Sadda Haq Season 2

India-Forums

Sadda Haq Season 2
Sadda Haq Season 2

"The True Destiny"~A Sandhir OS~peep in plz!!

-PurplePeach- IF-Rockerz
-PurplePeach-
-PurplePeach-

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Hola frenz!! 
I'm somewhat new to this forum... But a craziest sandhir fan... 
I thought of writing an Os about the current situation...my first os 
N here it is.. Hope u like it 

THE TRUE DESTINY 

It was a bright morning after winter... Sun arose after taking a long term holiday...spread its rays in Mumbai 's hospital... A girl Sanyukta got up from her deep sleep, dried tears covering her face, she opened her blood shot eyes hardly... Her face was flushed with tears... She tried to open her eyes and found herself in the cosy lap of her mother... She cried out "maa.." but words weren't coming out... Her throat was strained due to continual crying... 

Her mother caressed her hair... Kissed her forehead... Two tears came out from Anju's eyes too... Sanyu started speaking in her strained voice, "voh kaisa hai"...her mom nodded a no... Tears started flowing down... She moved away from her mother and stormed into his room...yup! The great Randhir Singh Shekhawat was laying motionless like a dead corpse,With dressed wound on his head... She gently caressed his hair and shed tears... 
She started blabbering with pain in her heart... Renuka Sanyal saw her pathetic condition n came rushing to her and hugged her... Renuka realized what is love... She never knew that her son would get mom's love from Sanyukta... Sanyukta freed her from the hold of Renuka and sat like a dumb statue... All that happened the previous night flowed like a stream in her mind... 

FLASH BACK 

Rajveer read the letter which he claimed it to be written by Manish... Sanyukta's heart broke in to pieces..Randhir tried various measure to bring her around but he failed... They went to Maya's cabin... Maya didn't believe them...Vardhan was not around... Maya started her way of irritating the two souls by filing a police complaint... Their heart broke into millions of pieces... 

Sanyukta broke down and randhir tried to stand firm..with the help of their dream team he fought with rajveer and tried to make him confess the truth.. Maya witnessed all these... She called the entire dream team to her cabin and ordered them not to join sandhir... She frightened them that she'll file a complaint against them too... But they ignored her... Sandhir atlast managed the situation n made them not to interfere in their problem as they don't want them to be indulged in all sorts of troubles... 

After an hour,  Sanyukta was put behind the bars... Whole media flashed her name in televisions n internet... She was dead at that moment... Randhir questioned maya why she accused only Sanyukta n not him but she gave a reply that she never wanted to spoil Renuka's reputation... Randhir was stunned... 

He tried every measures to bring his love out... But the sea which he wanted to cross didnot have a bottom for his measuring rod could touch... With no hopes he sat there next to Sanyukta... Words of maya were echoing in his mind... He started receiving calls from his sasural...Kishore and Anju appeared there n started blasting randhir... Sanyu was helpless... She couldn't see him like that... His condition was more pathetic than hers... 

Suddenly an idea flashed his mind... He promised kishore that he'll get back his daughter... He ran to sanyal mansion... He met his so called mother... 
He begged her "Mrs. Renuka Sanyal... U might be knowing my condition... Please I understood that only u could help me from this... Please I never got love n affection from you.. But I got those from my sanyukta..yup, I love her... Please please get my Sanyukta out... I have got love n affection for the first time in my life... I found a right path after so many years... She made me special,  she brought a real randhir unlike u...but she is suffering there... Im dying every moment seeing her in that state.. You have done nothing to me except throwing me out of your life neither i have asked u any thing...but for the first time im asking for my lady love... " he Bent down and continued " Can u pls save her... Can u..? Only u could do that... Pls... "he broke down... Renuka had tears in her eyes... She gave him water and took him to the station.. She freed Sanyukta... 

But this kishore interrupted "oh fine... What r u going to do Sanyukta?do u think U'll be asleep to pursue ur dreams.. Jus walk with me" he dragged her but Rd stopped him... He told him to wait...he called jiggy, yoyo n parth... They brought up a bundled sack...not actually a sack.. It was RAJVEER SINGH... Rajveer was made to reveal the truth...

Sanyukta asked rd... "Hw did u do all these"
Rd: "b4 going to sanyal mansion... I went to our fite in the view of hitting this gunda black n blue... But he wasn't in the room,  suddenly parth saw me n signalled me to follow him... We saw rajveer throwing party to his frenz n was fully drunk n was noted in his senses ... We gave speech to him n he revealed all the truth... We recorded the video n for evidence i told the trio to bring him after they received his message "

Sanyukta hugged him... But there was a sudden hit...
THUD THUD 
N rd fell on the ground... It was Rajveer singh... Randhir was bleeding... He was taken to hospital n rajveer was put behind the bars... 

His condition was pronounced to be critical... Everyone understood how much they love each other... Kishore apologized to her... 
Sanyu was crying bitterly n slept on her mothers lap...

FLASH BACK ENDS 

She was sitting like a dead statue... Her trance was broken by the sudden ringing of her mobile... It was her brother Ankit... He asked her to switch on the TV of his hospital room... She did so n sat next on his bed having her hands on his pillow near his face ... News flashed 
"The fact true love is true... SANYUKTA and RANDHIR... They fought for the sake of eachother... " 
Sanyukta had tears in her eyes... After some time she realized a few drops of water on falling on her palm...she shifted her gaze to the pillow yea it was Randhir's... He too was watching the tv with her with tear drops in his eyes.. Yup..he was alive .. She hugged him n he hugged her... 

End 

Thanks for reading...Do share your reviews. Plz spare me for my mistakes as I uploaded frm my mobile... Tomatoes n rotten eggs welcomedLOL.. N do click the like button... 

Love 
ChanduEmbarrassed

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

taaniloved3Sandhir143Indhu27sweetshrenamyaZyraAMadhuriRandhirHolicZumi_Vampvrinda65Anamika2692001sudi_4m_kolcoolpd93Angel__Tamannanewmoon18CrazyKupKakes

newmoon18 IF-Sizzlerz
newmoon18
newmoon18

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Yr it was superb
Perfectly written
It was amzng
I so luved it

Sandhir really luvs each other a lot
They fought for each other
Their luv is pure n unconditional

Luv u
Keep smiling

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-PurplePeach-

CrazyKupKakes IF-Sizzlerz
CrazyKupKakes
CrazyKupKakes

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Amazing os yar ...!! 
It was just perfect ..!! 
Beautifully penned ..!! 
Hope to see something like this in shq also :-) 
Keep writing :-) 
Thnx fr the pm :-) 

-PurplePeach-

anu_anya IF-Sizzlerz
anu_anya
anu_anya

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 6:52am | IP Logged
awesome emotional os
keep writing :)))

-PurplePeach-

-PurplePeach- IF-Rockerz
-PurplePeach-
-PurplePeach-

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by newmoon18

Yr it was superb
Perfectly written
It was amzng
I so luved it

Sandhir really luvs each other a lot
They fought for each other
Their luv is pure n unconditional

Luv u
Keep smiling
thanks so much dearSmile
-PurplePeach- IF-Rockerz
-PurplePeach-
-PurplePeach-

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sagl

Amazing os yar ...!! 
It was just perfect ..!! 
Beautifully penned ..!! 
Hope to see something like this in shq also :-) 
Keep writing :-) 
Thnx fr the pm :-) 
thx so much smiley Embarrassed
-PurplePeach- IF-Rockerz
-PurplePeach-
-PurplePeach-

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu_anya

awesome emotional os
keep writing :)))
Thank yu very much anu Smile
coolpd93 IF-Dazzler