Anju_S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Nice update
Continue soon😊
anya234 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nisha: sir...vo mein.. I mean to say..vo joh kuch bhi aapne suna woh sahi hai.

Viraj: Miss Nisha please relax. We can sit on the bench and then talk.

(Both sit on the bench)
Viraj: Dekhiye miss nisha their is nothing to worry about.Aap young hein aur is age mein toh aisa hota rehta hai !

Nisha : sir mein kuch samjhi nahi.

Viraj : let me explain you. Aap abhi young hai aur iss age mein crush hona aam baat hai. Kuch dino ke baad sab pehle jaisa ho jayga. Aap ise jyada seriously mat ligye.
(Nisha's eyes were filled with tears) In short hum aapko ueh samjhana chahte hain ki ye physical attraction se zyada aur kuch nahi.

Nisha: sir this is not any crush aur naa hi ye physical attraction hai. Ye to ...( At that point of time his phone rang and he went somewhat away from her)
Unknowingly tears escaped from her eyes. At that moment she felt weak, she felt like her whole world sank. She could not bear the weight of the words viraj said to her. But she had to accept the fact that she is no one to him and he tells her love for him is nothing more than a crush. She was very broken at that moment . Her first love broke her heart. But she knew she was strong enough to stand again. She took a notepad and a pen from her pocket and wrote " I am very grateful to you for opening my eyes. I completely agree with you now that this is not love but a crush." and in this process tears escaped from her eyes and directly on the paper. She kept the paper on the bench and left from their crying really hard.
After finishing the call, viraj came and saw the paper which she left and read it in one go. He also noticed the ink on the paper was spilled which he knew was because of her tears. Little did he knew that she was hurt badly and he is not going to open his love chapter of his life and also left from there.

To be continued...
eshasrk thumbnail
Plsss continue soon, great update
caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Nice one. I didn't understand Hindi part.
Grishu30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved it dear...Ipls PM me next wen u update did story...pls continue soon...I HV sent u buddy req...
pinkypie77 thumbnail
I cant wait till niraj love story and viraj past to come out
anya234 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nisha was really broken from inside. She felt like their was no purpose for living now. She didn't even used her scooty to come home and preferred to come home by walking only as she felt like she was not in the condition to drive it. She wanted to stop crying but tears were not ready to stop.

Unknowingly, she started walking in the middle of the road . She could not listen any other sound than her heart crying.
BEEP...BEEP...
A car was coming with a great speed. But lost in her own thoughts, she could not hear the sound of horn.

Suddenly, someone pulled her to the side of the road . It was the moment when she came her out of her thoughts.
"Are you ok, Nisha?" She heard a familiar voice asking from her. She raised her head to look at the person. The person was none other then Saurav." Are you ok?" He asked her again. "Hmm...ha...i am fine."she said and started walking." Nishu...Nishu!" saurav shouted from the back.
Saurav:(to himself) what happened to her? I have never seen her in this condition.
           ( and walked away)
Nisha reached her home." Relax! Miss nisha! You are young. Nothing to worry about! Crushes happens at this age . This is not love. I hope you understood." Remembering these words was killing her slowly. She wanted to forget but could not.

All her cousins were sitting togather and were laughing at some joke which was narrated by suku. They saw nisha entering the house.

Umesh: nishu.. tu aa gayi. Itni derr kahan laga di tune.
Kirti: chal wo sab chod . Humare saath aakar baith
But nisha didn't listen to anyone and went directly to her room.
All her cousins were really worried. And gathered outside and started banging the door. But all in vain.. so they gave up and left from there.