richest actor in bollywood shocking info srk is not the richest

hotbollywoodnew thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
so you all must be thinking its king khan he has his name in various magazines n all well if u have to beleive the true info the richest actor in bollywood is ajay devgun..,the villa of ajay is bigger than srk,ajay even has a private 6 seater jet unlike srk he never flaunts.. 
list of his property

1. bunglowjuhu & name of his house is shiv shakti,,
1 appartmnt in juhu,
1 appartmnt in mulgari road
1 28 acre farm house outside mumbai 

investment in gujrat solar plant cost of which is 5000 cr nw imagine ajay would atleast invested 
70 to 90 cr in this projects

total cars 6 including ferrari

6 seater jet 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fitoori_kudi thumbnail
IT department needs to raid his house immediately!!!🀣
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Richest actor, asset-wise, would *probably* be Saif Ali Khan.. 

Hm maybe not, I still think it would be SRK.
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
is this some kind of a joke..
it would be been believable if u said salman khan

but ajay devgunπŸ˜†
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Ahhh...that explains Kajol's disinterest in her husband's zillion extra-marital affairs and her obsession with harlequin romances.πŸ˜† Tabhi mein sochu...puzzle solved.πŸ˜†
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
I want to know who fills those 5 seats in his 6 seater jet. 10 dollar says it's everyone but Kajol.πŸ˜†
fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
but srk has assets/property on moon...takes the cake...🀣🀣

remember the article saying a piece of moon named after srk...πŸ˜†
Edited by preep - 9 years ago
swati1975us thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I don't understand why this is so amusing πŸ˜ƒ. There was a time when Mithun was the highest taxpayer in the country - go figure. No one realized what a fortune he managed to make out of all  the B-grade movies he made in the 90s. 
So hard to tell who's really worth what. Both Devgan and SRK have made tons of money from films but have also lost a big chunk producing dud films. SRK probably edges Devgan out simply with the shaadi mein nachna and endorsements he's done. But Devgan may have made some savvy investments that are worth dher saara paisa now. 

I wouldn't be so quick to judge the extent of someone's fortune simply by popular perception. 
ElOqUeNcE thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
What shocking info...is there any rule that srk alwyz should tops the list of richest actor of BW...nahi na...but at the same time i doubt AD being the richest actor lol... N Let me remind u mr bacchan, salman are also very mch part of Bw
Wat abt them?? Are they even in ur above list?? If so i would luv to know their position in this richest list lol
-silentbang- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
seems like devgan is doing a lots of investment in real estate business...thus making a lots of money... Edited by cale - 9 years ago