India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Salman Khan Birthday Special:His memorable performances

Jupiters_Cock IF-Stunnerz
Jupiters_Cock
Jupiters_Cock

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 5:38am | IP Logged

Salman Khan birthday special: His memorable performances !

26 Dec 2014
Salman Khan birthday special: His memorable performances (see pics)
New Delhi: His one-liners are hit and his signature dance steps are a trend among the non-dancers. Such is the vibe of the Dabangg Khan - Salman that his presence in the flick is all that matters.

The transformation from a crazy lover to an angry young icon is unbelievable. Is it a matter of number 9', which created a major impact over his alteration?

The 1989 Maine Pyar Kiya' concealed him as a young lover and twenty years later. Choreographer-turned-director Prabhu Deva made him Wanted' allover as a hardcore action hero.

In 2015 Salman will be seen in Sooraj Barjatya's Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' and Kabir Khan's Bajrangi Bhaijaan'.

Well, we won't take you to the numerology world but surely would address his memorable roles which made him the ultimate superstar of Bollywood.

Maine Pyar Kiya: His admiration towards Bhagyashree inspired all the guys around to love the way he loved. It was his first flick with Rajshri production and became an all time blockbuster.

Hum Aapke Hain Kaun: Another flick from the house of Rajshri, which cemented Salman as a charming lover boy in Bollwood. He was recalled as Prem' thereafter.

Judwa: It was the first occasion when Salman played a double role in a David Dhawan flick Judwa'. He fabulously delivered the dual shade of his character.

Pyar Kiya To Darna Kya: His shirtless act became a revolution when he sung Oh Oh Jane Jaana' in this flick. The girls all over drooled over him and the flick became a hit.

Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam: Salman was chirpy and at his best. The flick was a mix of romance and tragedy and was critically acclaimed. What followed thereafter was the blooming romance between Salman and his co-star Aishwarya Rai.

Kuch Kuch Hota Hai: However, it was a supporting role but Salman made the most out of it in Karan Johar's directorial debut. He won the Filmfare Award in supporting category and the flick was an all time blockbuster.

Tere Naam: An obsessive unrequited love with so much emotion and aggression couldn't have been better played than Salman Khan. It was all the way his show.

Wanted: Salman Khan became an overnight hardcore action hero with Prabhu Deva's Wanted. It was altogether the beginning of a new innings for the actor. The flick also set a new trend for action flicks.

Dabangg: By this time, Salman was completely transformed into an action hunk. Corrupt police officer Chulbul Pandey's role was loved by one and all and the flick grossed massive at box office.

Bodyguard: Salman's simplicity in Bodyguard' won him praises from all over.

Dabangg 2: Salman carried the same notorious character from its prequel to this flick. And once again it became memorable.

Kick: 2014 turned out to be great for Salman as his movie Kick gained massive response on Box office and his fans loved him in his character

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nishi75sandiabwat_upmoniluvskinshuk_Sano_

-Arsal- IF-Dazzler
-Arsal-
-Arsal-

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Missed his best ones.
Andaaz Apna Apna:
This is by far his best performance and movie till date. He was great as prem. Oh what wouldnt I give to see those two goofballs again under a good script. Amar and Prem, I hope this happens.

Khamoshi:
A great story that just needed to be told. Simple yet brilliant. It is one of few SLB works that I liked. Has some great music as well.

These two are the only Salman movies that I have really liked. Hands down his best performances ever. Wish he did more stuff like this.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nishi75moniluvskinshukJupiters_Cock

Jupiters_Cock
Jupiters_Cock

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arsal-AK

Missed his best ones.
Andaaz Apna Apna:
This is by far his best performance and movie till date. He was great as prem. Oh what wouldnt I give to see those two goofballs again under a good script. Amar and Prem, I hope this happens.

Khamoshi:
A great story that just needed to be told. Simple yet brilliant. It is one of few SLB works that I liked. Has some great music as well.

These two are the only Salman movies that I have really liked. Hands down his best performances ever. Wish he did more stuff like this.

Another one is Phir milenge
Jupiters_Cock
Jupiters_Cock

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 6:15am | IP Logged
My fav top 10 :
1.Tere Naam
2.Phir Milenge
3.Andaz Apna Apna
4.Dabangg
5.MPK/HAHK/HSSH
6.HDDCS/Khamoshi
7.Karan Arjun/Veergati
8.Saajan
9.Judwaa
10.Love

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sharif.Badmaash

PaapiGudia IF-Rockerz
PaapiGudia
PaapiGudia

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 6:22am | IP Logged
he's my bachhpan ka pyaar. I went mad wen i saw him dancing on OO JANE JAAANADay Dreaming chahe kitne hero aake chale jae...SALMAN  will alws be my soft corner for life Heart 
sandiab IF-Sizzlerz
sandiab
sandiab

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 6:33am | IP Logged
I love this man
Variable Senior Member

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 7:11am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Like Sandia said . I simply love THIS MAN . I love him Offscreen and He is simply Magical when he comes onscreen Day Dreaming

HAPPY BIRTHDAY in advance my Sweetheart Heart

Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 26 December 2014 at 2:16pm

Go to top