Darkness Looters#21 #SetFireToTheBrokenPiecesStartANewChapter (IO) - Page 33

Posted: 9 years ago
Hello shello looters...Hope you all had a great start to the new year😛
Jules i'm getting fed up with SS already too Story is moving at snail's pace🥱
And Aarushi's father and bro are such pathetic humans, neither of them work...Aarushi is the only one bringing in money to take care of the family, what will happen when she marries and leave them???
And i find the 7 mothers incredibly irritating...None of them seems to have husbands... that's quite odd😆
Don't bother with it, if it gets interesting i will let you know...but right now its blah

Haven't seen IKNMP for over a week so no idea whats going on there, but it sounds like i should not bother either😆
Rachana was brilliant in the last part of tonight's epi...Though i hate that hair style she still looked beautiful
Ok these folks claim these shows are a finite series.

How? I thought Everest was being pulled off air due to low TRPs.

I am thoroughly confused. Even Laut aao Trisha... didnt know it was finite.

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/creative-cocktail/23374-it-is-the-reign-of-finite-shows.htm
LOL Asha fans bashing Rach and calling her show flop
The show might be flop but its been almost 3 months since Rach entered and it's still on air, that alone speaks volume. And the ratings were 2.1 when she entered, it has never gone bellow that in fact its been rising slowly. We all know what happened to EMA ratings after A's entry😛 
Originally posted by JShiv

The show might be flop but its been almost 3 months since Rach entered and it's still on air, that alone speaks volume. And the ratings were 2.1 when she entered, it has never gone bellow that in fact its been rising slowly. We all know what happened to EMA ratings after A's entry😛 

Honestly dont they have anything better to do than bash Rach? Get a life people. Seriously!

Ok I'm done ðŸ˜ƒ

ðŸ˜†  

Hi and bye Jones. Still tired after new year eve party. 😳

Hope you enjoyed your new year eve.

🤣 Asha fans needs to open their eyes... MP is still no.1 show of sony...and ema is lowest...It ends with 1 trp 🤣
and trp are increased after leap with 1,.5 millions online viewers on youtube...
its not that high trp..but MP has always trp like these and it is still consistent and increasing

I think they thhink show would flop after leap but aisa hua nhi.. trp are still consistent and also many forum people accept them and no one bashing postleap actors now...
To un sb ko mirchi lgi...pr unko mirchi lgi to hum kya kre 🤣
happy birthday shyama di 🤗