Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Few Things Left unsaid , updated part 3 on page 11 pms sent

lovablelove Senior Member
lovablelove
lovablelove

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 3:31am | IP Logged

WinkWinkIshra FF :- "Few words left unsaid"ConfusedConfused

Hye lovelies there. let me take you all to another world of my stories. this time i m again back with something new here..

Index

Proloungue - page 1

Chapter 1 - page 1 (The lost Night)

chapter - 2 - page 7 ( hope )

chapter - 3 - page 11 ( beginning)

Prolounge

As the story said ,"Few things left unsaid", They had seperated from each other last 2 Years back ,they who had been in love ,but again "Shagun" had used her tricks to get back to her place as his wife and he couldn't denied it neither could stop his love from going away as he know that only she has the power to make him do whatever she wants ,& this time she had asked him to leave her and let her go..

Life is now a hell for him , he lives only for His family, everyday sleeps with that lady on same bed ,but never crossed his limits ,had always been in the dreams of his love Ishita. she had been away from him from last 2 years but was always there in his heart , Ruhi had always talked with her Ishima ,he knew this thing but never dared to ask about her where abouts. as he can not break the promise he did to her on the same day when she was leaving him forever.

Raman smiles as he remember her last time conversation before she left him, she had dragged him to their bedroom !! Raman had tears in his eyes as he tightly hugs her and she cups his face getting more and more closer, they had never been soo close earlier as till now they were stubborn about there confession ,but today she feels her last moment with him and confess her feelings to him. ""Raman ,I Love you ,I do soo much .more than myself ,more than my life & i m going away for our betterment pls Raman let me go please.

Ishita,I love you tooo ,more than my life,please mujhe chod kar mat jao please .. if u love me . to which she takes his hand & put on her head. "Raman aapko meri kasam ,aap kabhi bhi mujhse pyaar karna nahi band kroge,aur mujhe jaane se nahi rookenge. i love you ,saying so she kissed him on his cheeks and said ,main hamesha aapke paas hi hun yaha aapje dill me ,aur hamesha sath rahungi Ruhi se roz baat bhi karungi ,but Raman we can not talk .. i dont want shagun to harm adi or take him away from you. then ran away from there!! and he was helpless ,he cant stop her..

And Now life has changed for both of them Raman had again put him towards work and had gain many more new projects . and had been away from ishita never talked with her but knew that she always talk to their daughter but had never dared to talk to her. & here Ishita had move to Mumbai and now is working as Manager in Taj Hotel as "Mrs.Bhalla" ,She never told anybody about herself about her full name. as Ishita ,her name brings her the memories of Him . she had been here from last two years ,her friend from her school was manager earlier and he had given her this job. She look after the guest of this hotel only some special guests.

Chapter 1 ( The lost Nights)

Again ,as usual Raman had not come home yet ,No one even cares for him ,he knew but he made his way to home as one person his daughter must be waiting for him ,just as Ishita ,he quickly finishes work and heads to home.

Ruhi had been waiting for him for dinner since last 3 hours as it's already 12 of midnight but now she is a big girl of 8 years and she loves to do all this for Her Papa.

Raman finally enters and rushes towards dinning table only to be welcomed by his daughter ,says hi to her and heads towards bedroom ,where shagun is sleeping ,he never paid attention to her & Quickly changes to his night dress and went back to Ruhi ,who is Waiting for him for dinner.

""Sorry Sorry Ruhi ,aaj na papa ko bohat kaam tha ,isiliye papa late ho gaye.""

""Papa,koi baat nahi,main bhi abhi abhi Ishima se baat kar rhi thi, papa aap ko project mila , to which he nods and says yes beta. Aur Ishima se kehna ki papa apna khayal acche se rakh rahe hai ok. and then both finishes off as usual ,he answers each and every question of Ruhi as he knew that these were the question asked by Ishita. Both father and Daughter heads to Ruhi's Room and he let her sleep upon him. but again he as usual waits for morning & here ishita lie down on bed and put Raman and Ruhi's frame near her and looks out of the window and waits for morning they both do this every night waits for next morning in a hope that they may meet tomorrow..

I know it's a short update for the first chapter but I want all of u to read it and then let me know about the changes I can brought.

Will continue it soon!

Edited by lovablelove - 20 September 2015 at 2:24am

The following 61 member(s) liked the above post:

bartleyrashmiaroraEnnyMalikAmiltonmelody23rk31Aastha26simplipu123Anaelsayhm11122sonamPrincee1994Preeti2276bush123Indie2121sangeethbalaposterityIloveishrafriendofallekta979mayamaya97350879shutsininhpIshu27lailapnjDT_FanSimmideepakamenaDivAnhasanTamannaSethiRichajinanoos123Divya5377--Rashmi---divazfankausmilydearchandu1234rnarayanvanisreewendy25aisha_ranbir8exploringmyselfVsoujanyaAnju.ssireesha76ankita_sidanaarshiforever93jaya1867Anum_saysAkshatha19janani_divan...Forever...rufana10RayalandAsha122shravani_2311swathinAru.DivanheemasomaniPrabh.mamtasingla

Asha122 IF-Rockerz
Asha122
Asha122

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Interesting... Continue soon...
samspriyanka09 Senior Member
samspriyanka09
samspriyanka09

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 4:19am | IP Logged
nice
prachi_vrushan IF-Sizzlerz
prachi_vrushan
prachi_vrushan

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 4:48am | IP Logged
its interesting
do continue n pm m
sparkleamina Goldie
sparkleamina
sparkleamina

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Fab start...please continue...
Jenny_1709 Senior Member
Jenny_1709
Jenny_1709

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Wonderful start. Waiting for the next update. Please pm me if possible Big smile
shravani_2311 IF-Rockerz
shravani_2311
shravani_2311

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 6:27am | IP Logged
great start...
pm me wen u updte nxt...
--Rashmi--- Goldie
--Rashmi---
--Rashmi---

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Interesting...
Waiting 4 update.