Bigg Boss Season 8 - DDT {Daily Discussion Thread} 26th December 2014 - Page 32

Posted: 9 years ago
Thank you guys for the updates ... 

KT is really spoiling her game being with Upen ... Upen knows he is the weakest link and is trying hard to up his game and  is all the time  "we have to be together" ( to KT ) and play a game against them (all the others) ...the gangs are ok till the middle of the season but at this stage it has to be individual game ... he hid behind ppl through out the season and now he doesn't really know what to do! Its too late to know about Upen Patel! ... he never made use of the situations during the start of the season and now he is suffering bcoz of that !

As an audience I atleast know who KT is! even dimpy has been able to make her image (good or bad) being a wild card entry but Upen๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ.. I don't know anything about Upen , he was invisible for me apart from the days when Salman khan spoke about him ... 

Edited by freedomYodha - 9 years ago
eh heee.. Hooli๐Ÿคข ye picwa daalna zaruri tha kya.. 
jaake 2-3 sky ke vids dekh aati hoon.. therapy ke liye.. ๐Ÿ˜† ye bandi apne pe aa gayi.. toh dimpy bhi koyal lagegi๐Ÿ˜† Ali toh coma mein chala jaaye iski chikham chaakh dekh๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by Mepharm

I want imam with all his body suits๐Ÿ˜†

Me too me too me too... ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Imam is worth 100 crores... He raised the bar so high in BB and gave paisa vasool entertainment..
Originally posted by Jayjaya79

@bold, kabhi dikha nahin,sirf sunai diya yeh naam aur itna famous ho gaya! 
Hilarious, ๐Ÿ˜†

Haan... He is one of the invisible contestants in BB history. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by sonali.19281

eh heee.. Hooli๐Ÿคข ye picwa daalna zaruri tha kya.. 
jaake 2-3 sky ke vids dekh aati hoon.. therapy ke liye.. ๐Ÿ˜† ye bandi apne pe aa gayi.. toh dimpy bhi koyal lagegi๐Ÿ˜† Ali toh coma mein chala jaaye iski chikham chaakh dekh๐Ÿ˜†
 ali vs mahek maza ayega ๐Ÿคฃ
Originally posted by effinxn3k

Me too me too me too... ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Imam is worth 100 crores... He raised the bar so high in BB and gave paisa vasool entertainment..

salman ke 9 kalol mein se 1 toh de hi sakte hain.. ye BB bilkul beraham hain is season๐Ÿ˜ก ek wish nahi grant ki ab tak.. na Imam aya.. na hi thupalthal kuku ko panel mein laaye๐Ÿ˜ญ i wanted thupalthal n thalman thal in one epi together๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by sonali.19281

balbir ke naam pe ab BB hall of fame mein ek star hoga..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† jaise Make up hain aur rakhi ka mug.. aur manojwa ke ande๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Veena ka bootiful stilettos, Vishal ka stretcher, Nutella, Soni ka vrat, Chussu... ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
arey gherrobo ke imam ko he leao ajaz ko le aoo 
Originally posted by MaNeBhiPyarKiya

ali vs mahek maza ayega ๐Ÿคฃ

kutte ki bhau bhau chor werewolf jaise moon ko dekh howl karega๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†