salim-anarkali v/s jodha-akbar

malvikatiwari96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
hey guys i went through this forum and all i see is catfights of two groups of one show akdha fandom and the new emerging salim-anarkali fandom. i stopped watching jodha akbar when salim was introduced bcoz personally for me the serial or rather the love story of akdha ended that day so i thought no point watching but this serial caught my eye this week only once again and the reason was the new refreshing start of a epic tragedy salim anarkali no offense to akdha fans trust me i am a huge huge fan of them i love them like crazy but i think we all should give chance to the new epic couple i mean why are we mocking salim anarkali as fictitious i mean how can we all be so sure that their romance which is MOST talked about from the mughal era even more than jodha-akbar alliance not being true at all? 
i m sure majority of the ppl must have watched dilip kumar-madhubala starer MUGHAL E AZAM which was made somewhere in the 50s i mean salim anarkali are way too famous than jodha akbar in that sense as ashutosh gowariker's jodha akbar came in 2008 and then the world came to be known about dear akdha before that for me mughal era only meant the love story of salim and anarkali so i dun understand why so much criticism for an epic couple. i also understand that akdha are our darling and we cannot take another couple given importance in the serial JODHAA AKBAR but now if the creatives want to show that there must be a reason i mean srously i have to accept that the new jodi has brought my interest back in the show as i was bored of watching the serial as there was nothing left to show with our akdha. i may be offensive with this post n i apologize for all those hurt, but i just want to suggest that we should enjoy the serial the most rite now i mean come on guys think this way we get to see TWO EPIC MUGHAL ERA ROMANCES IN ONE SHOW...WHERE IN THE WORLD WE CAN WITNESS JODHA-AKBAR AND SALIM-ANARKALI STORIES IN ONE FRAME?? this is the most amazing time period of the show trust me if u all see things optimistically!!! πŸ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jiya.k thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
waise hum akdha fans ko koi problem nahi cvs, channel n ekta chahe salim anarkali dhikhaye ya phir shah janha mumtaz par agar unnhe apni story or casting pe itna hi bharosa hai toh first end jodha akbar n stop incashing parijat popularity...
Paradise_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ya I am trying to see things a little optimistically...
yesterday's episode looked good with change of settings nd change of moods...
after the introduction of SA the show got its much needed freshness but now according to me the CVS should concentrate more on akdha relation...
and about salim anarkali part I don't think the part is fictional because it is one of the most talked about love stories of the mughal era and that can never be fictional...Edited by Sweet_sonai - 9 years ago
anael24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Do you even know how many things were neglected about JA lives??

Okay some people are changing mind and are getting interested in SA! Thats pretty good...i could have done so as well..i could have done this if they were not STUPID AND BLIND PEOPLE!!! 🀬 you guys are judging from first meeting which isnt even worth 0.99% of akdha meeting , that its a fresh start and blah blah...

Like this rascal manish recently tweeted..SA fans will replace JA fans right? Those who are loving all this crap...im glad for you and for manish...at the end he won.

They couldnt even manage to maintain a good storyline for ja and you are expecting big for SA?? Go ahead and get butchered again guys! one time isnt always enough for many right..we sometimes learn of our mistakes in our second faults... πŸ˜†
diya2291 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anael24

Do you even know how many things were neglected about JA lives??

Okay some people are changing mind and are getting interested in SA! Thats pretty good...i could have done so as well..i could have done this if they were not STUPID AND BLIND PEOPLE!!! 🀬 you guys are judging from first meeting which isnt even worth 0.99% of akdha meeting , that its a fresh start and blah blah...

Like this rascal manish recently tweeted..SA fans will replace JA fans right? Those who are loving all this crap...im glad for you and for manish...at the end he won.

They couldnt even manage to maintain a good storyline for ja and you are expecting big for SA?? Go ahead and get butchered again guys! one time isnt always enough for many right..we sometimes learn of our mistakes in our second faults... πŸ˜†

agree!πŸ‘πŸΌ they wud ve shown akbar's religious practice after al these show was about two different religion people becoming one😳 and they never showed celebrating festivals expect eid and holi... thank god atleast dey showed dez two... and dey dint show akbar birbal and muz tales... it wud ve been so fun watch dat but😑

anyways atleast dey can show nok jhok of akdha and akbar birbal and muz tales but i noe dey vl neva show coz dey like negativity more🀒
Suganya.S thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
First thing i like to say abt this post is , We fans never did say anywhere that SA story should not be done in JA ... Collectively i would sum up the fact , that FANS wanted a full fledge love story of JODHA n AKBAR as we were promised earlier !!! 
    But this fuss btw the JA n SA started with the inappropriate speed bringing in SA track , when everyone who knows even little history .. know that their marriage of 42 years was successfull n many other important things were left out hanging in a cliff !!! That was the main reason of anguish btw fans , and the pathetic leaps which destroyed the show's connect with most of FANS ... If SA has started , after showcasing other important facts of AKDHA's life ..We fans would have accepted it with open hands πŸ˜³ And CV's messed up big time with Jalal blaming JO n destroying the love of JAJO  with consecutive leaps n bloopers n jet speed of storyline πŸ˜‘
  So the fans , have lost all the hope on show n it's Story leading to the current situtation  ... Anyways for me this show is only coz of AKDHA n in current state it will be pukeworthy to watch any new couple given to the fact of its never ending NEGATIVITY πŸ˜‘
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
nice post
agree with u
we can give them a chance
malvikatiwari96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
salim-akbar track is one of the most significant tracks of the show and if salim is mentioned then how anarkali can be left behind as apparently due to her only the father-son duo went on war with each other so this track is a must shown otherwise the story wont build up at all! so it is still very relevant to akdha and their relation with salim will gradually will be affected in the coming track so they are maybe showing that how akdha dealt with this phase in life being together!!
😑she doesnt have the looks .anrakill was so beautiful and like a moon,only jodha can match for anrakill role.i dont understand what the hell is wrong with zee tv for casting as a ulgy old woman for role of anrakill.she looks like aunty to jodha ,her voice is so bad so her acting skills .if zee cant handle the show they better put END TO IT THAN CASTING THESE ACTORS THAT DOESNT GOT WHAT IT TAKE TO BE SALIM AND ANARKAIL, IAM SO MAD AFTER WATCHING IT FOR 2 YEARS NONSTOP WHEN I SEE WHAT THEY MADE OUT OF THIS SHOW I FEEL SORRY FOR WASTING MY TIME ON THIS SHOW .
I-Am-SherLOCKED thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
All I can say is though I love SaNar, AkDha will always be my favourites.