Darkness Looters#21 #SetFireToTheBrokenPiecesStartANewChapter (IO) - Page 32

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by _innocent_

It's a good first edit Meenu. However the colouring is too dark. Try a lighter shade next time . But a good first attempt. And why is RAchana's fAce half cut lol

Ohh thanxx jules.. i tried in some more shades..posted in creation gallary..one of them i post here...
I will try some editng after my last exam...
Bt which app i should download.. πŸ˜• πŸ˜†
My last exam is on 7, as it was of my fav sub and i m fully preapred but so many vacation making me πŸ₯±

VB told ajab that DB wants to kill her.. she is taking my advantage coz of ny some paap which i commited in past...

Ajab take oath that she will band bjao of DB
Good night yarro... πŸ€—
i know you all are busy in celebration of new eve πŸ˜† enjoy fullestEdited by meenu7 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by meenu7

VB told ajab that DB wants to kill her.. she is taking my advantage coz of ny some paap which i commited in past...

Ajab take oath that she will band bjao of DB
I know I watched itπŸ˜† Ajabde was very smart in the way she got her to admit who was the mastermind

Good night yarro... πŸ€—
i know you all are busy in celebration of new eve πŸ˜† enjoy fullest
Goodnight, hopefully you did not enjoy to the point of being knackered. πŸ˜†

Ohh thanxx jules.. i tried in some more shades..posted in creation gallary..one of them i post here...
I will try some editng after my last exam...
Bt which app i should download.. πŸ˜• πŸ˜†
Mujhe nahi pataπŸ˜†

My last exam is on 7, as it was of my fav sub and i m fully preapred but so many vacation making me πŸ₯±

πŸ˜†This is precisely what happens all the timeπŸ˜†
Jones you said you are enjoying Satrangi Sasural right? πŸ˜† I got bored of in the first couple of episodes because of Aarushi's side of the family. πŸ˜†But do keep us updated so i know if i should bother again.
As far as INKMP is concerned, 20 or so episodes down ONLY and yet it has ALREADY been ruined. Neil manhandling Ragni was in bad taste. And Ragini insulting Agam was vile. I give up on this too until something good happens.
Just to conclude on INKMP, Aarav dumps Ragini for his father. Cant wait to read on him suffering😈