Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

salim-anarkali v/s jodha-akbar (Page 2)

morsal_cute Goldie

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

SwaDarsh-AaRa Senior Member
SwaDarsh-AaRa
SwaDarsh-AaRa

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
All I can say is though I love SaNar, AkDha will always be my favourites.
ghalibmirza IF-Sizzlerz
ghalibmirza
ghalibmirza

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
i personally do not mind SA story but few things i did not like..will assemble them one by one...

-jodha akbar did not get a proper closure in the sense many important historical events were cut short or not shown at all due to rushed leaps..and because of that many of us could neither get the grip of the story nor characterization!..cvz have time and again shoved crap down our throats but they had been slightly rectifying it in terms of characterization..but this time the jump seems to be creating a whole new show with new faces and us viewers are lost in the bhool bhulayiyan of half baked story!

-i would have appreciated a smooth blend of JA and SA without making it so abrupt!

-then the actor ravi acting salim needs to brush up his acting skills and work on his diction..! the problem is when we have to watch him for 25 minutes on screen out of 30 mnts its difficult to keep watching without getting a frown on the face that what rubbish is this!

-last but not the least, script is at its worst after the leap..i see no signs of royalty..all the characters including akbar's seem to be working for a cheap naatak company with a third class presentation!

in order for the play to achieve its lost glory..a good script writer is needed..salim needs to work on his acting..the scenes of jj and SA need to be balanced in terms of screen space..all in all if we are watching and spending our 30 minutes in front of the tv screen it should be at least presented well so that it looks convincing and not some third class cheap drama!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

amina1

Sweet24 Goldie
Sweet24
Sweet24

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Why we should give chance to them?

We want to teach a lesson to CVs , by not watching there crap, we r viewers, only we can give them trp, sucess, name tht they r enjoying. They have insulted us, we would give them babaji ka thullu.

We have already got its replacement mahakumbh, which is much better than it, and we r enjoying there.

Edited by Sweet24 - 04 January 2015 at 8:14am
Sweet24 Goldie
Sweet24
Sweet24

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by malvikatiwari96

hey guys i went through this forum and all i see is catfights of two groups of one show akdha fandom and the new emerging salim-anarkali fandom. i stopped watching jodha akbar when salim was introduced bcoz personally for me the serial or rather the love story of akdha ended that day so i thought no point watching but this serial caught my eye this week only once again and the reason was the new refreshing start of a epic tragedy salim anarkali no offense to akdha fans trust me i am a huge huge fan of them i love them like crazy but i think we all should give chance to the new epic couple i mean why are we mocking salim anarkali as fictitious i mean how can we all be so sure that their romance which is MOST talked about from the mughal era even more than jodha-akbar alliance not being true at all?
i m sure majority of the ppl must have watched dilip kumar-madhubala starer MUGHAL E AZAM which was made somewhere in the 50s i mean salim anarkali are way too famous than jodha akbar in that sense as ashutosh gowariker's jodha akbar came in 2008 and then the world came to be known about dear akdha before that for me mughal era only meant the love story of salim and anarkali so i dun understand why so much criticism for an epic couple. i also understand that akdha are our darling and we cannot take another couple given importance in the serial JODHAA AKBAR but now if the creatives want to show that there must be a reason i mean srously i have to accept that the new jodi has brought my interest back in the show as i was bored of watching the serial as there was nothing left to show with our akdha. i may be offensive with this post n i apologize for all those hurt, but i just want to suggest that we should enjoy the serial the most rite now i mean come on guys think this way we get to see TWO EPIC MUGHAL ERA ROMANCES IN ONE SHOW...WHERE IN THE WORLD WE CAN WITNESS JODHA-AKBAR AND SALIM-ANARKALI STORIES IN ONE FRAME?? this is the most amazing time period of the show trust me if u all see things optimistically!!!Smile

R u from CVs side?
Sweet24 Goldie
Sweet24
Sweet24

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima4ever

nice post
agree with u
we can give them a chance

Rima tum na dal badlu ho, kabhi kuch to kabhi kuch.
Sweet24 Goldie
Sweet24
Sweet24

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 8:24am | IP Logged

salim-akbar track is one of the most significant tracks of the show and if salim is mentioned then how anarkali can be left behind as apparently due to her only the father-son duo went on war with each other so this track is a must shown otherwise the story wont build up at all! so it is still very relevant to akdha and their relation with salim will gradually will be affected in the coming track so they are maybe showing that how akdha dealt with this phase in life being together!!

U r explaining only CVs point, which is just an excuse not truth.

Motive of salim to become king that's why he revolted against his father, u must read history.

Edited by Sweet24 - 04 January 2015 at 8:23am
LoonyLuna Senior Member
LoonyLuna
LoonyLuna

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 9:52am | IP Logged

hey guys i went through this forum and all i see is catfights of two groups of one show akdha fandom and the new emerging salim-anarkali fandom. i stopped watching jodha akbar when salim was introduced bcoz personally for me the serial or rather the love story of akdha ended that day so i thought no point watching but this serial caught my eye this week only once again and the reason was the new refreshing start of a epic tragedy salim anarkali no offense to akdha fans trust me i am a huge huge fan of them i love them like crazy but i think we all should give chance to the new epic couple i mean why are we mocking salim anarkali as fictitious i mean how can we all be so sure that their romance which is MOST talked about from the mughal era even more than jodha-akbar alliance not being true at all? 
i m sure majority of the ppl must have watched dilip kumar-madhubala starer MUGHAL E AZAM which was made somewhere in the 50s i mean salim anarkali are way too famous than jodha akbar in that sense as ashutosh gowariker's jodha akbar came in 2008 and then the world came to be known about dear akdha before that for me mughal era only meant the love story of salim and anarkali so i dun understand why so much criticism for an epic couple. i also understand that akdha are our darling and we cannot take another couple given importance in the serial JODHAA AKBAR but now if the creatives want to show that there must be a reason i mean srously i have to accept that the new jodi has brought my interest back in the show as i was bored of watching the serial as there was nothing left to show with our akdha. i may be offensive with this post n i apologize for all those hurt, but i just want to suggest that we should enjoy the serial the most rite now i mean come on guys think this way we get to see TWO EPIC MUGHAL ERA ROMANCES IN ONE SHOW...WHERE IN THE WORLD WE CAN WITNESS JODHA-AKBAR AND SALIM-ANARKALI STORIES IN ONE FRAME?? this is the most amazing time period of the show trust me if u all see things optimistically!!! Smile
A virtual hug for you for not basihing Salim and AnarkaliHugHug
Yes I agree that BOTH the couples have their own charmSmile

Go to top