Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Darkness Looters#21 #SetFireToTheBrokenPiecesStartANewChapter (IO) (Page 73)

JShiv IF-Dazzler
JShiv
JShiv

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

Originally posted by JShiv

Okey i'm off now Jules...You must be thinking i used you for company and now i'm throwing youLOL...sowieEmbarrassed... 
KuchBhi! I have been waiting for you to hit 300, so I can go tooLOL Phir milte hai, alvida for now!LOLLOL

LOLLOLSee you then...Good night..

OyeNautanki IF-Rockerz
OyeNautanki
OyeNautanki

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

Originally posted by JShiv

She is looking quite comfy with GRLOL
They are apparently in a relationshipLOL

What a shame if its true, GR shudn't even talk to her for the way she treated him off-screen in SC coz of KSG Dead

Edited by KyaRe.... - 04 January 2015 at 10:33am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infofan

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KyaRe...

What a shame if its true, GR shudn't even talk to her for the way she treated him off-scree in SC coz of KSG Dead
Dil Hai ke manta nahiTongueLOL

Infofan

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
I left and came back...ooohooo...lets see what other dhamaka I can find to post hereLOL
_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 12:25pm | IP Logged

Ronit Roy talks about his love for the small screen, his commitment to entertain the audiences and how he has earned the privilege of being one of the highest paid actors in television over the years 

Ronit Roy, known to be selective about the roles he takes up, took up Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar that's currently on air, almost as soon as it was offered to him. "I am doing it primarily because of my producer Ekta Kapoor. Whenever we've collaborated, it's turned out to be something special. There is never a question of refusing her," he said.

Ronit was the male protagonist of two of Ekta's very successful soaps Kyunki ..Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi and Kasauti Zindagi Kay.

Ronit says he's enjoying his soap stint again. "It's a different kind of love story. It's about a divorced couple and re-discovering love mid-life. My co-star is Pallavi Kulkarni who did some significant serials, then retired for marriage and motherhood, and is now back. She's very sweet and a supportive co-star."

Looking back fondly on his association with Ekta, Ronit says, "I am what I am because of those serials (KSBKBT and KZK). In those nine years, I grew as a human being and actor. I was down-and-out before those two serials, but they opened up a whole new world for me. Those nine years gave me my identity and sense of self-worth." Ronit was part of a group of television actors like Ali Asgar, Ram Kapoor, Sakshi Tanwar and Kapil Sharma who started at the same time. Says the actor, "I'm happy to see Kapil doing so well for himself. What has happened to Kapil and Manish Paul also happened to me. As the Bhagvad Gita says, if you are unshakable in what you do and what you believe, it's just a matter of time before you find your bearings."

Ronit is often seen as Ram Kapoor's closest rival on television. But Ronit laughs off the comparison. "Ram Kapoor had instant success on television. I had to struggle for it. I became an actor in 1992 with the film Jaan Tere Naam. I got KSBKBT in 2000."

Ronit sees television as a visual medium that is at par with cinema. "You can't take television for granted. So much is happening on the medium. Now we have reality television which has staunch followers. Television is too large a medium to be treated casually. It is so big that it can survive without the biggest of actors or shows. If Ram Kapoor or I were to quit television, it would make no difference to the medium. Kaun Banega Crorepati is terrific. But if it stops, the medium doesn't suffer."

Reacting to being dubbed Indian television's highest paid actor Ronit says, "I wouldn't know if I am the highest paid. Because I don't know what other actors charge. But I get what I deserve. TV is my bread and butter, my home base. I have a certain responsibility towards the audience that watches me at home."

Television actors often complain about boredom setting in. "I don't think about boredom. It's my job to entertain " getting entertained is not part of the job. Besides, people do the same job for 30 years. I did two daily soaps for nine years! Adaalat is a different episode twice a week where we get to do and say different things each time."

About Adaalat, one of his very successful shows, Ronit says, "When I took on a serial, I was very clear that I didn't want to educate or preach. I just wanted to entertain. Luckily for all of us, viewers are with us. We bring in social issues within the legal framework of the serial. Sometimes we go wrong with the episodes. But most of the time we hit home."

Infofan

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 12:26pm | IP Logged

Disgusting sceneSleepy
_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Maa Beti nahi... more like sistersLOLLOL