There goes my hit 5K before December ends target 
OyeNautanki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Tomorrow this time will already be new year here, happy sad? πŸ˜³
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Jones, what a shocka bud! I did have a wonderful christmas, so much so I was sick the next dayπŸ˜† thanks to alcohol saibaπŸ˜† I hope you had an enjoyable christmas too.

Meenz, sadly I am working on that day hence no celebrations from my side. I have been stalking, but just too tired to log onπŸ˜†

Sahu, darling dont worry, we still have 2015's december yet to comeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
_innocent_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: KyaRe...

Tomorrow this time will already be new year here, happy sad? πŸ˜³

LOL! I am slightly upset because I have shitty schedule tomoz and day after. Not a great start at allπŸ˜†
_innocent_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: JShiv

People just cant get out of their madness for onscreen romance of Ragna portrayed by Ashna hence the constant jaap of their fans for their comeback...And if some have blind faith on their fave why are they taking what's said in this tread to heart?...They should trust their faves and let other's have their opinion it need not be the same..

RagNa who?πŸ˜† budha saab?  Btw what is happening? I seem aloof? Someone pm me the details! Noone is asking anyone to stalk LOOTERS! If they are stalking us and are unhappy with our discussions then tough luck because guess what now? I will ensure I forever deteste this so called RaGNa thing! Kudos to the stalkersπŸ˜ƒ
_innocent_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: meenu7

If we said what we feel thn we becomes basher...lol

REALLY? Awesome, I am a proud basher thenπŸ˜›
_innocent_ thumbnail

asked that people bad mouthing abt rach coz you only ignored her tweets basss...
Chow kept his silence...

Our stalkers increasing day by day

nahii we will be doing her arti whilst she dishes out nonsense and makes herself look like a fool. As her fan, I find her extremely embarasing. WHY? Because she does not understand bee sucking attitude is annoying as hell as well as awkward. That love photo she tweeted? really? And not to forget her constant tweets to a man who does nothing but ignore her like she is some sort of used chicken thrown on a road somewhere.

No elements of bashing on the above comment. No rules have been violated in any shape or form. Kindly refer to the rules book if one has an issue or find a bridge somewhere to vent out frustrations that have been acquired via stalking.
_innocent_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: JShiv

Being a fan of a celeb doesn't always means you have to agree with everything they do, when will our beloved stalkers understand this?πŸ₯±

Of course it does. We have to say well done Rachana for making a fool out of yourself. Well done Rachana for embarrassing your fans. Thank you for ignoring your fans daily but not failing to tweet to the male who ignores you. πŸ‘
_innocent_ thumbnail

Ha kuki vo jules sahu or nandini h 🀣

πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜† Aint we cute indeed!πŸ˜†
_innocent_ thumbnail
I hope my rants on page 33 were entertaining fellow Looters! πŸ˜› I will see you guys tommorow but sadly it will be rather late for those in India, hence I would like to take this opportunity to wish you all a

πŸ₯³ HAPPY NEW YEARπŸ₯³

I hope this new year brings you all a lot of success and love. May we acquire all of our goals. May we earn more and more money.πŸ˜†