India-Forums

Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

Online v/s Offline Friendship (Page 5)

athniamanvi IF-Rockerz
athniamanvi
athniamanvi

Posted: 04 February 2015 at 3:14pm | IP Logged

i think its real friendships which is better..

according to me... to have a healthy friendship , its better that u first see the or meet the person...
see for example.. ppl often tend to make fate identities online.. but they cant do that in real life...
moreover making friends in real life is slower and a gradual process. u tlk with the person, see if ur likes and dislike match.. know about the persons behaviour... u know things like that...
online friendships involve jsut poking on every weekend .. talking about casual things...

but the real one involves u personally... u can share with the person everything u have and make ur friendship more stronger...

donno if my words has something solid to convey... but yeah thats what i feel

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sillage.

athniamanvi IF-Rockerz
athniamanvi
athniamanvi

Posted: 04 February 2015 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prtn

It's a signal ...your post...today I was wondering  whether the ppl I spoke to for three yrs in a show based forum would continue  to interact  now that our common interest  in the show s over...I dont know the answer still but I've always believed in airtels tagline
Har ek friend zaroorI hota hain...Every friend has his her importance 

So it doesn't  matter  if these online  friends  ive made fizzle out in future , for now for the past they understand and I understand  their need to connect over something which I didn't find in my offline real friends ...not that they care for me less,they care for my interests less

So if it's me  as a person maybe offline  friends  r the best as I can trust that they r wat I understand  them to be 
if its me and my interests in a show, in art in anything else  maybe online friends  are fine toobcoz my interest in them s limited perhaps to the interest and not the person...so wat if its a guy talking like a girl...as long as I get to discuss stuff which I want to...but yes this wud work only if we know our expectations  clearly 

I've never replied to a post in this place though ive read posts but this came at the right time for me...

yeah but dont u think suck a friendship is short lived... once ur interest changes.. u could be enemies then...
see for example...ur fav show gets off air... for a few days u would be in the forum.. all would be enjoying their talks.. but slowly the no: of pple gets reduced.. others get other serials to watch... u also get some other serials to wacth... so now both ur interests dont match..
now when some fight arises ... the other persons becomes ur enemy... that person who once used to support u is now against u !
i intend healthy debate.. dont take my words to ur heartSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sillage.

Go to top