Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Few Things Left unsaid , updated part 3 on page 11 pms sent (Page 7)

lovablelove Senior Member
lovablelove
lovablelove

Posted: 24 August 2015 at 7:36am | IP Logged

WinkWinkPart - 2WinkWink

I know I took so long to update this story , but I m here finally. Ignore the mistakes and enjoy reading it, do let me know what you feel about it.

Update:-

( Hope)

Raman had been awake all night, feeling and thinking of his wife , Ishita., feeling about the time they had been together , about the time that was the best time of his life, thinking about how she used to wake him up in the morning, spending some touchy moments with her gave him the peace , feeling and thinking of how she had been a great wife to him , when she had taken care of everything related to him, never mind when it is related to anything, feeling sorry about the time he had not spent with her, about the time he had been busy in the office and she had to wait for him at the wee hours of the night , waiting for hours , hungry and almost in a sleepy state, she had waited for him and him always coming late from the office and finding her on the dining table, waiting for him , in a sleepy state,  but still she had never complained to him , she had always smiled to him saying that she loved to wait for him , and always he was amazed to see the smile she has , when she was fully tired to her limits and still was waiting for him , sleepy and hungry at the same time.

There were those times as well , when he had slept hungry after her as he had been late and shagun had never cared about it , and still proudly tells everyone that she loves him. He feels disgusted of himself for loving this lady who had never acknowledged him, never felt him in the right way. She had always cared about herself, her makeup, her lavish life and her not so popular status. she survived seeing her social life and the luxuries she got from him and he cursed the day he decided to marry her. He had been so wrong in taking that decision that he so wish his life to take a u turn and he so wishes everything to be changed, like he want to .

He want his life to be with the lady who had been everything to him but never they say that life always be fair to you , but in his case he has never been fair to life , which was she , Ishita , His Ishita.

Morning sunrays hit him and he had found himself again in this mess , he had created. He had always been caring towards her, but this lady lying behind him on this same bad , doesn't deserve anything related to him in any way! Looking at her one last time , he made his way towards bathroom to start with his daily chores.

Meanwhile back in Mumbai, Ishita had waken up earlier as always and had already been to her job , as she was the Manager of the  "Taj Hotel" so looking after the guests is what she loves and more than that she prefers. she had always been a great mother to her ruhi, inspite of the fact that they are far away from each other, but still she has been with her every day. She has been calling her class teacher every now and then , just to know what ever is the work been given , or how her daughter has been doing in her school? As usual she calls her teacher and later she came to know that , they are going to celebrate Mother's Day in her school and that she has to be their with her daughter , although she resisted soo much but her teacher was forcing her soo much that ruhi had been selected from her class , and she has to be present with her daughter, although she agreed for her daughter's sake but then , one question which was in her mind of going their and meeting him? This was something she has been dreading of doing? How can she go their to delhi? To him? She did not know? When it was her who had promised not to go their no matter what? But still its full 1 week to go , she will think about something , she will do something to avoid it. She had been thinking of it when her phone started ringing , and seeing the caller id  "Raman" she smiled & picked it up in the very first ring .

"hello baby" how is my baccha? She said picking it up.

"hello ishima, main theek hun , aap kaise ho?" she said as she looked at her papa , who was listening to both mother and daughter talk , as the phone was on the speaker , he had gone to pick her up from the school, when ruhi had been asking constantly to talk to her , and as she had icecream in her hand , and he is driving , so he put the phone on speaker.

"main bilkul theek hun" , aap batao papa kaise hain? She asked in a low voice.

"hmmm, theek hai vo bhi" replied ruhi from the other side.

"bolo, aaj itni jaldi kaise call kiya mere bacche ne"? she asked

"ishima, hamare school mein na Mother's day celebrate ho rha hai and everyone's mother has to come , so I want u to be there for me on that day. Will u come?" she asked hoping to get the answer in favour.

Raman had looked at the phone, stopping the car at the side , hoping to get the answer which he had been wanted to her from her , from last two years.

"beta, I would love to coe , but ishima has a lot of work here?" she said a bit sad and at the same time feeling sorry for lying to her daughter.

Both father and daughter had their face down , feeling sad to hear what they have heard just now, they had been hoping to get a Yes from her , but somewhere down the line , they knew that she will not come fully knowing the person she is ! she will do everything in her to not break the promise she had made.

"ok! Ishima , she said a bit sad voice"

She can take everything but not the dislike of her daughter , so she thought of an idea and planned to tell her later and she replied after thinking for sometime.

"Ru, I can come if I will get an holiday , so let me just try this and I will tell you , ok" she said and both father and the Daughter looked up happily and had an hi- five the moment they heard her saying this.

"ok! Ishima , I will wait for your call, she said and cut the call instantly and the duo hugged each other happily and drove off feeling happy and content to get the one whom they love from their heart.

Otherside also the environment was same, she was happy to be with her daughter for few minutes and had hoped to go this time as she can not hurt her always.

To be continued...

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

preet_21bartleyrashmiarorakajal603Aastha26simplipu12322sonamPrincee1994Preeti2276ekta979Indie2121sangeethbalaTamannaSethiamenaDivAnhasananoos123vanisreeSuryaIshraholicsireesha76Anum_saysjaya1867...Forever...rufana10janani_divanRayalandswathinsukankshaheemasomanimamtasingla

heemasomani IF-Sizzlerz
heemasomani
heemasomani

Posted: 24 August 2015 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Superb update
heemasomani IF-Sizzlerz
heemasomani
heemasomani

Posted: 24 August 2015 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Yipee me first
janani_divan IF-Rockerz
janani_divan
janani_divan

Posted: 24 August 2015 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Im waiting for ishu entry..
I want family reunion soon..how he is living with shagun?re..cha
continue soon.
Thanks for pm..
sukanksha IF-Sizzlerz
sukanksha
sukanksha

Posted: 24 August 2015 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Superb
So ishra meet coming up
...Forever... IF-Rockerz
...Forever...
...Forever...

Posted: 24 August 2015 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Nice one
team_ishra Newbie
team_ishra
team_ishra

Posted: 24 August 2015 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
hi... amazing update i love it so much.. 
 can you plz pm me when u update and also can you plz write the dialogue in English and not hindi 

Anum_says IF-Dazzler
Anum_says
Anum_says

Posted: 24 August 2015 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Awesome update..

Go to top