Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: meenu7

Tdy devyani was in kalpi's top...๐Ÿ˜†

What a shitty revelation yesterday was yaar. Rajat remained a cold turkey and could not even say anything to KARISHMA. And Minty toh? had lost her tongue. She became the speak no evil monkey๐Ÿ˜†
_innocent_ thumbnail
You guys were being discussed in great length I saw๐Ÿ˜† Haww why cant you understand its only a discussion of characters and not actors๐Ÿคฃ
_innocent_ thumbnail
I want to hit as many pages as I can today, as I need to make up for lost time๐Ÿ˜†
_BleuNoir_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
really... they are stalkers of our thread ๐Ÿคฃ ... thn they will surely get mirchi after your above showered love on young ajab..lol

rajat is in shock..he said to his dad tdy.. lost soul ๐Ÿคฃ
vse i heard Shastri sister can go offair soon
_BleuNoir_ thumbnail
Vse it seems they will start neel dev piya triangle now ...

Minty needs a bahu like karishma...sch a bad mother she is
_innocent_ thumbnail
Meenu, I would not mind for SS to end. There is no point in dragging anything. All shows have to end someday. As long as the makers keep entertaining me till then with sane tracks, I have no qualms. 
And well you know, tis the truth. One cannot hide from it. She did nothing but show a constipated look per my understanding.๐Ÿ˜›
_innocent_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: meenu7

Vse it seems they will start neel dev piya triangle now ...

Minty needs a bahu like karishma...sch a bad mother she is

Nah, Priya does not like Neil. There wont be any triangles there. She knows Neil likes Dev, she wont risk it. And I think LALIT will try and get DEV molested leading to Dev and Neel's shaadi. His threats made me think this way. 

Priya has some health problems too that will be explored soon.
_innocent_ thumbnail
Minty is so disgusting, She clearly did not care about RAJAT's situation nor her husbands insult. She only wanted fame hence the alliance b/w K and R. She had no remorse today, such a disgrace of a mother.
_innocent_ thumbnail
Do people want AJABDE to be washing Pratap's feets and then drinking the water?๐Ÿ˜• Their reaction to her being as open as she is being baffles me. Yes she appears desperate and needs to be told that, but at the same time, Pratap is doing the same shizzles. Why not point anything towards him?๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
_BleuNoir_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: _innocent_

Minty is so disgusting, She clearly did not care about RAJAT's situation nor her husbands insult. She only wanted fame hence the alliance b/w K and R. She had no remorse today, such a disgrace of a mother.

In SS.. only sareen character is awsm..perfect father sasur husband and friend...