India-Forums

Shastri Sisters
Shastri Sisters

THE PARTY SPOILER!

_PrincessPooru_ IF-Sizzlerz
_PrincessPooru_
_PrincessPooru_

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 4:21am | IP Logged
dev becomes anu, neil becomes rajat and peeya becomes kariSmile, i think they have again planned this to instigate kari to make her confess the truth because they are not able to find any solid proof as the three of them will perform kari will feel disgusted but i  very well know that she is smart enough to keep her mouth shut in front of everybodyAngry, in order to instigate her more anu will pull rajat to the dance floor and rajat will not be  able to resist her and they will perform a good sequenceEmbarrassed just peeya came in between deveel, kari will come in between anurajAngry. she will pull anu aside and start blowing up on her and questioning her character, everybody will feel disgusted and the situation will go in kari's favourCensored and there will be a lot of draamebaazi and dialoguebaazi and our hero will again accuse anu of making plans to trap himCensored, the situation can go to such an extent where he can ask anu to get out of the party and his lifeCensored and then a time will come when neil or dev or piya in disgust and frustration  will bang their hand on neil's laptop which is kept on the tableAngry, anu is in tears about to leave the partyCry and when she will be going to keep her first step out of the house tadaaa the recording begins- its a message of apology and friendship from neil to dev, everybody will feel awkward seeing it and when somebody will try to close it the actual film will begin of how kari, entered the sareen house wearing anu's dress to steal the CD
Shocked ohhh good lord this can be so melodramatic, hey shankarji please spare the viewers or should i say please rescue the viewersLOL
bachaaaoooCry

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

mingatelly_buffjyothirampooja_shineStararunsunita_gmJoynessshrividhyaawidaDownhill

_PrincessPooru_ IF-Sizzlerz
_PrincessPooru_
_PrincessPooru_

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 4:24am | IP Logged
are the cvs revenging on the viwers because the show had started with very low trp's. what say ppl?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Joynessshrividhya..Happy..awida

shrividhya IF-Sizzlerz
shrividhya
shrividhya

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Yup poorva agreed with u!!!! But i feel that after neel peeya and dev dance itself kari starts blasting at them and finally at the end of karis dramebaazi dev will get irritated and play the video!!! I think they will know abt the vid before itself and thats y they would hav set it up there!!! I wish they would hav showed this vid personally to rajat without the knowledge of anu and that Rajat might b waiting for this drama to come forward!!!!! And then apologise anu!!!!!LOL

jyothiramJoyness..Happy..awida

awida IF-Stunnerz
awida
awida

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 5:12am | IP Logged
I hope your predictions come true..and the truth appears in the party itself although it will be so fast. But what to do? Anu has only a day to prove herself innocent  ..and we want Kari's track to end as soon as possible. So I am welcoming your predictions. I am dying to see AnuRaj's and Devil's dances. 

jyothiramshrividhya..Happy.._PrincessPooru_

Joyness IF-Rockerz
Joyness
Joyness

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 5:16am | IP Logged
I think. ..Anu will leave the house  as she failed to prove her innocence  and after she has left in all tge chaos somehow the video will be played  and after video is over Rajat will blast karoli and ask for anu...but by that time she must have already  left as she had said she will leave silently without  letting anyone know.  ...Rajat ke liye toh yehi sahi hain...let him keep banging his head 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jyothiramshrividhyaawida

Downhill IF-Addictz
Downhill
Downhill

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 5:25am | IP Logged
poorva u r very funny and ur emos crack me up...LOL.. i love ur spirit and appreciate ur  attempts make this forum lively with ur posts and cute predictions... had it not been for people like u, nobody would want to watch this melodramatic showLOL...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jyothiramJoyness_PrincessPooru_shrividhyaawida

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Head

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 6:47am | IP Logged
I am just wondering how does karishma's parent be convinced to attend a party organised by the family that according to them hurt their daughter so much.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

awida

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

I am just wondering how does karishma's parent be convinced to attend a party organised by the family that according to them hurt their daughter so much.
Rajat played the victim saying he was forced nah, so they think these two will become one once they kick Anu out, thats how

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyothiram

Go to top