Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

It's A Twisted, Winding Road

Danitrini Goldie
Danitrini
Danitrini

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Firstly, Merry Christmas to you all.
I have not posted a theory in awhile... It's okay to disagree, cause in time, time will tell what will unfold, but i've mapped out the events that have occurred over the past week and have come up with some thoughts. Some you may have already heard, some maybe new. So here goes..

1. Aahil shows up where Sanam is last week Thursday and for Sanam it is a reunion she has looked forward to for a long while. Aahil on the other hand has been hurt and is now angry . Angry at Sanam and at the world. On Friday, Aahil puts Sanam in the car. I refuse to believe that in that drive home, SAHIL did not talk. For them.. for Sanam.. having risked her life to get back to the man she loved more than her own life.. and not talk. I seriously think Sahil DID talk. This show is famous for having things done, and not showing it until flashbacks. I think Sanam did tell Aahil certain things. Not about Tanu killing her parents.. but about Raziya kidnapping her and replacing her with a look alike who turned out to be her sister. About her returning to the mansion and his mother throwing her out. When Aahil spit out those painful accusations last week... I know he was angry... but Aahil, no matter how angry, will never want to hurt her intentionally. I think Aahil did NOT believe Sanam at first when she told him about his mother trying to destroy their marriage, about Tanu throwing her out. BUT I think Sanam told him they are to play a game, to get him to see what Tanu is up to, with their marriage. 

2. I think Sanam 2 is secretly involved. Remember the conversation at the cemetry. Sanam 2 vowed to do what she could to help the sisters. Even though we are being led to believe Sanam 2 is evil, i am having doubts. Surbhi said Sanam 2 is a good person and will help her out. The stars have NEVER been wrong before. We have not seen that yet. I think when the sisters realise Tanu has quieted down her attacks on Sanam, preventing them from showing her true face to Aahil, they rope in Sanam 2. I could see Sanam 2, pretending to be jealous of Sanam and cause attacks on her as segment says. I think they'll want to expose why the sudden change in Tanu. So.. put Sanam's life in danger by Sanam 2 and have Tanu always running to save her. 

3. There is a "spoiler" saying Sanam 2 will try to discredit Sanam in front Aahil. Again, I think part of the big plan. Tanu has all of a sudden become a loving mother in law. Let everyone discredit Sanam and see if this time Tanu will defend her, or remain silent. 

4. The whole dance sequence was weird in terms of Aahil sending Sanam to meet the person..then when Sanam gets injured, and she confesses her true love for him... (which did not seem as a magically played moment as Aahil's confession) Aahil cups her hand, apologises for sending her to meet the dancer and her being put in the situation to ruin her reputation, BUT no apologies for how he treated her just hours and the day before. People are talking about no looks of hunger. If my thinking serves me right.. Aahil has come to know there are eyes and ears all over that mansion. If they planned in the car to pretend he is angry and they are separated.. then longing looks from both will not help them. I think Sanam confessed her love fully, in the car, which i guess we'll see in flashback, when all is revealed. 

5. Also according to SBB voice over ( which i tend not to believe) said the twins secret will be out. 

This storyline, kind of reminds me of the montage story that lead to Asya's reunion after Ayaan story. Many parts were dragging and made no sense at all. Lo and behold, in the second to last eppy before Asya reunion... Asad revealed to Nasjma the truth behind Tanu and Nasjma';s hubby. Surprisingly with a twist.. Nasma revealed she already knew, as her hubby had told her that morning. 

I think we are looking at the same thing.. Somehow the sisters truth and Tanu's truth about trying to ruin Sahil marriage will be revealed and Aahil will announce he already knew. 

Will update soon with more. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

purpleheartShopnilazahrazarfatima30tastahnin

Shopnila Senior Member
Shopnila
Shopnila

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
I like it very much.. Hope something like this happens. 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top