Bigg Boss 8

India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Ali and Karishma's constant bickering over Sonali's captaincy! (Page 2)

_IHeartFriendz_ IF-Sizzlerz
_IHeartFriendz_
_IHeartFriendz_

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 8:27am | IP Logged
They are right.
Sonali just wanted to be captain to take rest and she was expecting immunity.

No wonder housemate have no idea why is she is inside house? Except jumping from gulati to patel and patel to gulati there is nothing new in her game plan.

This week all unwanted dance drama was for footage coz she was told aap dikhti hi nahi ho.

If sonali has right to feel others are jelous of her then others have right to feel she is jelous of them. 

vibg IF-Rockerz
vibg
vibg

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by White-Rose

They are right.

No wonder housemate have no idea why is she is inside house? Except jumping from gulati to patel and patel to gulati there is nothing new in her game plan.

This week all unwanted dance drama was for footage coz she was told aap dikhti hi nahi ho.

If sonali has right to feel others are jelous of her then others have right to feel she is jelous of them.

Sonali is just there cause of her PR who has connections in BB team. He has rep a lot of ex contes so knows the game. Sonali was given no task to do sanchalak. In fact she was part if a task and the worse offender of breaking rules. She was not fair as she didnt choose upen for reward.. He did most work. All her jumping around men is not getting her anywhere xpt being tagged doormat. She says all girls r insecure of her.. God knows why she thinks that! So others have the right to say it back to her as she clearly appears insecure and least self respect!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_IHeartFriendz_I_M_SultaN

ana.khan Goldie
ana.khan
ana.khan

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 9:30am | IP Logged
lol but still sonali is behaving like a desperate woman LOL
she literally has no self respect at all.i used to like her but now she is getting on my nerves with all these embarrassing attempts to seek upen's attention Confused
_IHeartFriendz_ IF-Sizzlerz
_IHeartFriendz_
_IHeartFriendz_

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vibg

Originally posted by White-Rose

They are right.

Sonali is just there cause of her PR who has connections in BB team. He has rep a lot of ex contes so knows the game. Sonali was given no task to do sanchalak. In fact she was part if a task and the worse offender of breaking rules. She was not fair as she didnt choose upen for reward.. He did most work. All her jumping around men is not getting her anywhere xpt being tagged doormat. She says all girls r insecure of her.. God knows why she thinks that! So others have the right to say it back to her as she clearly appears insecure and least self respect!
+1
I dont know why people feel she is bholi bhali and masum ladki?

She has right to insult others with her lame one liners but others cant talk about this bholi bhali ladki?

She has right to call karishma 'vamp' and 'chawlwali' but karishma has not right to giver her back coz sonali is masum.

She has right to slap Ali and call him takla but ali should not talk about bholi bhali and bechari sonali.

She is not a saint. Expert in talking shit about others.

I dont know about connection but I want her out. She can sit in her room and collect her all one liners and clap like a joker. Just waste of space. Praneet was more deserving.

Edited by White-Rose - 26 December 2014 at 10:14am
BeMinex Groupbie
BeMinex
BeMinex

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Sonali has said horrible things about both Tanna and Ali, they have no reason to like her. 
I love Sonai but I am disappointed in her behavior in the last 2 weeks.

Why is she sticking with Upen after all he has done? They way she says that everyone is jealous and insecure of her really threw me off. Gautam always tries to be kind to her and she goes and says horrible things to him. Her ego is bigger than anybody's in the house. 

Go to top