India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

My take on the last few episodes...

ItzMinzie Goldie
ItzMinzie
ItzMinzie

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 5:50am | IP Logged

I am back after being away for few days from the forum. I just managed to watch the last few episodes.

Seasons greetings to everyone. May god bless you all and your families.

Now coming to big boss...

I have to mention this as the first thing...upen n gautam's dance. Upen you got owned! So upen decided to do a cartwheel as his entry on stage, he took off his shirt n got girls on the stage to dance with him maybe thinking he will own gautum on stage...and then the desi boys song happened! Karan for few moment sidelined upen and danced with gautam and upen walked off the stage in embarrassment...or was it jealousy and anger hidden in a smile? I hereby give the sour loser title to upen. Talking about upen...giving back Sonali her gift...she seemed very genuine when saying she wants upen to have good luck and its a good omen...n look at this guy..gives it back to her by leaving it on her bed. What a gentlemen! You do not give anyone their gifts back whether you like it or don't, whether big or small...its very rude to do so.

Punz...no one voted him for nominations...not even tanna. Well played punz. Well played.

Pritam...I wish I get to see the fun side of you more like you initially were and become now n then...I don't like plotting and planning from you.

Dimpy...dimpy..dimpy... this girl... she took her personal grudges in the news reporting task and also didn't leave Ali while gifting him. Gave him black gel liner... how childish... n the wrapping idea. Being childish is cute at times but not always. It gets irritating for viewers too.

Sonali...so I read and saw the pic going around on Facebook about her wardrobe malfunction. Makes me wonder if like me, did the editors didn't notice it too and it only came in limelight when some viewers noticed it and it got viral or it could have been deliberately kept to get some attention and gain trp. All I noticed was her short top which looked as if she needed a large size but bought a small instead..maybe it was for sex appeal. Well at least she felt comfortable if she did. Bashing her, calling her names and abusing her for it is just not on. Wardrobe malfunction can happen to anyone.

Tanna and upen equation... it is clear that upen has a crush on her. He even tried to make the move by saying he loves her but she said she has a bf so he said that he loves her as a friend. But the thing here is if she has a bf then so much closeness to a guy... i don't know about hers but my bf wouldn't appreciate it n his family wouldn't either esp its obvious the other person has a crush and flirts.

Ali... you are hilarious at times but now iv no idea if its just me or the show..i find most of the things boring n not as funny...the chussu act in talent show wasn't funny for me.

Captaincy...another fail! I think the housemates think there is an award for the worst captaincy. Sonali got warnings from bigg boss for breaking house rules under her own captaincy. I like her cool laid back attitude but now its the final weeks and very crucial...cant be laid back always.

The news reporting task and talent show for me wasn't that entertaining as it could have been...the week was kinda boring.

I wish they just gave gautam the winning title and ended this season instead of extending it. It is just being dragged and getting not so entertaining.

Let's see what happens this week under Ali's captaincy and what task they get.  

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

thewarriorsidzafar31fairfairysaysKeerteeangelpurenessShrumunjLove-u-allDoremonLove

DoremonLove IF-Sizzlerz
DoremonLove
DoremonLove

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Well.said nicely written I agree your points about Ali I don't find him funny
Dimpy she is on a revenge mode
Agree this weeks episodes were boring nothing new both of d tasks were fail esp bhavishyavani Unhappy
N on top of that they r extending this season don't know y as if bringing past contestants will bring trps Thumbs Down

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Love-u-allShrumunj

Shrumunj IF-Rockerz
Shrumunj
Shrumunj

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Well written minz!

The episodes r sure getting boring
I can't bear dimpy s voice when she starts screeching

And the extension crap is irritating !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Love-u-all

angelpureness IF-Dazzler
angelpureness
angelpureness

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Well said.
This seasons BB has died an early death... They should get on with burying it... Not extending it Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Love-u-all

Love-u-all IF-Rockerz
Love-u-all
Love-u-all

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Good review of the last two epis...Thumbs Up

Edited by Love-u-all - 26 December 2014 at 6:18am
fairfairysays Senior Member
fairfairysays
fairfairysays

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Agree with u...its high time to wind up the season..

upen is developing feelings for Kari and she seems to be enjoying it as well..though didn't understand his idea of gifting a family pic as a Christmas gift ! That looked like his second attempt after the I love u a day back..

Ali too has completely lost it...he is overdoing his irritating chussu act ..

Edited by fairfairysays - 26 December 2014 at 6:35am
sidzafar31 Groupbie
sidzafar31
sidzafar31

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:31am | IP Logged
HugGud to have you back

Great post! I just want to get over and done with this season too.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top