The Story Teller

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
I am sure some of you may agree the was this story in unfolding .. it remind me of Satyajit Ray films. 
1. A twist that can set new perspective
2. Even small character on screen is with purpose with story 
3. Characterization - We almost know everyone's nature now 
4. Mystery 

I think instead of just talking of Akash Anjali Jodi as we do for ther shows I think we should appreciate  the way Story teller shows that Akash respected Anjali;s initial reaction.. I think that is something new here. there are no flying dupattas, long eye locks and falling over each other .. it simple liking and feel of being special (not even love) .. I am enjoying this slow dosage of their possible romance 

Edited by kavmuks - 9 years ago
This whole show deserves full respect from the audience because as you stated, each character has it's own story, their own hurdles (mostly psychologically). They all want to summit Everest for their own reasons : to prove a point; self-discovery; ambition; to combat fears; greed etc.

Regarding Akaash-Anjali, your points are exactly why I enjoy their budding love story so much. They don't even have loud thoughts, it's mostly unsaid. Like for example, when Anjali told Akaash about Vidhaan we didn't find out what Akaash felt like when he went back in to the tent. What was he thinking? Similarly, Anjali sat back down on the rock but we didn't hear her thinking out loud like we do in other Hindi shows. So the show allows us to have our own interpretation of their emotions, it's writing at a far superior level.Edited by *Reemz* - 9 years ago
😊high level of writing and much hardwork  on each character  its not easily found  on film or tv show
Ur points about the show and akanjali are true!
I guess this is why we all love aakash-anjali so much.. I just love their bonding, how it grew, it was so natural and sweet.. n yes.. no dupattas flying, no annoying songs in background.. I just love the BG they used here unlike many shows where they play unnecessary bollywood numbers as BG..

and yes love how all the other characters r dealt here, be it maithili, vidhaan or anyone... n new girl reena, I'm sure she's of grt use as well coz she'll influence arjun..

End note- We need more good shows like everest! And unfortunately good shows lack trps.. :'(

Originally posted by *Reemz*

This whole show deserves full respect from the audience because as you stated, each character has it's own story, their own hurdles (mostly psychologically). They all want to summit Everest for their own reasons : to prove a point; self-discovery; ambition; to combat fears; greed etc.

Regarding Akaash-Anjali, your points are exactly why I enjoy their budding love story so much. They don't even have loud thoughts, it's mostly unsaid. Like for example, when Anjali told Akaash about Vidhaan we didn't find out what Akaash felt like when he went back in to the tent. What was he thinking? Similarly, Anjali sat back down on the rock but we didn't hear her thinking out loud like we do in other Hindi shows. So the show allows us to have our own interpretation of their emotions, it's writing at a far superior level.

@bold- 

Exactly reema! Lol I was ranting on and on to my mom about how different everest/akanjali are and I said exactly this... ðŸ˜†

completely agree they have presented something different and as the name suggests.. everest is high above other telly shows😳😃
The show is so inspiring .. 
Just feel so energetic .. loving your goal..  working so hard just tone there ..  No materialistic gains directly.. 

I am in love with this show .. 

People who are not watching don't know what are they missing ... 
nice to see you here kavmuks.

yes it is a refreshing change to see a thought out plot, characters and a story with several purposes. - glad to see quality on tollywood

given that this tv "serial" has a finite length they don't have to resort to the usual mu's, villains, and falls to keep the show going.
Edited by eternalasha - 9 years ago
Everest is actually a blockbuster ... filled with all sorts of things like suspense, emotions, cinematography, action, detective...and the list goes on