Few Things Left unsaid , updated part 3 on page 11 pms sent - Page 7

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by team_ishra

hi... amazing update i love it so much.. 
 can you plz pm me when u update and also can you plz write the dialogue in English and not hindi 

thanks
well yes i can pm you only if u can buddy me.
and as it is related to english dialogue then definately i will provide them for u.

Originally posted by Anum_says

Awesome update..

thanks
nice update 😊
looking forward to read more
Pls PM me if u can
I like the Story
Originally posted by sireesha76

Nice start 

thanks..πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by swathin

lovely...

thanks..
Originally posted by rufana10

nice update 😊
looking forward to read more

thanks! πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
Originally posted by Divanii

Pls PM me if u can
I like the Story

thanks & in order to get PMs please buddy me...

πŸ˜›Few things left unsaidπŸ˜›

Part - 3

Beginning

"Raman and Ruhi are soo happy today that they do not even need to dinner to fill their stomach in order to sleep whole night, as today they are happy with the thought of her , "their perfect Mother and Wife" , coming back in their life is just giving them a new feeling which they can not even name! Raman had not allowed Ruhi to share this news to any other person as still they are not even sure that Ishita will come or not? And the little princess had agreed on her papa's request. She did not even want to disclose this happy news to anyone as she wanted to spent some special time with her "Ishimaa" , before her mother gets busy with other family members , meeting and laughing, cherishing their old memories with others in between tears.

"as they say happiness can't be touched but can only be felt", but today seeing Ishita's mood , anyone can say that something is there for which she is very much happy and excited. She is happy to go there, to go to her family, to go to her mother-in-law, to go to her father-in-law, to go to her very chirping sister-in-law who is more like a friend to her, to go back to her Amma and Appa , to go to the world of happiness, where she gets only and only positive vibes everywhere. She loves her daughter more than anything in this world, and she has decided to be there just for her no matter what else is there waiting for her to unfold, the mere thought of meeting Raman after soo many years made her eyes watery. But she has to face everybody, more than that she misses all of them and Raman is one of her first person to come in her priorities lists. Others are even aware of her whereabouts and she just like earlier contacts everyone , but Raman is away from her yet very close to her heart.

He had still kept the promised which he had taken on her. She knew the fact that until or unless she is not going to say anything to him or take her promised back, he is not going to break that! She knew he loves her a lot, but then what about Shagun? What about all those promises she had made to her infront of everyone ? what about the promises she has made in order to get Aditya back in his life? She still remembers him asking her that he needs her as well as and even more than Aditya in his life, ruhi needs her more than him . but then she has been so hard to listen to him for once and had stopped him then and there giving him her promise of not to come after her. And never to call her or try to locate her whereabouts. But then now she thinks about him and tears filled in her eyes , when she knew each and everything about him today also then how can she take that right from him , if she loves him then he did that some or rather he loves her more than anything , then how can she asked him not to even get in touch with her. She has not done this right, this is soo wrong in her part to bound him with unknown promises, she has to free him anyways , she can not do this atleast not to him.

Now, she has decided to go to her family, but she do not want to take her promise back which she has made to Shagun. She has every right on her husband and her children , and she will keep this in mind while meeting to her family!

"I am coming ruhi, she says to herself, and then booked a flight from Mumbai to Delhi of the next day!"

Meanwhile back in delhi in RKB"s office, raman is in meeting with his Europe clients which are asking him to come to their office in Europe just tomorrow. This is important he knew but then he has only 1% chance of meeting ishita after soo long, he cannot let that opportunity slip from his hands , he has this first and last chance in his hand to make her say es by manofying her to come back to their life, to his life , then how can he go to Europe now. He was in his own dellima when he received a call from ruhi.

"yes, beta !"

"papa, I have a good news for you" she said in excitement .

"what! Wait, is ishita coming?" he spoke just after listening to her tone.

"yes papa, ishima is coming, she just had informed me and had even showed me her ticket, just to make me believe that". She is coming tomorrow papa, she will be with us for the two whole weeks." She said in a very surprising tone.

"I m soo happy" he laughed as well as cry talking to his daughter over the phone.

"me too papa, now you come soon , we have to make soo many preparations for welcoming her back.

"ya beta I am coming with in an hour. He said and cut the call with a thought in his mind that he can not let this opportunity slip from his life, he will change his life in this two weeks.

" just come Ishita and I promise that I will not let you go back now"

πŸ˜›To be continued...πŸ˜›

Edited by lovablelove - 8 years ago
raman and ruhi r very happy and waiting for ishita
continue soon
thnks fr pm