India-Forums

Jamai Raja
Jamai Raja

Mothers in the show

rosesidni IF-Rockerz
rosesidni
rosesidni

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 4:19am | IP Logged
I'm not quite liking the way in which mothers are potrayed in the show.. Be it Mona bua, Simran or DD. Its true every mother loves her child the most, I can understand that. But here they are blind in 'beti's pyaar'.

They just don't care about anyone else's happiness or emotions when it comes to their daughter. Simran don't care about her husband or Sid when coming to Kritika, DD don't care abt anyone else other than Roshni, Mona bua does the same for Sam. A mother has the duty of pointing out the mistakes of their children, but here they don't even see their daughter's mistakes.

I hope CV's take note and don't make good mother's into irritating ones. Love and care for daughter is good but doing it in the cost of hurting others is not the right thing.

Is it just me or someone else feels the same??

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Lovlyfairy_aparnalokamGingerlymadhuharini

madhuharini IF-Sizzlerz
madhuharini
madhuharini

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 4:50am | IP Logged
I feel Mona bua and Simran ma are in same track... It's disgusting these days their charactersAngry
But DD is loving Roshni as she has only her daughter in life and no husband... And DD is not blind in Roshni's love in my POV. Becoz' in the begining, when Roshni started loving Sid and when DD don't like it, She somehow tried to seperate her daughter frm Sid, spoiled their honey moon and further showed/insulted Sid's financial status is not suitable for her happy life. But after she started understanding her happiness only lies with Sid, She started to accept him also and now ready to give her business authority to Sid.

For me, DD is a strong woman and knows to handle everything and pointed out so many times to Roshni that Sid's status is not enough for her life and tried to prove her selection is wrong. she's never blind dear...

And you made a very gud topic of discusionClapClapClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Lovlyfairy_rosesidniGingerly

rosesidni IF-Rockerz
rosesidni
rosesidni

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 5:49am | IP Logged
@ madhurani     Ya, I agree DD is a bit different but i feel she is also blinded in Roshni's love. She has insulted Sid and his parents numerous times just because she thought only of Roshni's happiness. Whatever she has done in the show, everything was for Roshni's happiness, but many of which were wrong (faking heart attack, hooking her with Krish, trying to change groom) and she never considered about others emotions.

For eg, in Yesterdays episode, if Roshni was in Sam's place and if Roshni said something bad to Sam (my Roshni won't do that, but just imagine) and Sam slapped Roshni, then DD would have killed Sam and would have reacted more violently than Mona bua. I don't think DD would have even asked Roshni, what happened which led to the situation.

So in a way DD has also not made Roshni understand right or wrong in her life. DD has always tried to impose what she thinks is right.  Roshni is a very good girl and now DD is changing, so we love both of them. But still I think DD too, is not much different from other mothers in the show.

Just my thoughts, hope we have some healthy discussions..

Edited by zoopassion - 26 December 2014 at 5:49am

Lovlyfairy_Gingerlymadhuharini

madhuharini IF-Sizzlerz
madhuharini
madhuharini

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 6:14am | IP Logged
yeah u r right dear... DD also did so many mistakes, dramas and lied abt Sid's parents, dowry demands and so on... 
But I donno y, I respect that character so much since she's very brave and fighting in the business battle alone as a women and doing so many things for Roshni though it's bad, she's doing it all for the love she hold for Roshni and u r very correct in that POVSmile

Lovlyfairy_rosesidniGingerly

aparnalokam IF-Dazzler
aparnalokam
aparnalokam

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 7:49am | IP Logged
U r ryt exactly true

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rosesidni

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top