice...loved their bonding...want more

annad going to come and reveal varad dada...he might kill him...

best part no aps...how lucky we r

Edited by Dogan1 - 26 December 2014 at 6:20am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sathia007akashavaninim_var

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dogan1

nimmy
gave six only for slokh anjali astha scene...it was very emotional and nice...geeta as usual was too good...shrenu was good and avi superb...
liked slokh teasing astha and he gave small hit on her nose...Day Dreaming

i loved it when slokh said u both are my strength...very nice...

annad going to come and reveal varad dada...he might kill him...

best part no aps...how lucky we r

Divya, loved the mommy -bachha bonding scenes. It was a good move to get Anjali back in the game. Anand may not even reach AM, let us see what Varad does to him...threat or harm him??? 

No mention of the saap...yuck...it was clear in the dream seq y'day when she was feeding Shlok, that it was Avi and not Shlok who was laughing while performing. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sathia007Dogan1

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gkavya47

Phataka Dhamaka Excellent

Thanks for voting Kavya. Big smile  Ankush came today, so obviously phataka dhamaka excellent.LOL
potomac IF-Sizzlerz
potomac
potomac

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 6:35am | IP Logged
that was an excellent eps Nimms...loved SHLOKANJALI sceneEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sathia007nim_varDogan1

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gkavya47

Ankush made an appearance todayClap Clap Clap Clap.Mala said Kalindi not to give Ankush's property to him it is good that she did not say that she is nor married Ankush and he did not change I want Kalindi to give Ankush's property to him Ankush should be like how he is.On road Ankush's friend Rohit met him he asked who is Kalindi Ankush said she is his Kaki Kalindi was hurted by Ankush's words. Ankush thought it is not good for him if Kalindi is sad.Renuka came to Kalindi's house to invite for Ria's wedding she insulted my sweet AnkushAngry Angry Angry Angryshe is Censored.Ankush made Renuka's mouth shut by saying he won't listen one word from her he said Kalindi is such a good person.He said to Kalindi that he can't bare anyone insulting his mother Kalindi became emotional Ankush should impress her like this only so that she will give his property to him

Kavya, Ankush came this week. yay... pakka once a week appearance, min is guaranteed. LOL I think Kalindi is blinded by love for Ankush and hand it over to him. Then he will feel what he has done or will change for the better. I don't think his friend is a good guy...after his money only. Liked how he spoke back to Renuka but then he is playing with Kalindi's feelings and is going to hurt her very badly when he leaves after getting his property back.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sathia007

Go to top