Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: -Rojaa-

good one😆Back home she will eat burnt toast and drink black coffee😆

🤣egg fried rice tooEdited by rockstar29 - 9 years ago
pearly14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Actually , I did expect him to tell Aarzoo the truth. Think about it, he wants to do two things 
1) Fullfill the promise by signing the deal
2) Since he is already married, he wants Aarzoo to move away although he loves her.

The only way to do this is to tell her the truth. Now that she has promised that she will love no one else, Zaki will not force her into marrying him. They will forge the paternity test results and Zaki will have to marry Samaira. That fulfils the first part

The second one, he wants her to move away but he can not bear it if she does. Also, though the deal is ruling his life now, he is not that bad that he will marry Aarzoo without her knowing his past. 

Its one roller coaster ride for sure now😃

bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Glad they are going with this twist. Looking forward for this one.

I have now comment on the TB article as well😉

#Harshadisawesome😆
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
No matter how...its goanna be damn intense...cant wait  HC and SP are goanna kill it 😆
allforlove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti06

Why do I feel another jungle episode on the cards where Sahir might finally reveal to Aarzoo poora secret of his marriage to Zeenat 🤔

but fab move by CVs 👏👏

Gosh...some twist that 👏👏 but am so glad..let them now vent it out and fight it out in the open and then things will fall in place 😃..this deception was killing them and us both 😆

I would so love another jungle sequence  

I guess they will go the Jane Eyre and then the Rebecca way - so first rejection from Arzoo feeling Sahir left a comatose wife in search of another woman and then in some emotional moment Sahir will blurt out the truth of that wife and her misdeeds. If they go the Rebecca way fully, then that second part would include his misdeeds as well and then the story goes on... but am very happy with this step taken by the CVs..way to go...👏
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
looking fwd, interesting track and if now aarzoo has some wisdom left in her she must leavr sahir's house.