Tu Mera Hero

India-Forums

Tu Mera Hero
Tu Mera Hero

Probably the worst show in the history of IndianTelly!!

BiryaniKiAukaad Groupbie
BiryaniKiAukaad
BiryaniKiAukaad

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 4:54am | IP Logged
What can i say now!?
Half the jokes titu cracks are copied from facebook/twitter/instagram memes which isnt even funny cuz iv seen it before and the show is trying tooo hard to be natural, it looks like a carbon copy of natural indian hilarious shows!!

And the girl, by god saving grace SHE CANT ACT!! She is expressionless and worst then kristen stewart. The actor is good he is talented and goodlooking!'
To be an actor u need good looks and talent and the girl has neither!! Her butt chin irritates the shit outta me!! She is pretty uglyy

This show sucks bigg timer and its gonna go off air within a few months hopefully!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Deb07MsfairyCindreLa

LightingHope IF-Dazzler
LightingHope
LightingHope

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Listen, I'm not trying to pick a fight here, and this is your opinion, which is perfectly fine.
I disagree with a few things though. I think the actress who plays Panchi emotes quite well, and there must have been a lot of auditions for Panchi, if she suited the character best and was in chosen, it would be necessary for her to be able to act as well, and I also think she looks stunning too.
I think that the jokes are funny, if they have already been posted on social media, then fine, I can understand why these might seem old to you, though I feel that the jokes Titu makes don't sound forced.
It is currently early days for this show and I think that we might be a bit quick on judging it.
I respect your opinion, I hope you accept mine. :-)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sujairohitmayu1982swati1975usFr0zen-sevenstreaks-_Meena_

curious1 Senior Member
curious1
curious1

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BiryaniKiAukaad

What can i say now!?
Half the jokes titu cracks are copied from facebook/twitter/instagram memes which isnt even funny cuz iv seen it before and the show is trying tooo hard to be natural, it looks like a carbon copy of natural indian hilarious shows!!

And the girl, by god saving grace SHE CANT ACT!! She is expressionless and worst then kristen stewart. The actor is good he is talented and goodlooking!'
To be an actor u need good looks and talent and the girl has neither!! Her butt chin irritates the shit outta me!! She is pretty uglyy

This show sucks bigg timer and its gonna go off air within a few months hopefully!!

I am so much with you. Such a useless show. Cannot stand Panchi and her dreamy look all the time. Somebody needs to knock some sense into her.
Titoo is so irritating. Don't know why he is popular with girls.

BiryaniKiAukaadDeb07

ritusimple Senior Member
ritusimple
ritusimple

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Okay.. Firstly I don't hav a problem with the girl but with the guy.. In d name of natural he acts irritating . N d jokes I hav heard them too before.. N this romanticising of a lazy guy is so much not done.. He keeps ordering everyone for everything.. If this is what rishta wahi soch nayi means that u make more and more regressive shows.. Show people that a boy will be pampered howsoever he is useless be coz he is a male then this soch nayi is coming from gutter heads.. Stop making a hero out of his laziness.. His laziness gets on my nerves.. Infact I switch channel when he is on air.. I would rather watch the other scenes of akhilendra mishra n d girls family.. D show is tad regressive.. Yuck

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Deb07noor321MsfairyCindreLa..Amri..

Hiranya13 Groupbie
Hiranya13
Hiranya13

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
agar nahi dekhna hai toh math dekho...kamse kam bash toh math karo...i personally feel happy whenever i watch this show...abhi toh sirf 5 episodes dikhaya hain...you cant be so judgmental !

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nimi.fansujairohitLightingHope

chocogirl123 Groupbie
chocogirl123
chocogirl123

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Seriously guys why r u guys bashing the actors this is so bad u r bashing the show
If you don't want to watch then don't watch but please don't bash
If u  guys  bash more I am sure I am gonna report you
I am saying this because I love the show and I can't tolerate it with my fav show
And you know the forum rules
No bashing
I am sorry if it is bad to talk like this

LightingHopesujairohitmayu1982Fr0zen

swati1975us IF-Rockerz
swati1975us
swati1975us

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Spelling mistake hai tumhare naam mein - Aukaat hota hai, Aukaad nahin LOL
OK, moving on. After months I finally found an SP show I could get into. Beautifully etched, flawed, well-rounded characters, great dialogue and crisp narration. 

I really like that Titu is flawed - he's lazy, manipulative and tries to sweet talk his way through life. I've seen many real life instances of men like that. I guess the point of the show is to journey through Titu's coming of age - for him to grow up, mature, become responsible and so on. 

Sonia isn't as bad as you make her out to be - there's far far worse on TV. She's very likeable and believable as the sort of girl who could strive for the best and yet still hopelessly fall for a good for nothing loser. 

I doubt your man ki murad of the show shutting down quickly will bear fruit - these sort of shows usually hit bull's eye all the time. LOL

LightingHopesujairohitFr0zensantiagosentyou

swati1975us IF-Rockerz
swati1975us
swati1975us

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 9:09am | IP Logged
By the way, lagta hai bare pyar se trolling ke liye yeh ID banayi hai - mubarak ho ROFL

Fr0zensantiagosentyou

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top