_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Intellects want Ajabde to die kya?๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
JShiv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _innocent_

Jones and Nandy, I dont watch that Pragya crap. I believe it has stable ratings though. Pragya is a disgrace to women. Yep thats how strongly I feel about her.๐Ÿ˜† Abhi does nothing but abuse her sometimes physically, sometimes mentally or sometimes emotionally. But every time she forgives him because he is her pati saab๐Ÿฅฑ

That show is total bakwaas...The thing i hate the most is Pragya falling in love with Abi...While he was sleeping with Tanu in front her eyes and torturing her day and night...How can one find that attractive enough to fall for such a person is beyond me๐Ÿ˜•
_innocent_ thumbnail
Toh tum mujhse pyaar nahi karti with such a babyish voice, kuchbhi, go and suffer Rajat๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
JShiv thumbnail

Intellects want Ajabde to die kya?๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Lol not surprising...Insecure intellect's and their bokwaas๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
_innocent_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: JShiv

That show is total bakwaas...The thing i hate the most is Pragya falling in love with Abi...While he was sleeping with Tanu in front her eyes and torturing her day and night...How can one find that attractive enough to fall for such a person is beyond me๐Ÿ˜•

I know right, and to top it off she always gives Tanu the disgust look. But ermm, Abhi too willingly used to sleep with her, so why doesnt he get the look? Oh wait, because he is her bhagwan๐Ÿ˜† He has no good attributes to make one fall for him anyway, so it is hard to understand, thus why i do not watch it๐Ÿ˜†
_innocent_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: JShiv

Lol not surprising...Insecure intellect's and their bokwaas๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

The you aint a regular dialogue was amazing to depict their amazingly pea size brains *woop woop* cant get over it๐Ÿ˜†
_innocent_ thumbnail
Minty is such a kamini aurat, I cant wait for Anu to come back and make her dance on her fingers๐Ÿ˜†
JShiv thumbnail

I know right, and to top it off she always gives Tanu the disgust look. But ermm, Abhi too willingly used to sleep with her, so why doesnt he get the look? Oh wait, because he is her bhagwan๐Ÿ˜† He has no good attributes to make one fall for him anyway, so it is hard to understand, thus why i do not watch it๐Ÿ˜†

Yes she always looks at Tanu as if Tanu alone is at fault...Tanu don't rape Abhi..๐Ÿ˜†