Bigg Boss 8

India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Bigg Boss Season 8 - DDT {Daily Discussion Thread} 26th December 2014 (Page 47)

blackie IF-Dazzler
blackie
blackie

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahek_No1

Originally posted by filmibuff00

Sonali Broken Heart why did you choose that LU? You have to move away from him babes. Unless it was based on task performance.

Ufff Sonali yeh kya kar daala, hamara dil toor diya...How was LU in her captaincy? Confused.

Didn't Gautam and Puneet word the hardest? She should have chose one of these 2 Ouch

I was also disappointed with her choice but I feel Gautam deserved it when he misplaced her coffee mug. Anyways, I wish she would stop giving bhav to Upen and open her eyes to all the crap Upen says about her behind her back.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

InMessi10nanteWorldYatriMahek_No1

WorldYatri IF-Rockerz
WorldYatri
WorldYatri

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheRowdiest

Originally posted by filmibuff00

I'm wondering if forum is quiet because of the holidays or ppl have seriously given up on this pakau season LOL

bcz its a pakao season LOL

first ever time they cancelled the task inbetween bcz it was such a flop task LOL

i still wanna know what was in that book LOL

Yeah I heard there was a fallout between channel and endemol on the task LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blackie

Quantico IF-Rockerz
Quantico
Quantico

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 7:25pm | IP Logged

Content Removed

blackieWorldYatrisonali.19281

Quantico IF-Rockerz
Quantico
Quantico

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
Pritam to gugu - Bhai tu comedy maat kaar ...Tragedy ho jati hai ..ROFL

I love Unkeel ka Drashti kaun " BB hi galat hai "  Sonali ko make up ke liyeee 40 minutes chiyeee ...unkhoo samajna chiyeee...14 weeks ho gayeee... ROFL

Ali still holding grudge against sonali  because of her my captaincy Dead .  Immunity chiyee siddha bolna...LOLLOLLOLLOL  Pritam was planning to backstab sonali .."maine to nakhee chanee chabana"

Unkeel ne mast dimpy ko hadkyaaa...ROFL Gugu supporting sonali and shush unkeelll Shocked

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

WorldYatriShaktifanSwatiMahek_No1sonali.19281

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Priya... yup the epis aint that bad.. or maybe am a happy soul these daysLOL but i do have a ton of work as well.. so on n offUnhappy unkeel ka smile karke dimpy ko reporter task mein taane dena was epic.. i just saw tht bitROFL i still hv a backlog of epis.. select karke dekh rahi idhar udhar.. bips ksg toh pura skip kardala maineLOL sochti hoon seedhe aaj ka hi dekh daaluLOL am loving Ali .. or maybe he is hogging a lot of space.. n uppu/ tanna got nothing new to offer

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WorldYatriQuantico

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Today's epi- 
PSA are funnnROFLmazaak mazaak mein chilla rahe.. 
dono razaak miya uppu/ gau deewaane phir raheLOL

besttt part is Gau baba starts giving pravachan.. hawww uski mummy sunegi toh kya bolegi.. fataak PA catch him.. toh tune kyu bola janta ke saamne woh car waali baat.. BAZINGACool

GG-aapas ki baat thi.. 
PA- toh janta tak kyu pahuchi phir?Approve

JE BAAT.. isko kehte hain.. mazaak mazaak mein goli khilanaLOL

Edited by sonali.19281 - 26 December 2014 at 8:09pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

blackieTheSmurfsWorldYatriMahek_No1

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
that ghajini scene is sooo random and funnyROFL
idhar chillam chilli.. UK are being super mean to raut and GG comes sooo randomly.. pehli baat woh lambiii si khunti aayi kaha seLOL upar se wat was tht ghajini context with that ladle LOL kuchhh bhi.. uspe Uppu ka phir se ban gaya kutta momentLOL Ali Prit GG zapped again..ROFL

best was Prit going- tu aya kyu.. chacha chaudhry ye leke than than karne.. tu comedy mat kar.. tragedy ban jaati hainROFL beech mein Raut is such a kid.. is cheerleading and clappingLOL puri bigdi bacchi hain yeLOL I really don't get how someone can be sooo bothered and vile with Raut.. KUD are being such morons about Raut.. usne kuchhh kiya bhi nahi aur ye log usko bitch out kar raheLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

InMessi10nanteblackieWorldYatriMahek_No1-Rukhi-

Quantico IF-Rockerz
Quantico
Quantico

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali.19281

Priya... yup the epis aint that bad.. or maybe am a happy soul these daysLOL but i do have a ton of work as well.. so on n offUnhappy unkeel ka smile karke dimpy ko reporter task mein taane dena was epic.. i just saw tht bitROFL i still hv a backlog of epis.. select karke dekh rahi idhar udhar.. bips ksg toh pura skip kardala maineLOL sochti hoon seedhe aaj ka hi dekh daaluLOL am loving Ali .. or maybe he is hogging a lot of space.. n uppu/ tanna got nothing new to offer
Guess holiday season .. LOLLOLLOLLOL    Me too, I have week ka backlog but wanted to hear Prito ka JINGA BELL Ka ishtory ..Anothoy ko gift and we get mithaai ka Dibaaa...ROFL  Mast tha..Reminded me childhood days .where we used to get babaji ka thulu.wala pencil , compass box..instead of bicycle .LOLLOL

Unkeel  doesn't leave any chance to humiliate Dimpy. She was obedient kidooo wanted to steal gugu from unkeel. LOLLOLLOL abhi bina Party ke dimpy ghum rahi hai .. ...BJP Ke candidate ka wait kaar rahi hai ...LOL 

Bips and KSG enter in house, gave hug to Unkeel, Upen and tanna.  Uppy and tanna ka act simba, mufasaa was fun ... Lambu goes on and on about "how self centered, selfish she is , Brain ghuntnoo main hai "  LOL  

Prito and ali ka comedy was about dimpy ...chun chun ke dimpy ko diyaaa.. Ali was chushu... Pritooo put his hand under his shirt and he goes bhai Niche maat jana.. Ali was funny .."mere ko laal wali chiyeee"  ROFL  

Unkeel , Dimpy and Ali ka skit ..didn't get it...

Gugu ka hosting skill DeadDeadDead   Chilla raha tha... and his Bandar steps ...Mewo GIF chiyeee... ek hi steps ata hai gugu kooo

...Uppy was lost during dance, He is spoiling game for tanna tooo ...but she have none to fall back or trust .. Let see how thing turns out...

As per spoiler Pritam, Tanna and Gugu potential winner candidate hai... Color channel will choose winner who can help them ..Pritam can do stand up comedy show.. Gugu and Tanna can fit in their daily soap... ..

rajvtaWorldYatrisonali.19281

Go to top