Awesome Scenes...for CVs !!!

arathim thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Awesome Scenes. for CVs !!!

Manik Baba as usual making Nandu jealous in the party...holding Soha's hand etc...
Nandu standing in a corner observing Manik and Chep and quitely Fuming and shivering with Anger ...like a Angry Birdie
In comes Abhimanyu..."Nandu chalo...tumhe lena aayahoon...its getting late...Chachi is worried..."
Immediately...Baba's Blood Pressure rises...Anger sa ghoorega pehla Abhi ko phir Nandu ko...
Soha...sees Abhi and Nandu and immediately says Nandu your Boy Friend is so Cute...introduce nayi karvaooge...
Baba ko mini Heart Attack aajeyaga...Fist closes into Punch mode...Muscles tighten ready to break Abhi's bones πŸ˜‘ Looks at Nandu...furious with W*F expression!!!
Before Nandu can clarify that Abhi is not her boyfriend...Abhi introduces himself...Hi I am Abhimanyu...and stretches his hand to Soha for shaking hands...
Before Soha can shake Abhi's hand...Baba snatches his hand and says ...Hello Abhimanyu nice to meet you...smiling in Monster mode πŸ˜ƒmeanwhile grinding Abhi's hand to dust...!πŸ˜†
Nandu sees that and immediately...says Abhi chalo lets go...and disentangles Abhi-Maniks hand...
Baba glares at her while she leaves...iss baar bachaliya kab thak bachaogi...!!!!
Meanwhile Abhi says to Nandini while coming out...holding his crushed hand...
Yaar tumhara Hulk har kisise ayse hi hand shake kartha hain...?..!!!πŸ˜†

Baba excuses himself from the party by making some bahana to Chep after Nandu goes home..
He goes home ...in his bedroom...pacing from one corner to another in Anger...and recollecting every scene between Abhi and Nandini...Baba:"Cute my foot...shakal dekhi hai uski..."...πŸ˜‰
Baba thinks shall i call her and ask ya Abhi ka chakkar kya hain...Call karu na karu...
Dials the number...Gets flashback of his famous Bhishma Pratigya...Agar iss baar  you walkout from here main tumhara peeche kabhi nahin aaonga..."...cuts the call...and throws the phone in frustration...God Damnit...!

Gals let me know how did you like it...!!!
Respond with your respective continuation of this scene/scenes
Edited by arathim - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pooji145 thumbnail
awesome yar...i wish yesa koi scene cvs dikhaye
well done dear...
shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awsome πŸ‘Loved it...I really hope we get a full episode of jealous Manik now.Plz cv's grant this one wish.πŸ˜›
Aliyagogoi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Ha ha ha,what a scene..more than the scene i was lol for your epic description of the expressions and emotions of Manik... πŸ€£
  Very good one..please continue...πŸ‘
kresham thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesome yaar really awesome... aur uspar agar nandu drunk hui toh aur maza aayega Bcz baba chahe toh bhi nahi jaapayega drop karne Bcz of his hand lol...I really hope aisa ho
nil_nil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That will be one awesome scene.cv's fulfill this one wish na.
PS:WHAT THE hell is "Bhishma Pratigya"?