Shastri Sisters

THE PARTY SPOILER! (Page 2)

Waida1234 IF-Rockerz
Waida1234
Waida1234

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

Originally posted by Yuvika_15

I am just wondering how does karishma's parent be convinced to attend a party organised by the family that according to them hurt their daughter so much.
Rajat played the victim saying he was forced nah, so they think these two will become one once they kick Anu out, thats how
Arre yaar...Kari and her parents are like the three wise monkeys who are blind, deaf and dumb...Rajat is wiser than them...by making a poor sad puppy face, he succeeded  in turning the table in his favor...and made Mr & Mrs Sharma ki bolti band...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shrividhya

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Waida1234

Arre yaar...Kari and her parents are like the three wise monkeys who are blind, deaf and dumb...Rajat is wiser than them...by making a poor sad puppy face, he succeeded  in turning the table in his favor...and made Mr & Mrs Sharma ki bolti band...LOL
LOL! The mere opening of his mouth makes me wanna puke. And this so called Mrs Sharma speaks of standing up for whats right and what not, and yet fails to acknowledge her own corrupted family. #KuchBhi! Sleepy

LOL 
I see no evil
I hear no evil
I speak no evil

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shrividhya

Joyness IF-Rockerz
Joyness
Joyness

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Rajat...the dumbest...bauji the dumber and minty the dumb...wah wah kya log hain...Do you all really  feel ki Rajat ko say do din mein i.e. cvs ke hissab se 2 weeks episode  ya three weeks episode mein Kari ka truth Rajat ke samane aayega... i have my doubts  aab ye sab dekh ke...but in the bites given by Alka in one video she says that Rajat will come to know the true face of kari soon...dekhate hain...or may be Rajat will come to know kari truth but for his job purpose  he eill act as if he is trusting  kari and hating  Anu...some secret mission...to catch lalit...patta nahi cvs kya dikhayenge...
Waida1234 IF-Rockerz
Waida1234
Waida1234

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

Originally posted by Waida1234

LOL! The mere opening of his mouth makes me wanna puke. And this so called Mrs Sharma speaks of standing up for whats right and what not, and yet fails to acknowledge her own corrupted family. #KuchBhi! Sleepy

LOL 
I see no evil
I hear no evil
I speak no evil
Ha..ha..ha..lol...ROFLROFLROFL
_PrincessPooru_ IF-Sizzlerz
_PrincessPooru_
_PrincessPooru_

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyotic74

Rajat...the dumbest...bauji the dumber and minty the dumb...wah wah kya log hain...Do you all really  feel ki Rajat ko say do din mein i.e. cvs ke hissab se 2 weeks episode  ya three weeks episode mein Kari ka truth Rajat ke samane aayega... i have my doubts  aab ye sab dekh ke...but in the bites given by Alka in one video she says that Rajat will come to know the true face of kari soon...dekhate hain...or may be Rajat will come to know kari truth but for his job purpose  he eill act as if he is trusting  kari and hating  Anu...some secret mission...to catch lalit...patta nahi cvs kya dikhayenge...
see previously in spoiler videos that lets see if the marraige happens, but alka shaadi ho gayi and actually shaadi ho gayi, in another video neil said that they found pukkhta saboot and they are gonna bash up kari and alka says rajat knows kari's true face matlab kari's truth will be out in some way or the other

Go to top