Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

India-Forums

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

all ishveer nd ritveer fans plz read this! (Page 2)

_priyaa_ Senior Member
_priyaa_
_priyaa_

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tinatartari

Originally posted by Elvish_Hobbit

I think you're referring to me, Tina. But seriously, we all love Ritika for who she is and she is Ranveer's friend. Ishaani is his wife and more than just that. The story is about Ishveer and it's ridiculous to think of other couples as leads (either Chirag-Ishaani or Ranveer-Ritika) because this will never get the story the life.

I knew it..i knew it Elvish LOL
U knew me dear..i wsnt refering to u at all..it ws wid reference to context buddy Wink
I always wanted to befrends wid u...
Nd u mu me.. Cry
If u ask me i wud want rv chirkut love story.. Wink
Bt if i say here,ppl ll kill me LOL
The most electrifying chemistry z between them.. LOL
So i wud stick to ishveer nw..

Hey  Tina !!..u r the most humorous girl on this forum i guess.LOLLOL..& don't think like that..I don't think that Elvish (Jigyasa)  has MU u in any way...she's a very understanding person & so we are..LOLLOL.aur waise bhi hum sab itne achche dost hai..aur aisi bade bade desho mein aisi chhoti chhoti bat hoti rehti hai.Wink...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tinatartari

tinatartari IF-Rockerz
tinatartari
tinatartari

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _priyaa_

I think you're referring to me, Tina. But seriously, we all love Ritika for who she is and she is Ranveer's friend. Ishaani is his wife and more than just that. The story is about Ishveer and it's ridiculous to think of other couples as leads (either Chirag-Ishaani or Ranveer-Ritika) because this will never get the story the life.

U knew me dear..i wsnt refering to u at all..it ws wid reference to context buddy Wink
Nd u mu me.. Cry

Hey Tina !!..u r the most humorous girl on this forum i guess.LOLLOL..& don't think like that..I don't think that Elvish (Jigyasa) has MU u in any way...she's a very understanding person & <font color="#000066"><font color="#0000CC">so we are</font>.</font>.LOLLOL.aur waise bhi hum sab itne achche dost hai..aur aisi bade bade desho mein aisi chhoti chhoti bat hoti rehti hai.Wink...

Thnks priya! Smile
M flattered srsly.. Embarrassed
Bt i felt so i said it..tat fight whr i tried to act as a mediator to stop them from gettng into a fight wsnt evn actually mine..
Still i felt elvish z angry wid me.. Cry
She didnt cmnt on my posts aftr tat...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_priyaa_

_priyaa_ Senior Member
_priyaa_
_priyaa_

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 2:26am | IP Logged

Nd u mu me.. Cry

Hey Tina !!..u r the most humorous girl on this forum i guess.LOLLOL..& don't think like that..I don't think that Elvish (Jigyasa) has MU u in any way...she's a very understanding person & <font color="#000066"><font color="#0000CC">so we are</font>.</font>.LOLLOL.aur waise bhi hum sab itne achche dost hai..aur aisi bade bade desho mein aisi chhoti chhoti bat hoti rehti hai.Wink...

Thnks priya! Smile
Bt i felt so i said it..tat fight whr i tried to act as a mediator to stop them from gettng into a fight wsnt evn actually mine..

Awww dear...actually yesterday also i sent her a pm & she replied to it very late & she said that she had been so busy,that's why...& i guess the later is the reason for this this also, she might not have seen your reply yet...Smile
tinatartari IF-Rockerz
tinatartari
tinatartari

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 2:41am | IP Logged

Nd u mu me.. Cry

Thnks priya! Smile

Awww dear...actually yesterday also i sent her a pm & she replied to it very late & she said that she had been so busy,that's why...& i guess the later is the reason for this this also, she might not have seen your reply yet...Smile

Well maybe.. Smile
I hope she isnt angry wid me..ll try sending her a pm..

Go to top