Jamai Raja

NIA NEW INTERVIEW

-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 5:43am | IP Logged

Ravi Dubey and I are professionals: Niaa Sharma

2 Votes

Nia Sharma who is the female protagonist in Jamai Raja speaks about her equation with her co-star Ravi Dubey as well as her future projects

Nia Sharma who is currently seen in Jamai Raja on a reputed channel, is super elated to be part of a successful show, as she has won several awards for her role as well.

We asked Nia about her journey through Jamai Raja to which she says, " I am honoured to be part of the show; it's a nice show and is gaining good numbers as well. people are liking our performance and I am looking forward for coming episodes as there is drama and more twists and turns that are coming the audience way."

We quizzed her about the mishap that has happened on the sets of Jamai Raja to which Nia says, "Thankfully we were not shooting, but I heard about the incident its very unfortunate but now everything is back to normal."

Apparently Nia Sharma and Ravi Dubey the lead protagonists are not talking on the sets we asked Nia about their equation to which Nia adds, "We are individuals and professional. I don't want to comment on the equation. We are a good pair on screen and that is more important."

Nia is donning the avatar of bahu once again in Jamai Raja, we asked her if she would like to take up some other role to which she says, "I am open to roles but at this moment my focus is on Jamai Raja."

Well tele stars are not always what do they do on the sets when they are shooting, Nia says, "We play badminton and various games, we have loads of fun on the sets."

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madhuharini

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top