Darkness Looters#21 #SetFireToTheBrokenPiecesStartANewChapter (IO) - Page 38

Posted: 9 years ago
I agree Meenu! He is a bindaas everything.I want him to wash Minty good and teach her a good lesson.
Today was more of BUA's crapness with Alka. I skipped all the partsπŸ˜†
Anu wanted Rajat to stop her and apologise. But because he was in LALA-LAND for having missed the opportunity of marrying Karishma, he did not do so. Now he shall be running around her, wagging his tail. Especially when he finds out Anu went and spoke to his SENIOR and got him back his job.
Originally posted by _innocent_

Do people want AJABDE to be washing Pratap's feets and then drinking the water?πŸ˜•Their reaction to her being as open as she is being baffles me. Yes she appears desperate and needs to be told that, but at the same time, Pratap is doing the same shizzles. Why not point anything towards him?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I jst have one prblm..basss..she forgive pratap easily...
bt now i m njoying this track... wifey nature except some despo dialogue
Originally posted by _innocent_

Anu wanted Rajat to stop her and apologise. But because he was in LALA-LAND for having missed the opportunity of marrying Karishma, he did not do so. Now he shall be running around her, wagging his tail. Especially when he finds out Anu went and spoke to his SENIOR and got him back his job.

CD was stolen by anu or karishma... the fault is again of rajat..as they blame its rajat duty to keep CD safe...
how can they forgive rajat now...cooz anu said πŸ˜†
I only watched last 10 mins...
i cant tolrate alka drama
Why is he posing for camera while getting fined for drunk driving with a smile????????? πŸ€”
@Shyama...HNY & bhelcomes back to Amrika  πŸ˜‰

@Jones...Hello, hi & HNY πŸ˜›
Baki ko Hi bolna zaruri hai???  πŸ˜›
I have a question in mind... its 2 months already ..why chow didnt share any pic of his babies...