Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Awesome Scenes...for CVs !!!

arathim IF-Dazzler
arathim
arathim

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Awesome Scenes. for CVs !!!

Manik Baba as usual making Nandu jealous in the party...holding Soha's hand etc...
Nandu standing in a corner observing Manik and Chep and quitely Fuming and shivering with Anger ...like a Angry Birdie
In comes Abhimanyu..."Nandu chalo...tumhe lena aayahoon...its getting late...Chachi is worried..."
Immediately...Baba's Blood Pressure rises...Anger sa ghoorega pehla Abhi ko phir Nandu ko...
Soha...sees Abhi and Nandu and immediately says Nandu your Boy Friend is so Cute...introduce nayi karvaooge...
Baba ko mini Heart Attack aajeyaga...Fist closes into Punch mode...Muscles tighten ready to break Abhi's bones Angry Looks at Nandu...furious with W*F expression!!!
Before Nandu can clarify that Abhi is not her boyfriend...Abhi introduces himself...Hi I am Abhimanyu...and stretches his hand to Soha for shaking hands...
Before Soha can shake Abhi's hand...Baba snatches his hand and says ...Hello Abhimanyu nice to meet you...smiling in Monster mode Big smilemeanwhile grinding Abhi's hand to dust...!LOL
Nandu sees that and immediately...says Abhi chalo lets go...and disentangles Abhi-Maniks hand...
Baba glares at her while she leaves...iss baar bachaliya kab thak bachaogi...!!!!
Meanwhile Abhi says to Nandini while coming out...holding his crushed hand...Ouch
Yaar tumhara Hulk har kisise ayse hi hand shake kartha hain...?..!!!LOL

Baba excuses himself from the party by making some bahana to Chep after Nandu goes home..
He goes home ...in his bedroom...pacing from one corner to another in Anger...and recollecting every scene between Abhi and Nandini...Baba:"Cute my foot...shakal dekhi hai uski..."...Wink
Baba thinks shall i call her and ask ya Abhi ka chakkar kya hain...Call karu na karu...
Dials the number...Gets flashback of his famous Bhishma Pratigya...Agar iss baar  you walkout from here main tumhara peeche kabhi nahin aaonga..."...cuts the call...and throws the phone in frustration...God Damnit...!

Gals let me know how did you like it...!!!
Respond with your respective continuation of this scene/scenes

Edited by arathim - 26 December 2014 at 5:05am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

enakatcontact.remyamananforeverrajkumarionichandana123shravya.krpooji145kriti094shahzapardh_baAliyagogoi-bharti-

pooji145 Senior Member
pooji145
pooji145

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 5:05am | IP Logged
awesome yar...i wish yesa koi scene cvs dikhaye
well done dear...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arathim

shahz IF-Dazzler
shahz
shahz

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Awsome ClapLoved it...I really hope we get a full episode of jealous Manik now.Plz cv's grant this one wish.Tongue

arathim

Aliyagogoi IF-Rockerz
Aliyagogoi
Aliyagogoi

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Ha ha ha,what a scene..more than the scene i was lol for your epic description of the expressions and emotions of Manik... ROFL
  Very good one..please continue...Clap

arathim

kresham IF-Sizzlerz
kresham
kresham

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 5:40am | IP Logged
awesome yaar really awesome... aur uspar agar nandu drunk hui toh aur maza aayega Bcz baba chahe toh bhi nahi jaapayega drop karne Bcz of his hand lol...I really hope aisa ho
nil_nil Senior Member
nil_nil
nil_nil

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 6:22am | IP Logged
That will be one awesome scene.cv's fulfill this one wish na.
PS:WHAT THE hell is "Bhishma Pratigya"?

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top