•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
Soha kind of loves manik's attributes only i.e he is hot and that he is great musician.two glamorous attributes which would fade away in time due to old age.

whereas nandini loves manik the person the character  and his personality which would never age nor diminish even in time.a love which is not based on superficial attributes.true love.

so nandini wins hands down  soha can take a long walk back from where she came asap 😆
Edited by I... - 9 years ago
but i wish soha to make nandu realise that nandu loves manik before soha walks off
she has to do that at least else why did she come ?
Originally posted by rima4ever

but i wish soha to make nandu realise that nandu loves manik before soha walks off
she has to do that at least else why did she come ?

for now i just wish soha keeps her hands to herself 😡
or manik should hang a board only see do not touch 😡😡
his music system and iphone should play dont touch me dont touch me soniyo whenever soha is around 😆
Originally posted by I...

for now i just wish soha keeps her hands to herself 😡
or manik should hang a board only see do not touch 😡😡
his music system and iphone should play dont touch me dont touch me soniyo whenever soha is around 😆

hahahaha😆
Let me say.. Soha is jst obsessed wid Manik.. This will turn dangerous.. afterall she is Khuranna ki beti.. which means Manik's wrong signs though 2 make Nandu jealous may end up Fab5 loosing d deal. Manik should stop himself otherwise it will turn really hard nd they have to deal Obsessed Soha.. 
I second u on that..first thing she said is no one says no to Soha ..I dont like where this is going..I wish Nandini stops going to Maniks house..That is enough Manik will ask Soha to leave and make it pretty clear he is not interested in her if Nandini is not around yar This is leading to another Track If manik is mine i will give the deal and Nandu sacrifices Manik for his career seriously i will die need some cute Manan romantic scenes Itney romantic scenes they before they fell in love and now nothing come on yar 
Oh and i liked Abhis work today on Nandini telling her she is to pursue and fight for what is hers that should be more We dont need SOHA to make manik or Nandini realize their love for each other they love each other they know it They cannot stay away from each other  so we dont need anyone to come in between unless its someone like Abhi who is making it clear from beginning  he is interested in Mukti and who saw MANAN love from day one  what say guys ?