Chat Clubs

Darkness Looters#21 #SetFireToTheBrokenPiecesStartANewChapter (IO) - Page 62

_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Infofan

Yea, according to rumors.

Gautam will not get romantically involved with her IMHO.

Jen should also take it easy. Getting into a relationship on a rebound is never a good idea.

Its a pity she ruined the romance in SC due to the ... errr... rumored restrictions on her.

Her marriage with KSG was never a happy one. They only smiled and showed off for the camera.  She was stupid enough to think if she listened to his nonsense, he will be hers and hers only: what a way to have that illusion broken eh??

@bold what does that mean?

Am sure they are just great "buddies" with benefits?๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: _innocent_

Maa Beti nahi... more like sisters๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

undefined

And who is this?
_innocent_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Infofan

And the impressionable young ones are most likely hyperventilating over this 'romantic' scene.

To my surprise, everyone in the forum hated that scene๐Ÿ˜ณ
_innocent_ thumbnail
Pallavi with her son- real life- Ragini being her onscreen character

And the other picture is of Ragini and Nishi- maa-beti
nandinidavid96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I hated her for illtreating Agam based on Nachiket's words. It was uncalled for, and she hurt him big time. @bold, exactly and that is precisely what pisses me off about them. Its like, do what you want to each other, no-one cares but atleast dont screw the kids over. They too have feelings, they do not require their parents to be treating them like garbage based on their emotions on the day. 

I too do not have any sympathy for either of them. I want all the kids to dump their parents and move on. Ranbir, I might dislike him, but he treats Ragini with perfection, ie shows her the ego she deserves. Neil sadly has not been treated the same by any of the kids. Both of them need to be strike hard by the kids to teach/show them how stupid they are as parents.

Exactly, both are equally at fault. Just to stay away from each other they have purposefully deprived the kids of the other parent, not even visitation rights.  

In case of Ragini, her tone itself is a problem. Despite doing everything she fails to strike chord with her kids. She comes across as controlling women who keeps reminding the kids about their fathers deceit where as in Neil's case Pam does the job. He just stays aloof. Most importantly so far he never said he has raised them all alone even though their mother left, but Ragini does that in every second scene๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

_innocent_ thumbnail
LOL! Nandu, Ragini tried to be mother and father both and went overboard with it, whilst Neil never tried to be a father nor mother, he just provided them with loads of money. That was it LOL
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Haha so funny:

SLAP ME AND I'LL GET YOU A ROLE IN DABANGG 3'
Prachi Kadam and Latika Pandit 02-Jan-2015 11:24 PM
Reads : 1001

Says Gauhar Khan's attacker Mohd. Akil Malik about the promise that the actress made to him if he slapped her 

On November 30,  model-turned-actress Gauhar Khan was presenting the TV show India's Raw Star, when Mohd. Akil Malik, a 24-year-old man in the audience, began heckling her. When she protested, Malik rushed ahead to slap her. Malik then said that he was upset with Gauhar for wearing a short dress on the show. The police booked Malik with assault (under Section 354 of the Indian penal code), causing hurt (Section 323), and criminal intimidation (Section 506). Out from jail, he turns around and says that Gauhar 'staged' the slap episode. 9xe.com caught up with Malik. Excerpts from the conversation that followed:

Are you staging a stunt?
I have been cheated by Gauhar Khan and I want people to know the truth. 

Why should we believe you?
I slapped her only because Gauhar promised me a role in return in Dabangg 3. Every common man dreams to work in a Salman Khan film. 

And then?
Gauhar ensured me that I will be out of the mess soon as she will give a statement to the cops that she has pardoned me. So I agreed to do it. Even her driver knows about this. 

What does your family think about this whole episode?
My family got me the interim bail. Gauhar didn't sponsor it. We had to shell out a fat sum of Rs 50,000. My mother has come down from Patna and has been here by my side. We are a simple middle-class family. They still can't believe that Gauhar turned her back on me.

Are you an aspiring actor?
Yes. I have the acting keeda in me. 

How did you know Gauhar? When did you first meet her?
Gauhar was supposed to blow kisses during the India's Raw Star shoot on November 28 and I was one of the five people who was 'supposed' to get floored. But that 'act' got cancelled (pauses).  I went up to Gauhar and told her that I was her fan, and would love to do some work for her. She asked me to meet her after two days. And that's when she asked me to stage that slap.

If you are saying the truth, don't you think you stooped too low?
I was a fool. I got greedy for a role in a Salman film. I wish I knew that I was being used.

Why didn't you speak about Gauhar having cheated you, earlier? 
I had to honour my promise, so I waited till December 4. Meanwhile, I realised that nothing was happening as per what Gauhar had told me. Apart from the fact that she didn't tell the police that she has pardoned me, her brother too ignored me. He came to the police station and left without saying anything. I was appalled. 

What happened inside the jail?
(Sighs) The cops told me that celebrities don't care. My friends told me that I should reveal the truth. A few jail inmates too were of the same opinion. This whole episode is the biggest mistake of my life, so far. 

Where do you go from here?
My life is in a mess and I blame Gauhar for it.  Now, I  just want to get done with this case and move on to work as a driver/waiter in UAE, like I did in the past. 

Do you still nurse a desire to act?
No, I don't want to be associated with the entertainment industry in any way.

Seriously... N.O.T.H.I.N.G  from the entertainment industry would surprise me๐Ÿ˜†
nandinidavid96 thumbnail

LOL! Nandu, Ragini said she made a mistake when she got divorced, she should have picked Nishi only  as girls get married off whilst boys have to stay with their mothers acquiring things they do not deserve, blah blah blah๐Ÿ˜†

New Onlocation videos๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

OMGGG...can her character turn any more stupid. My new found love for this show ended in quick death๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก 
_innocent_ thumbnail
Nandy, ROFL! But its funny how Gaubar tried so hard only to have this fella spoil it for her.๐Ÿ˜†
nandinidavid96 thumbnail
Hiii Nandy ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
How are you doing??