Bigg Boss 8

India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Somethings should be left unsaid.. (Page 2)

tinaaaa IF-Dazzler
tinaaaa
tinaaaa

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SIR.MEOWINGTON

Originally posted by tinaaa

I watched yesterday's show with my family and neither me nor any of my family member noticed Sonali's dress malfunction.. its only when I came here then I read some threads and then some articles on net that was not only  highlighting the issue but also providing the links to video and images as supporting evidences to that crime that Sonali has committed.. Thumbs Down

With all due respect...how is opening another thread highlighting the same issue going to help? 

@ Bold - I do not think she committed any crime. 

Edit : I understand your intention behind it, and appreciate it. 

Opening a new thread will not help this particular issue as damage has been done.. but the intention of opening this thread is just that if any such incident happen again in future then we should not make even those notice it by highlighting the issue who overlooked it the first time.. 

vitriolic Goldie
vitriolic
vitriolic

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 4:46am | IP Logged

I watched yesterday's show with my family and neither me nor any of my family member noticed Sonali's dress malfunction.. its only when I came here then I read some threads and then some articles on net that was not only  highlighting the issue but also providing the links to video and images as supporting evidences to that crime that Sonali has committed.. Thumbs Down

I just wanna say one thing that she definitely did not let this happen intentionally.. it was a mistake so why by focusing spotlight on it make even those see it who not even noticed it at first.. don't you think that somethings should be left unsaid.. ???

+1

(couldnt have said it better. I bet even the cameraman hadnt intended it to be shown, as the focus at that time was karan approaching sonali for a dance - so his approach had to be shown)

Isa_Rahman IF-Sizzlerz
Isa_Rahman
Isa_Rahman

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 4:47am | IP Logged
if i see it again, i will post a thread about it again for sure...Big smile
tinaaaa IF-Dazzler
tinaaaa
tinaaaa

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheWatcher

The thread created was in no way saying that Sonali committed a crime, in fact everybody was convinced that Sonali did not do it intentionally, if anyone has to be blamed - It has to be the BB editors.

I don't think anyone said that she committed a crime, everybody was/is blaming the editing team. Stop assuming things and making threads about it, read the original thread thoroughly before creating a counter thread.

I read the title of that article that says that 

Sonali flashes her bare ass to the camera -BiggBoss8 Day 95 

and some of the comments too in which people were saying that she should have wear proper sized pants bla bla bla.. so its not the actual words that matter in putting allegation on someone for committing a crime.. the tone of the sentence reflect it too.. anyways, my point here is that even if we put allegation on BB team for it but the better option is always to leave is unsaid.. because out of many wrong things that this girl has done, this is one thing that was not intentional at all so it was better to let it go unnoticed.. 
tinaaaa IF-Dazzler
tinaaaa
tinaaaa

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Isa_Rahman

Go  Ahead.. what can we expect from a Upen's fan.. nothing shocking at all.. Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IF-Readersonia_koolkhan

Isa_Rahman IF-Sizzlerz
Isa_Rahman
Isa_Rahman

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 4:52am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Isa_Rahman

Go  Ahead.. what can we expect from a Upen's fan.. nothing shocking at all.. Thumbs Up

stop generalising... and stick to topic, thanks.
tinaaaa IF-Dazzler
tinaaaa
tinaaaa

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SoPunk

If she is my fav contestant...Wink

Otherwise, BB is a show, where nothing is unplanned. Had it been unintentional, it could be edited, it's not a live show. Channel wants people to see the content & make your judgement through votes. Why would you close your eyes on a deliberately planned content?? Won't you be biased then? That you only watch what you want to and judge a contestant on favoritism rather than on content of the show??

Hence all the arguments on the forum LOL
That's the point.. it was not something planned or intentional.. I don't mind people discussing Sonali's kambal ma fumble even if she's my favorite contestant.. because it was intentional.. but this dress malfunction was something that should be overlooked imo even if it was happened to  Sonali, Karishma, Dimpy or any other contestant.. its just my personal opinion, you've all the rights to differ and have totally opposite opinion if you like.. 
tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 5:04am | IP Logged
what happened? What crime?

Go to top